Page 1 of 2
LastLast

please could you stop...

writing in LFG tool "I'm multi curved lead", "4/10M LEAD HERE".

thats cringe af. thanks

Not as cringe as clickbait titles

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    yeah how dare people write descriptions about the group they are running to try and get more people in!

edit: the only thing that needs to stop is people using the word 'cringe'. seriously, it's been used so much this year on this forum it has lost all meaning

"curved lead" and "4/10 m lead" are code words for "I ain't gonna do shit but blame you for all the wipes.

Both are symptoms of current game design

So putting relevant info in group description is cringe now?

Quote Originally Posted by Wilfire View Post
    How exactly??

Quote Originally Posted by exsanguinate View Post

thats cringe af. thanks
    Why? That is useful information, if it is true of course.

thats cringe af. thanks
    Ammm, no. It's not "cringe" either. It's good for attracting high skill players on their alts.

"curved lead" and "4/10 m lead" are code words for "I ain't gonna do shit but blame you for all the wipes.

Usually it's code for "I have completed this content and other challenging content before, so I have a good idea of what I'm doing".

Your post is symptoms of the current entitlement that lazy players have in the game. You don't want to put in any effort but you still want to be able to participate in all content. In other words, you don't want to carry your own weight.

No reason to wipe if you don't invite people who don't have 5 or more kills on main/alt.

thats cringe af. thanks
    writing in chats or threads "cringe"

thats cringe af. thanks

Seriously. That word has no meaning anymore. Like SJW and Karen. Other opinion? SJW. Getting angry about anything? Karen. Doing ANYTHING? Cringe!

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by VinceVega View Post
    writing in chats or threads "cringe"

thats cringe af. thanks

Seriously. That word has no meaning anymore. Like SJW and Karen. Other opinion? SJW. Getting angry about anything? Karen. Doing ANYTHING? Cringe!
    I got a word to add to that list: snowflake - anyone whose feelings get hurt

Quote Originally Posted by Kaver View Post
    Usually it's code for "I have completed this content and other challenging content before, so I have a good idea of what I'm doing".

Your post is symptoms of the current entitlement that lazy players have in the game. You don't want to put in any effort but you still want to be able to participate in all content. In other words, you don't want to carry your own weight.
    You're damn right I don't want to put any effort in. I have a limited amount of energy each day and I prefer to spend it on real life priorities. I play games to replenish my energy, not spend it.

Spot the curved leads in this thread

You're damn right I don't want to put any effort in. I have a limited amount of energy each day and I prefer to spend it on real life priorities. I play games to replenish my energy, not spend it.
    Everyone has the right to be wilfully bad in-game, but everyone has the exact same right not to play with the wilfully bad.

Quote Originally Posted by T-34 View Post
    Everyone has the right to be wilfully bad in-game, but everyone has the exact same right not to play with the wilfully bad.
    If you equate taking games casually with being bad, that's on you

If you equate taking games casually with being bad, that's on you
    I consider a person that refuses to do his best in-game to be "wilfully bad". My interpretation of your post, number 12 in this thread, is that you are a wilfully bad player. As you yourself so succinctly put it: "You're damn right I don't want to put any effort in."

I fully support you in your right to be wilfully bad, just as I hope that you fully support me in my right not to play with you.

*bites the bait*

still better title-finding skills than you have

self-promotion on a low level is just embarrassing and you all know that yourselves.

Acting like 4/10 or multi curve is a thing is overconfidence.

I love when ppl put "Guild run". Wtf is that mean? You will gear some green noob friend and give him all items?

Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    I got a word to add to that list: snowflake - anyone whose feelings get hurt
    add toxic to the list!
    Not talking/inviting someone into the group? Toxic!