The added Pyroblast perk breaks Dragon's Breath...

So i played on my mage alt today only to find out that Dragon's Breath is essentially not working, at least not on target's you're dpsing...

because some genious created a seperate dot instead of ignite and this one breaks Dragon's Breath and is NOT removed by it...

if we have to bring back all the vanilla crap can we at least let the dev inexperience out of it?

this is as stupid as ignite breaking polymorph or rogue poisons breaking blind would be...
    Last edited by Cyanu; 2021-02-25 at 12:06 AM.

That scope is way to similar to Gjallarhorns top scope in shape. The green texture is the only thing that makes me think dragon’s breath but it having a new scope is also weird. Also possible it’s not either of these weapons at all and could be anything, even going as far to say anything about it is a placeholder down to what ammo it Speed Test uses.
    Last edited by jeokaleo; 2021-04-20 at 03:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jeokaleo View Post
    That scope is way to similar to Gjallarhorns top scope in shape. The green texture is the only thing that makes me think dragon’s breath but it having a new scope is also weird. Also possible it’s not either of these weapons at all and could be anything, even going as far to say anything about it is a placeholder down to what ammo it uses.
    Is this where you edit in your website links right in the middle of your sentences so that they don't make sense again?
    Expansion leak claiming Legion is the last expansion
    Quote Originally Posted by golds
    NO it will be me laughing at how you doubted this....
    Quote Originally Posted by golds
    I was right