Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    "Dire Command Kill Command has a 35% 30% chance to also summon a Dire Beast to attack your target.
    Rylakstalker's Piercing Fangs While Bestial Wrath is active, your pet's critical damage dealt is increased by 40%. 35%."

Are you fking kidding me? Nerf on BM?

Quote Originally Posted by cateran100 View Post
    "Dire Command Kill Command has a 35% 30% chance to also summon a Dire Beast to attack your target.
    Rylakstalker's Piercing Fangs While Bestial Wrath is active, your pet's critical damage dealt is increased by 40%. 35%."

Even without that nerf the best BM legendaries given buffs still aren't better than the current SFE, which everyone hates. So the nerf makes the gap even larger. Guess BM can enjoy its dead status.
    *Insert every single ridiculous PC parts detail here that no one cares about*

12 upgrade PER item. Holy jesus on a unicorn.

Quote Originally Posted by cateran100 View Post

It's a nerf to the earlier buff. Currently it's only 20%. On the PTR it was 40%, which they now reduced it to 35%.
    So its still a 15% buff from how it is on live...

Yup. They hate bm. They want you to play embers forever.
    So much fun. I need like 10 Globals for my burst combo. Once I pressed everything the boss is already in normal phase again.

Barbed, Trap, flare, multi?, bestial wrath, barbed, oh wait multi shot?, wild spirits?, barbed, multi?

Wtf when should I press all that shit.

While mm has 1 CD off the global CD.
    And one passive legendary.
    Talk about the new faceroll spec now.

BM gameplay with embers is broken. Just make that shit an aura on multishot or something idk

I have an idea, why dont we nerf the MM Legendaries so they have to play embers too.
    EMBERS for everybody xD

Embers is not even a bm legendary.
    Why can't you buff the bm legendaries above embers???
    Last edited by GnomeEU; 2021-02-24 at 12:28 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by valax View Post
    OOF divine toll nerf ...
    Pity not enough. Ringing Clarity is as stupid as Convoke.

I'm a Venthyr Ret, had to suffer the bias of "not going Kyrian" entire 9.0 and I agree it was absolutely ridiculous ability. Better this gets nerfed than spec itself, cause most complaints about Rets in PvP are indeed based on Ringing Clarity 1shots, cause outside of this we're pretty balanced right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Ermelloth View Post
    Pity not enough. Ringing Clarity is as stupid as Convoke.

I'm a Venthyr Ret, had to suffer the bias of "not going Kyrian" entire 9.0 and I agree it was absolutely ridiculous ability. Better this gets nerfed than spec itself, cause most complaints about Rets in PvP are indeed based on Ringing Clarity 1shots, cause outside of this we're pretty balanced right now.
    divine toll and ringing clarity are the only good thing about Kyrian , Kleya and Mikanikos are useless soulbinds and 4/5 of pelagos stuff is useless too.
    As much as i wanted to go Venthyr , cast time and 4 minute cooldown was an hard pass , necrolord ability was lackluster and the buffs of night fae were so clunky to even consider.
    Overall Divine toll was the clear winner , especially if you wanted to play both dps and tank (who doesn't like to see avenger shields flying everywhere)
    Last edited by valax; 2021-02-24 at 02:20 PM.

The Unstoppable Force RobertoCarlos's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lei View Post
    12 upgrade PER item. Holy jesus on a unicorn.
    That was my thought....

And you need keystone master for the ilvl that matters. Boosters wet dream right there...
    Suri Cruise and Katie Holmes are SP's.

This thread derailed into a meme about BM hunters.

Can we argue about the PTR shit.

Valor upgrades seem a very easy way for a casual to stay close to higher ilvls

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DTJames View Post
    There's thing, some people do care.

I play BM for fun and min/max outside of Raid/PvP for fun. I love to push my favorite spec as much as I could with what available to me with limited play.

What they're doing to BM is overall very upsetting for me. I really HATE to have to respec just because Blizzard would rather you play their favorite spec of the month. I hated MM playstyle and SV is melee when I just want to be ranged hunter.

I don't mind being behind a little, but this is too much, BM are literally at bottom of the barrel. It's heartbreaking to keep playing with it when the gap is very obvious.
    I don't play a hunter but well said.

Hunter nerfs? Looks like a buff to me. From the change log to what's actually in game, we're getting +10% added to Dire command (currently at 20%). At the start of the PTR, it's 35% but revised because it was probably too good.

Ooof...."Your summoned demons gain 100% health and damage immediately, and every time you ascend a floor. up to a maximum of 500%. This bonus is lost when the demon dies or is dismissed. Instant." That is a major nerf in Twisting Corridors.

Quote Originally Posted by Aerisot View Post
    Ooof...."Your summoned demons gain 100% health and damage immediately, and every time you ascend a floor. up to a maximum of 500%. This bonus is lost when the demon dies or is dismissed. Instant." That is a major nerf in Twisting Corridors.
    Yeah this looks like a massive nerf.

12 Ranks, LOL

That is not enough. We need at least 36 ranks.

I'm going to take it each rank increases the item level by ~3? Guessing the end goal is around 220ish. Lovely new grind to jump on boys.

It has a lot of ranks because you apparently can upgrade gear between 184 (mythic-0) to 210 (+15). So likely +15 drops will already be something like 9/12.