Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Seifa View Post
    Maybe i didn't read well the blog post about the class balance updates, but they didn't mention making those changes to classic Diablo 2.... which annoys me a lot. It means they are trying their hardest to make people like me that are fine with the original version to get resurrected with the new goodies.
    Some time ago i tried building a fendazon with two handed spears and it wasn't good, so i'm happy blizzard aknowledged some skills are just bad.
    Last but not least: never was a fun of ladder only runewords and items, and being able to mod the game to access them in single player was great.

All these new changes are tempting, but i can not justify buying this remaster yet. With luck and patience modders can add all these feature to classic if blizzard won't update the old game. I'm just salty i believed classic and resurrected could co exist, but blizzard wants old nostalgic players like me to get the new product.... Meh... I'm such a grumpy gamer.
    As someone who is still playing classic D2 and not Ressurected, I think it's a good thing that they're not touching the original.

If the balance changes f'up everything and make it too different, at least there is something to go back to. It's not like WC3 Reforged where there's literally no 'Classic War3' ever again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Since Arthas used Frostmourne, which is a Runeblade, and Frostmourne's power eminates from those runes, that made him a Runemaster by default.

Nice they are looking at Werebear. I might dust off my toon again if the changes are good enough.

OT : A new expansion would be interesting. I don't think its out of the realm of possibility. Especially since its Blizzard we are talking about and this game has no future monetization outside of new box sales.

That said, what could they possibly do for the story? D:I is already meant to serve as a bridge between II and III. They can't really have you deal with any of the prime or less evils. Just not sure what type of boss they could cook up unless they go for some smaller scale and world building focused.

Quote Originally Posted by Triceron View Post
    As someone who is still playing classic D2 and not Ressurected, I think it's a good thing that they're not touching the original.

If the balance changes f'up everything and make it too different, at least there is something to go back to. It's not like WC3 Reforged where there's literally no 'Classic War3' ever again.
    Hacked servers exist at the very least.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    Nice they are looking at Werebear. I might dust off my toon again if the changes are good enough.

OT : A new expansion would be interesting. I don't think its out of the realm of possibility. Especially since its Blizzard we are talking about and this game has no future monetization outside of new box sales.

That said, what could they possibly do for the story? D:I is already meant to serve as a bridge between II and III. They can't really have you deal with any of the prime or less evils. Just not sure what type of boss they could cook up unless they go for some smaller scale and world building focused.
    I think they could add more to the base experience.
    Super Mario Maker 2: Maker ID 8B7-CTF-NMG

- The subscription for WoW will be added to Gamepass Ultimate at no additional cost, mark my words.