Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by xenogear3 View Post
    Try to do Layer 8 for the mount.

Which wing is the easiest ?
    Do yourself a favor and DO NOT start Twisting Corridors with the fire wing of Torghast. Getting 10+% of your health chopped off every 5 seconds is baaaaaad.

avoid starting with Soulforge, so you don't gotta worry about dealing with the stacking fire damage. It can still appear later in your run, but you will not have to worry about it being a high stack at the end.

Quote Originally Posted by slime View Post
    Whichever one does not have the fire damage debuff going.
    Just get a ravenous orb and throw it at one of the forge guys (the floating mobs). You get an anima power that reduces fire damage by like 60%. Makes it absurdly trivial.

Soulforges is honestly my favorite and easiest wing to handle because of it.

Thing is, you kind of want that, least you know you have it done in the first 6 and not popping up in 7-12 or even far worse 13-18

10+ Year Old Account
    Easiest: Skoldus Hall, Fracture Chambers, Upper Reaches
    Medium: Soulforges, Mort'regar (ravenous cells to negate the fire damage and black puddle damage make these floors easier)
    Hate: Coldheart Interstitia. Least favorite wing with annoying mechanics (aoe galore, fears, high hp, etc.).

I cleared Layer 8 TC last week (4th attempt) and got Coldheart as first wing (woohoo!) and Skoldus as final wing. It was cake. My first attempt at Layer 8, I got Coldheart as my final wing and it was a nightmare.

10+ Year Old Account
    it widely depends on the spec / class of the player.

as a side note, playing as fire in twisting corridors is pure fun. 0,5 sec blink cd + mirror image when blinking + intelligent mirror images = trivial run. i just completed layer 7 on my mage, which is only pvp geared and 200 ilvl, and i didnt even touch the last boss once. gazillion of mirror images killed the boss for me
    Last edited by Huntermyth; 2021-02-26 at 03:28 PM.
    war does not determine who is right, only who is left.

10+ Year Old Account
    Under a bridge, some ware in the Badlands.
    The easiest wing for me is Soulforges, the de buff becomes a nonissue by floor 4 because of the Ravenous anima cell. Toss it at a forge master and you get a 65% reduction to fire damage from Flamestarved Cinders. in contrast, Coldheart interstitia is the hardest for me, I have never beaten twisting above layer 4 after getting Coldheart, bosses have way to much health, even after getting all the best powers for my spec multiple times.

I got really lucky for my layer 8 clear run, it was 2 Soulforges and a Mort'regar. If you are having problems clearing layer 8 I recommend resetting if you don't get an optimal start. Sure its cheesy but it got me my win.
    Quote Originally Posted by pokcmvmxckm View Post
    Sylvanas has returned from the Maw her work complete. She has decided to live as a stay at home Mom with Nathanos at Windrunner Tower in the Ghostlands. Note; she is not a Mother, and Nathanos is a rock with a smiley face drawn in sharpie. Many people are concerned about her current mental health.

All the same.

I do think that Coldheart Interwhatever is the most annoying, with lots of fearing mobs and the diving dudes that can one-shot, whilst also having the biggest possible areas.

Quote Originally Posted by Sorrowseer View Post
    Thing is, you kind of want that, least you know you have it done in the first 6 and not popping up in 7-12 or even far worse 13-18
    You can get the same wing multiple times in Twisting Corridors.
    Also Torments remain through different wings in Twisting Corridors. The first wing you enter starts at 8 stacks, and increases every floor for the rest of the run. When you hit layer 7, usually you get 1 stack of a new torment, but you can be unlucky and get the same one again. This is not ideal for Soulforges, as it means you have the fire dot for the entire run.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormbreed View Post
    Mexico is already part of the USA so is Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by Shandalar View Post
    Shadow deserves nothing, the same as Fire Mages.

Upper Reaches is a right pain if you're solo and you get the Revendreth caster boss. That dude is kind of impossible unless you're in some sort of meme spec/build.

Quote Originally Posted by AwkwardSquirtle View Post
    You can get the same wing multiple times in Twisting Corridors.
    Also Torments remain through different wings in Twisting Corridors. The first wing you enter starts at 8 stacks, and increases every floor for the rest of the run. When you hit layer 7, usually you get 1 stack of a new torment, but you can be unlucky and get the same one again. This is not ideal for Soulforges, as it means you have the fire dot for the entire run.
    Thats fucking messed up.

Quote Originally Posted by Eapoe View Post
    Which part is false? If you get the magic damage taken 1st, which is Mort I believe, and then later get no wings with magic damage, or Skoldus (which is fire damage and why I stated to keep an orb for the fire reduction), then getting Mort 1st works out better. Most floors don’t do constant magic damage such as the ghost like enemies from Mort or the fire mobs from Skoldus. The floors that do have magic casters can usually be interrupted not to be an issue. You also should consider the bosses that can appear in those wings. So unless you have a way to not worry about magic damage then those are usually the wings you would prefer to get 1st.
    Also, the inherent health/damage increase per floor is much higher than the increase they will get from the stacks.

You are missing the point. If Mort is your first wing at TC 8, then at level 18, your magic damage stack will be at 11 while the other two will be at 6. The reason for this discrepency is that at layer 8 you get an initial stack of debuffs (Just like normal Torghast). But at level 7 and 13 where you get into the new wings, they always start at 1. So by making the first wing the easiest, you getting 11 stacks of easy debuffs at lvl 6+

The first wing you get will have the highest stack if you are TC 4+

The Unstoppable Force RobertoCarlos's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mendzia View Post
    Not false but personal experience.
    I do not see any difference in various mobs or bosses.
    All of them are too easy imho.

Hes clearly asking about twisting corridor as he wants the mount. Not your typical level 8 clear.
    Suri Cruise and Katie Holmes are SP's.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Hes clearly asking about twisting corridor as he wants the mount. Not your typical level 8 clear.
    Uhhhh... i know that?

10+ Year Old Account
    That's the only one that gave me issues on some classes.
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzy View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

7+ Year Old Account
    Uhhhh... i know that?
    They are not "too easy" so lay off with the false bravado then cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    They are not "too easy" so lay off with the false bravado then cheers.
    Again... anything in Torghast is easy imho.
    With almost 215ilvl now it is probably total joke as i did it around 190.
    Are you another person who know better what i experienced??

7+ Year Old Account
    Again... anything in Torghast is easy imho.
    With almost 215ilvl now it is probably total joke as i did it around 190.
    Are you another person who know better what i experienced??
    Well it depends what spec you are playing for a start. Some are borderline broken and some require some skill. Which of course you dont mention in your "its too easy lolkek" nonsense

Easiest wing is by far the fire one. Get the orb from the frist vendor use it on one of the casters and get the firedmg reduce power. You take nearly no damage at all anymore.

That one is easiest if you grab the thing that kills minion for power and use it on a caster u get -65% fire dmg reduce