Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by gaymer77 View Post
    Yes because an 8 yard AOE silence is such the horrible racial for rogues to have right? You do realize that BC brought us arena right.
    I'm talking about the Mana tap part of it, it was okay in PVP I just mean as a racial it's less effective for melee that's not arguable as a complete package.

Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    And? That means things that were obviously so broken, so absurd, that it wasn't fun or engaging, it was frustrating and shouldn't have existed.
    And that means that they're not going to keep it close to the original lol. They're already giving Alliance Seal of Blood, they announced they're going to fuck with Leatherworking Drums, there's going to be more changes along those lines. That goes against your original post that you're now trying to backtrack against.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    And people are already ignoring "some" and going straight to "all the changes."

They're fixing the super obvious outlier balance issue that was Seal of Blood to try and avoid the sudden 70% Alliance to 60% Horde swing.

They're fixing bugs.

Hell one of their #SomeChanges is giving us authentic bosses instead of their end of expansion nerfed catchup form.

Yet everyone's going on and on about new race/class combinations, and Dual Spec, and Retail LFG, and the Token, and all this stuff that isn't fixing the game it's just changing it.
    Not everything they're doing is fixing bugs obviously. As you mentioned Seal of Blood, which was so insignificant because most guilds only had 1 Ret Paladin anyway, even on Horde side. They're also fucking with Drums. I'm not saying they're going to do new race/class combinations, but the stupid arguments of "they're going to keep it the original blah blah blah" is already discredited because "no changes" failed miserably.
    Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    Trust me.

Zyky is better than you.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyky View Post
    And that means that they're not going to keep it close to the original lol. They're already giving Alliance Seal of Blood, they announced they're going to fuck with Leatherworking Drums, there's going to be more changes along those lines. That goes against your original post that you're now trying to backtrack against.
    No, you're purposefully trying to misconstrue what I said. I said:
    Nope. As with classic, they are trying to keep it as close to the original as possible.
    And they are. They are not adding warriors or other class combos. So again, as close to. Not 100%, but as close to as they can.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

No, you're purposefully trying to misconstrue what I said. I said:

And they are. They are not adding warriors or other class combos. So again, as close to. Not 100%, but as close to as they can.

Except we don't know what they're doing, drastic or not. You're making an assumption, but we know they're doing more than just "fixing bugs" because they're also changing how specific mechanics worked such as Leatherworking Drums. So again they're done with the "no changes" and "close to original" nonsense, obviously based on THEIR ACTIONS.
    Trust me.

Zyky is better than you.

I hope not. We don't need warriors with an AOE silence in arenas.

Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    Not to mention their main racial is more useful for mana users.
    maybe in pve. for pvp its equally as good on anyone that can use it.

They already said they're adopting the principle of "some changes" because Classic failed in the "no changes" department.
    OK but when it comes to class/race combinations, it could go quite wild as to when future expansions opened up who can be what. BE's not being warriors was a unique part of BE's that I see little harm in staying. There are 9 other races to choose from and doesn't hinder someone from wanting to play the class.

From a balance perspective, they would have to write in the rage generation of Arcane Torrent rage generation.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Break The Ice View Post
    I hope not. We don't need warriors with an AOE silence in arenas.

maybe in pve. for pvp its equally as good on anyone that can use it.
    I don't see BE's overtaking Orcs in arenas. Hardiness was still strong for PvP, despite the nerf from Vanilla.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

Quote Originally Posted by kail View Post
    OK but when it comes to class/race combinations, it could go quite wild as to when future expansions opened up who can be what. BE's not being warriors was a unique part of BE's that I see little harm in staying. There are 9 other races to choose from and doesn't hinder someone from wanting to play the class.

From a balance perspective, they would have to write in the rage generation of Arcane Torrent rage generation.
    They wouldn't because the Classic engine was built on the WoD system, meaning Arcane Torrent rage is already in the files.

As I already said, we know they're making wild changes on a whim, it's not unrealistic to predict anything at this point until we have concrete evidence otherwise.
    Trust me.

Zyky is better than you.

They wouldn't because the Classic engine was built on the WoD system, meaning Arcane Torrent rage is already in the files.

As I already said, we know they're making wild changes on a whim, it's not unrealistic to predict anything at this point until we have concrete evidence otherwise.
    That still brings the balance issue of how strong or weak it would be for warriors. Stance dancing was still a thing in tBC and not as much if at all in WoD. The rage on demand could be busted for that reason.

And sure the implementation of BE warriors is entirely possible but I don't see it any more likely than druid trolls, shaman dwarfs, and other class/race options introduced in Cata. BEs were not able to be warriors until then.

Quote Originally Posted by kail View Post
    That still brings the balance issue of how strong or weak it would be for warriors. Stance dancing was still a thing in tBC and not as much if at all in WoD. The rage on demand could be busted for that reason.

And sure the implementation of BE warriors is entirely possible but I don't see it any more likely than druid trolls, shaman dwarfs, and other class/race options introduced in Cata. BEs were not able to be warriors until then.

All I've been saying is to not discount anything because anything is clearly on the table with the degree of some of the changes happening. I'm not for or against it and I don't have an opinion either way on something so minor in my opinion.
    Trust me.

Zyky is better than you.

Not to mention their main racial is more useful for mana users.
    arcane torrent gave energy

No to Blood Elf Warriors. Look we don't need to change everything to fit our fancy, if something gets changed in TBC it needs to be for a valid and very arguable reason. You wanting to play a Blood Elf Warrior when they didn't exist in TBC is not a good reason to change the design of the game. Players shouldn't have a big say in the design of the game either. Every player wants this or wants that and is never thinking of the bigger picture, or the thought processes behind design choices to begin with.

I want TBC to be as close to TBC as possible, not TBC + or TBC the "custom private server" edition.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

7+ Year Old Account
    A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away
    It is likely not going to happen. It didn't in TBC as it would have given them too many classes to blood elves. There are lore characters that are warriors and it did exist in TBC coding (just not unlocked for players). So, unless they gave Humans hunters or something, it not going to happen.

The people who complain about them being Warriors in the first place, misunderstand the concepts that the Warrior class covers. A warrior in WoW is a master of all types of weapons, not just "Me big. Me Strong. Me hit hard!"
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code

All I've been saying is to not discount anything because anything is clearly on the table with the degree of some of the changes happening. I'm not for or against it and I don't have an opinion either way on something so minor in my opinion.
    It's obviously possible that they allow BE warriors. Likely? Really fat chance IMO. It's as likely as any other Cata introduced combinations.

Quote Originally Posted by LedZeppelin View Post
    arcane torrent gave energy
    It did not give energy until after the burning crusade.

10+ Year Old Account
    #NoChanges?
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

I don't think they will add Warrior as a playable class for Blood elves in TBC Classic. Since they want to keep it as much Classic as TBC was. Thou I makes no sense that they can't be warriors because in WC3 they were ALOT Belf warriors in the campaign. Why they couldn't be warriors was of the code limit to the game "Max class combination reached".

Personally I hope they will add them into the game

Huh?
    What "wild changes on a whim"?

What sort of change, that has been announced for TBC has surprised you so far or has somehow not already been discussed at length by the community months ago?

Quote Originally Posted by Ave07 View Post
    Think Blizzard will give Blood Elves access to warriors for TBC as it kind of made no sense for them to not have warriors.
    Would that also mean Tauren Paladins, Dwarf Shamans and Troll Druids, among others? Those were introduced at the same time as Blood Elf Warriors.
    Last edited by Nathanyel; 2021-02-27 at 05:29 PM. Reason: correction: BE Warriors also came in Cata, not later
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

It did not give energy until after the burning crusade.
    You're wrong.

Mana Tap
    Activate to reduce target's mana by (50 + Level) and charge you with arcane energy for 10 min. This effect stacks up to 3 times. 30 yd range - Instant - 30 sec cooldown.

Arcane Torrent
    Activate to silence all enemies within 8 yards for 2 seconds. In addition, you gain 10 energy or (5 + Level) mana for each charge of Mana Tap currently affecting you. 2 min. cooldown.
    Trust me.

Zyky is better than you.

Quote Originally Posted by Gamingsince1981 View Post
    How on earth are blood elves meant to be warriors ? They have the arms of 6 year old girls and that's the males, how the hell would they dual wield axes ? Maybe if they make it so they can only wield daggers or wands...
    Gnomes are warriors. Tinier arms. :P