Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by oplawlz View Post
    It was always wild fan fiction that only a small loud niche of people wanted.
    To be fair, WoW classic is a small niche.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

It's coming after Classic WOTLK trust me, my dad knows Metzen

Quote Originally Posted by ryjkur View Post
    There was a lot of talking about Classic+ but eventually we got TBC. Did Blizzard scrap the project or are they still on it, anyone know? If not then thats a HUGE lie from Blizzard to community.
    Nope, that was nothing more than people pushing bullshit conspiracy theories.

Blizzard never made such claims. If you can prove otherwise, then please provide those quotes from them. Any failure to provide evidence for your claims, will be treated as an admission that you simply wanted to lie and shitpost.
    Last edited by Machismo; 2021-02-23 at 11:41 AM.

Why would anyone want Classic+? You honestly think Neo-Blizzard is capable of pulling it off?
    No. They're not. Classic+ will just be retail with 2005 graphics.

There was a lot of talking about Classic+ but eventually we got TBC. Did Blizzard scrap the project or are they still on it, anyone know? If not then thats a HUGE lie from Blizzard to community.
    There never was anything.

Just because people in a forum talk about it does not mean blizz is actually working on aynthing in that direction.

And why would they. They have at LEAST two more expansion which will be played by many people.

noting happend since there was never meant to be classic +

they play is simple and brilliant - every 2 years they will release every single expansion as classic.

cant wait for Cata and MoP to come out sadly will have to wait till 2025/2027 for them . but wolk in 2023 will keep me busy

The purpose of these classic releases is to reuse existing assets, to wring some more revenue out of old sunk costs. Developing new assets is contrary to that economic rationale.
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

I think you havent seen the Classic+ discussion that was going on.
    The community discussed it, but never Blizzard.

This is bait.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    The purpose of these classic releases is to reuse existing assets, to wring some more revenue out of old sunk costs. Developing new assets is contrary to that economic rationale.
    The purpose is to bring consumers a product that they want and otherwise seek through illegal means (private servers). It makes perfect sense to provide this product without anything "shady" going on. Retail will continue on no matter what.

lol oh sweetie...

Quote Originally Posted by Azerate View Post
    Just because someone discussed it on the internet doesn't mean it was ever actually planned to exist.
    Whatever is the reason there was so much talking about it and Blizzard didn't step in to say it won't happen. By not stepping in and stopping the discussion it was de facto confrimed they are planning it.

Whatever is the reason there was so much talking about it and Blizzard didn't step in to say it won't happen. By not stepping in and stopping the discussion it was de facto confrimed they are planning it.
    You don't get to blame Blizzard for shit they never said, and never even hinted at.

"It's their fault that I was pushing lies, and didn't bother to correct my lies!"

What? No.

People talk a lot about many topics, I mentioned two of them in the previous post as well. Blizzard is under no obligation to comment on every fun speculation theory out there.
    Armory Link
    Mount Collection

Everything wrong with gamers in one sentence:
    Quote Originally Posted by Cavox View Post
    I want Activision-Blizzard to burn, but for crimes against gaming, not because they got me too'd.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quite certain Classic+ was a dream idea of some but don't think it was on the plans for Blizzard.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Tincjin View Post
    Blizzard never said anything about developing Classic+, you are either are a troll or completely delusional. The community started off making threads about how they would want to see Classic+; there were no rumors, leaks, nothing - simply people sharing their thoughts on it. Blizzard never mentioned it.

I know it's cool to hate on Blizz, I myself am not too fond of some of the choices they made; but simply stating that they are lying to community about something that was nothing but a fan theory is a whole new level of ignorance.
    This NEVER happened lol, stop making stuff up dude.

Classic+ was a fanfiction.
    Blizzard said it was "interesting" but nothing more.

Don't expect any "Classic+" before at the absolute least the end of WotLK Classic.
    After that though, I'm pretty sure the subject will rise its head again (and I'm pretty sure it'll be a clusterfuck).

I think you don't understand that was just discussion among players and has nothing to do with Blizzard.

Classic was always meant to be a museum, to carbon copy Vanilla how it was and let people experience it. No official ever said it's a living, developing, separate game. By the way as i always said, BC Classic IS Classic+... time to accept that

So, we will get 3 new classes via patch in shadowlands? Interesting, indeed! Blizz didn't say we wont get them. Imagine all those tinkers, necro's and dragonborn or whatever!

Classic+ was always a forum pipe-dream from players and never once did Blizzard engage in that conversation or even hint at that conversation. How on earth did you ever think that it was "in development" enough to be scrapped?