Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Nak88 View Post
    No chance TBC releases in June.
    Buahahahah

Sorry I had to do this

Prepatch is way too short. Why not at least 1 month?
    ...that's just my opinion, anyway.

All of this cosmological stuff is too boring for me. I'd like to get Warcraft back, please. my thing is killing defias and orcs.

Now where are all the people who claimed 5 months of beta, 1 of PTR, 2 of actual pre-patch and launch no sooner than August?

What you were saying?

On the topic, glad they doing it that way

3+ Year Old Account
    Too early, 2 weeks of prepatch. I don't understand the rush, very disappointed.

I was hoping for more time to level a draenei

I like how all the people that were so sure of themselves that there was no way it could release by then are now crying about it being too soon. Accept you were completely wrong and get over your pride, it was never too soon, and it was always the intended release date.

Also where is that guy that was fuming about their having to be a PTR? I want to see his face

I'm sure no one cares but I'm glad we have 2 weeks to get out of the ghost lands. Imagine if they released this like real BC.

15+ Year Old Account
    This comment didn't age well.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm surprised and was one of those people who thought TBC wouldn't be until later, but mostly because I didn't think they would give this short of an announcement and likely pair it that close to 9.1. In retrospect, 9.1 is probably several weeks after TBC unless Blizzard is completely retarded and still has 9.1 slated for the middle of June.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    Unacceptable to who? What you will do when TBC obviously release August/September? Protest? Don't play? It's clear that Blizz won't release new SL season and TBC at same time.
    So how about that? Looks like we don't have to protest after all.

Unacceptable to who? What you will do when TBC obviously release August/September? Protest? Don't play? It's clear that Blizz won't release new SL season and TBC at same time.
    aged like milk

A lot of people feel like 2 weeks of prepatch is too short. What do you all think? Was kind of hoping for a month so I can test everything out maybe level up a new pally on horde side let the allies level a shammy. But obviously that did not happen lol.

2 weeks is fine, they should not extend it and delay when there's a vast majority that don't care about leveling a BE or draenei. 2 weeks is fine for the people that will care that much to get to 60 before June 1st, for those that can't it's too bad, that's the way it is, use the boost on something else and play TBC if you don't have the time, that's what it's there for. Everyone else that has leveled already and invested time shouldn't be punished.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by crewskater View Post
    So how about that? Looks like we don't have to protest after all.
    Yep, and I admitted that in later post. And I don't think it's something to celebrate, now they probably squished pre-patch to 2 weeks to make room for 9.1.

Yep, and I admitted that in later post. And I don't think it's something to celebrate, now they probably squished pre-patch to 2 weeks to make room for 9.1.
    What makes you think that? Perhals they just wanted a 2 weeks prepatch? I mean its not like they had a great many things to tweak for prepatch, they could easily have opened it this week if they wanted.

Quote Originally Posted by Aurelius420 View Post
    A lot of people feel like 2 weeks of prepatch is too short. What do you all think? Was kind of hoping for a month so I can test everything out maybe level up a new pally on horde side let the allies level a shammy. But obviously that did not happen lol.
    I think the issue is that Blizz said it would be an extended pre-patch. And that they wanted players to have plenty of time to level Goats and Blood Elves. Apparently that was a lie. Or some suit is making them rush this out as quickly as possible.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aurelius420 View Post
    Too short, unless they give us a large XP boost for the duration of prepatch.

This is fucking awful. A pre-patch of at least 4 weeks would have been much better

There's literally no reason to drag the prepatch out more than 2 weeks. There's nothing that comes in the the TBC pre-patch like, say, a Legion had with it's invasion points. It's added talents and an XP squish.

Leveling shamans and pallies is really not a valid argument. Blizz said you would get a head start on leveling these classes through the pre-patch and it's exactly what you're getting. It's not meant at all for every player to be able to reach level 58.