8 6.35%
  • ★★★☆ [3/4]

22 17.46%
  • ★★★★ [4/4]

90 71.43%
Page 29 of 41 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

7+ Year Old Account
    rumors say another trailer will drop by 29 november

not sure if its true, the trailer guy didn't confirmed yet, but wonder if they will show Murdock now

- - - Updated - - -

a possible poster/promo material leaked, i don't believe is fake because its too well done and matches other promos tuff we had

we can see every villain(including Willian Dafoe with the upgraded suit) and their human form, Ned, MJ, aunt May, Happy, Stranger and even Wong.

BUT, look closer at giant Tom Holland face, on his nose and on the back of his head, two other spider mans, one have Tobey face and spider the other have at least the Andrew spider on his chest.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    All I can say is.

If they aren't in the movie please have your breakdown on here so we can all see it :P
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

If weepy, I won't judge...

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    All I can say is.

If they aren't in the movie please have your breakdown on here so we can all see it :P
    i will like the movie regardless, by just having AlFred Molina and Willian Dafoe

But don't worry, unless sony edit then out in the movie we are fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    i will like the movie regardless, by just having AlFred Molina and Willian Dafoe

But don't worry, unless sony edit then out in the movie we are fine.
    We'll hold you to that.

Personally, I would never say something like "I will like X regardless"...I mean...who knows what could happen?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Egomaniac View Post
    We'll hold you to that.

Personally, I would never say something like "I will like X regardless"...I mean...who knows what could happen?
    Even with the other spider mans the movie can be bad, but my expectations for marvel movies are always low, if i can have some nice fights and a not tepid plot, i like it

Movie seem to have it, so, no reason to not like it. And like i said, Dafoe as Green goblin again, they can't take that away.

10+ Year Old Account
    His expectations for marvel movies are always low.

Posts every possible rumour or leak in this thread.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hansworst View Post
    His expectations for marvel movies are always low.

Posts every possible rumour or leak in this thread.
    yeah, do you see me doing that for other marvel movies? no, just this one, mainly because is fun.

I know you guys work in a Schadenfreude kind of way but rly, give a rest

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Always vs mostly was the point. I get you hate being accurately described, but give it a rest.
    i don't think you understand what is being talk about, and you just keep trying to bait something

for the post count, you should give a rest more than me.

People really going on a deep dive investigation of the leaks\surprises, 'uh.

Quote Originally Posted by hulkgor View Post
    People really going on a deep dive investigation of the leaks\surprises, 'uh.
    Man, I'll laugh if Tobey and Andrew aren't in the film after all. I have no actual doubt they'll be there of course, but imagine if this is all misdirection and it's really just Tom against old Spider-Man villains. The tears will blot out the very sun itself.
    It is all that is left unsaid upon which tragedies are built -Kreia

The internet: where to every action is opposed an unequal overreaction.

7+ Year Old Account
    I fully understand. You’ve got crazy expectations for this film and actively attack anyone who says there’s a chance they won’t be met. Having expectations doesn’t mean you think it’ll be great, in this case. It means you thinks certain things will be in the film.

Didn’t require caps, just for reference.
    who im attacking? did you went fully bananas? if you have something against me you can either put on ignore or talk about like a man, cause i feel like you are still triggered about me complanning about Loki

Feels like you don’t know what’s being discussed at this point. Try to stay on topic.
    I like how he asks who he's attacking...right before launching into an attack on you.

Quote Originally Posted by Jastall View Post
    Man, I'll laugh if Tobey and Andrew aren't in the film after all. I have no actual doubt they'll be there of course, but imagine if this is all misdirection and it's really just Tom against old Spider-Man villains. The tears will blot out the very sun itself.
    I can already imagine sitting there in the last 20 mins of the movie just thinking "they're going to show up...any minute now"

7+ Year Old Account
    Feels like you don’t know what’s being discussed at this point. Try to stay on topic.
    im on the topic, talking about the movie, rumors, leaks, getting images, you in other hand... just try to be classy, and keep your problems against me to yourself

Quote Originally Posted by bmjclark View Post
    I can already imagine sitting there in the last 20 mins of the movie just thinking "they're going to show up...any minute now"
    What would be extremely funny is if they did have cameos...in flashbacks...as Ben and Richard Parker.

rumors say another trailer will drop by 29 november

not sure if its true, the trailer guy didn't confirmed yet, but wonder if they will show Murdock now

- - - Updated - - -

a possible poster/promo material leaked, i don't believe is fake because its too well done and matches other promos tuff we had

we can see every villain(including Willian Dafoe with the upgraded suit) and their human form, Ned, MJ, aunt May, Happy, Stranger and even Wong.

BUT, look closer at giant Tom Holland face, on his nose and on the back of his head, two other spider mans, one have Tobey face and spider the other have at least the Andrew spider on his chest.

While I admit I don't see the other Spidermen in there, or rather, there's parts of faces, but I'd lie if I said I recognize them as Tobey and Andrew, I wanted to highlight this, because it's such a cool picture.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by formerShandalay View Post
    While I admit I don't see the other Spidermen in there, or rather, there's parts of faces, but I'd lie if I said I recognize them as Tobey and Andrew, I wanted to highlight this, because it's such a cool picture.
    Well there is one spider man on his nose and another on the back of his head, i see no reason to be two tom hollands, the spider of the chest is different at least

of course it can be nothing, the art could not even be real, just wanted to share, because it have all the villains, Sadly, i can't find a better one, with good resolution.

Well there is one spider man on his nose and another on the back of his head, i see no reason to be two tom hollands, the spider of the chest is different at least

of course it can be nothing, the art could not even be real, just wanted to share, because it have all the villains, Sadly, i can't find a better one, with good resolution.
    Yea, those two small pictures are kind of sus, because the faces are "hidden" and only the mouths visible, buuut they are hidden enough that you can't tell for sure.
    But that pic is really dope, so many details and I love the colour, even though I'm usually not a fan of that kind of red. In this combination, it totally works.