Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Depends on your very own definition of "copying", "milking" and not least what "the devil" is.

Example: Yes...HS can be called a copy of MtG and HotS a copy of LoL IMHO. So Torchlight cannot exist because of Diablo? No 2D shooter ever allowed because Wolfenstein did it first? No run and jump other than Mario Bros? Guess they shouldn't have been praised for Orcs vs Humans, because Command and Conquer was first and Blizzard ripped that off.... etc.

Skipping the whales example as I know to little about the systems in HS or HotS. In WoW...if buying tokens and then buying BoEs from the AH to win a mythic world first race is milking whales...guess they milk whales.

Now I have to google if you can literally milk a whale

As for "the devil": In a world where people don't vote for banks, weapon manufacturers, companies that want to own ground water rights to exploit people etc to be "the worst company" but stick it to a video game company...something is fucked up with your moral compass.

Like I said earlier...if that is the only reason..why keep people still pissing on any mobile announcement? In this thread several ppl said they quit over a Warcraft on mobile announcement. Nothing to do with Diablo

It is almost as if things are never allowed to change.

Is your only phone still attached to a static place with a cord on your wall at home? Do you still prefer to ride a horse to work instead of a car? Do you still exclusively send letters by mail because e-mail sucks?
    It’s almost like you expected PC owners to be delighted with Blizzard producing games no longer aimed at them rather than display their disappointment.
    You also seem to be implying that you think mobile is a superior gaming platform.

Maybe this will be the first mobile game I'll enjoy? I'm doubtful, but I'll try it out.

Quote Originally Posted by MrFawlty View Post
    It’s almost like you expected PC owners to be delighted with Blizzard producing games no longer aimed at them rather than display their disappointment.
    You also seem to be implying that you think mobile is a superior gaming platform.
    I expect PC owners to be rational adults since they must have jobs to be able to afford a PC. With said PC they can check a companies social media account to know before they even bought Blizzcon tickets that the game they were expecting was not going to expect.

Then as rational adults realise that there are other platforms for gaming including consoles and mobiles. That as a company only an idiot would not bring games out on both of these and that as a blizzard based conference a blizzard game on said platform is the most logical way to announce it.

Also as rational adults realise there isn't East vs west war in gaming and that the east should be destroyed or assimilated into the western way of thinking on games.

Instead when a mere game (which on the scale of 100 most important things in the world would not even reach top 1000) is announced that you don't have any interest in, just shrug and move on with life.

wow pet mobile game has been confirmed 2 years ago...

Quote Originally Posted by Amg View Post
    As it eats away at the character of the game we all fell for? You go off on your high horse demeaning my opinion/actions, all I’ll say is I’ve started Warcraft before WoW and from Nov 2004 till now. Of course I’ve had my objections with some things in Cata (why I left) as well as MoP - WoD - Legion but at least it still felt like WoW even though it felt like hanging onto a bad ex - and lately with the game design/philosophy/story I do not feel it’s WoW. I still enjoyed the game being a hardcore raider the month and a bit of SL I did get into or casual collecting the things in game beforehand, though not even that saves the practices Acti-Blizz and stale bread on the table we get now.

I’m not trying to perch myself on a pedestal I was simply stating I do not like the way the new route Blizzard is going on and I will not support it. Yet all you MMO-C bois go straight to the throat like wild dogs.
    You should have quit when Hearthstone came out then.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackmist View Post
    Wow, can't wait to play a crap version of Warcraft on a 4 inch screen that takes too long to load, drains batteries despite being a potato era game, and keeps making you target the wrong stuff with your sausage fingers.
    Wow.

Judgement before we even know what type of game it is, what it's content will be.

All we literally know is it's a Warcraft game on mobile and you're passing judgement without even looking at it.
    Putin khuliyo

Hearthstone certainly takes inspiration from MTG and other card games but it's by no means a 'clone' of MTG. They're the same style of game, sure, but Hearthstone isn't just a copy of MTG's rules with nothing of its own brought to the table.

100% it's a pet battle warcraft game, they've already discussed it a while ago, and said they were interested in the idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Wow.

Judgement before we even know what type of game it is, what it's content will be.

All we literally know is it's a Warcraft game on mobile and you're passing judgement without even looking at it.
    Aside from Old School Runescape, I've never seen a mobile game turn out to be anything but RNG pay-to-win garbage.

Until microtransactions are regulated like other forms of gambling, I think it's safe to assume this will be more trash.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiwijello View Post
    Cancelled sub.
    This is hilarious, cancelling your sub because of something that doesn't affect you.

Some mobile MMOrpgs are pretty sick and i don't mean the auto ones either i hate those.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by tru View Post
    Yea you sound like a quality gamer.

Meanwhile rest of us over here trying to give this shit show of a game just one more chance and have some fun with a classic version before we just to dam old to keep feeding in on all the bullshit.
    Classic wow might as well not play at all then i can never play a game that never gets new content overtime.

I was one of those PC owners at 2018 blizzcon in person pretty dissapointed with Immortal. I don't understand why they can't do what Genshin impact does and let you play on PC. That would make Immortal a huge hit if they allowed cross progression on mobile & PC & consoles even.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    I expect PC owners to be rational adults since they must have jobs to be able to afford a PC. With said PC they can check a companies social media account to know before they even bought Blizzcon tickets that the game they were expecting was not going to expect.

Then as rational adults realise that there are other platforms for gaming including consoles and mobiles. That as a company only an idiot would not bring games out on both of these and that as a blizzard based conference a blizzard game on said platform is the most logical way to announce it.

Also as rational adults realise there isn't East vs west war in gaming and that the east should be destroyed or assimilated into the western way of thinking on games.

Instead when a mere game (which on the scale of 100 most important things in the world would not even reach top 1000) is announced that you don't have any interest in, just shrug and move on with life.
    Rational adults? People who PAY to attend Blizzcon?..These are fans, and they are allowed to show their disappointment.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow, the amount of whining in this thread is...well exactly as much as i expected. People have been dying for them to make something like pet battles on mobile, so it is not like it is something people -do not- want. If you don't like it, just don't play the damn game, why is that so hard for people to do these days?

Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    I was one of those PC owners at 2018 blizzcon in person pretty dissapointed with Immortal. I don't understand why they can't do what Genshin impact does and let you play on PC. That would make Immortal a huge hit if they allowed cross progression on mobile & PC & consoles even.
    This. I know i was disappointed but like everyone said, it was because they were teasing Diablo and then went back and said "D-dont expect anything!" and it was already too late for that. They misjudged their audience and now Immortal will have that stain even if it is amazing. It not being for PC as well just baffles me, though i wonder if you could just emulate it with Bluestacks or w.e
    Last edited by Redroniksre; 2021-02-23 at 11:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lurker1 View Post
    Some mobile MMOrpgs are pretty sick and i don't mean the auto ones either i hate those.

- - - Updated - - -

Classic wow might as well not play at all then i can never play a game that never gets new content overtime.
    The current Classic servers are getting Burning Crusade this year....

Rational adults? People who PAY to attend Blizzcon?..These are fans, and they are allowed to show their disappointment.
    If I say "Before you buy X isn't going to happen." and you go to a place expecting X. Yes that is on the buyer.

Quote Originally Posted by shamantime View Post
    Dont you have phones? They are trying to tap into the Asian market.
    you do realise mobile is by the biggest market on the planet right?

Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    Just because something isn't benficial to you doesn't mean they should't do it either. It works both way. PC gamers show the worst in payer entitlement.
    the point is that maybe, just maybe, you shouldn't be polluting the environment just to save a few bucks cutting corners.

stop wasting dev resources making mobile games that your core audience doesn't give a fuck about and is only there to make that sweet china cash.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mamut View Post
    And they should not do it because?
    because they shouldn't be wasting dev resources making mobile games that your core audience doesn't give a fuck about and is only there to make that sweet china cash.

smartphone games with bigtitty 2d girls is where the money is.
    Cannot wait to see myself some high quality 2d wow females. lmao. THis is the worst case.

best case, they make auto battle game with you gacha heroes, 5star saurfang omfggg

Yay, I payed more than 10k for my pc to play in big screen awesome graphics and good gameplay, now I must buy a phone overpriced, with a micro screen, full timegating fuelled by money

smartphones may be the future for A LOT of companies, but not for Blizz

They gonna lose what they already have for something they don't have but want to.
    OUTSTANDING MOVE!