Brokers thoughts on Elune [Book Spoilers]

https://www.wowhead.com/news/grimoir...and-the-323424

Apparently, Elune and her children are regarded as "not to be trusted" in Broker culture.

One unique trait of these night elves is worth particular note: while most of their people's souls are borne across the veil as expected, certain night elves may also linger in the mortal realm in a soulshape they refer to as a WISP. It is this author's opinion that this phenomenon is caused by the soul's intrinsic bond with the magical nature of its home forest, thus creating a tether that allows the wisp to remain among the living. Though, it should be acknowledged, ,I cannot entirely rule out the interference of Elune, their revered deity, in this matter. As we well know, beings of her origin cannot, under any circumstances, be trusted.
    Apparently she is (probably) the reason Night Elves can stay on in the mortal realms as wisps instead of passing onto the Shadowlands. But more importantly it seems like Broker culture has labeled her as untrustworthy and perhaps bad.

Brokers are are very particular... but maybe this has to do with how Winter Queen feels Elune "abandoned her". What did she do?

If the Brokers are creatures of Death and Elune is a creature of life, then it is understandable.

P.S. - i can't with Denathrius' Draenei legs:

Quote Originally Posted by username993720 View Post
    If the Brokers are creatures of Death and Elune is a creature of life, then it is understandable.

P.S. - i can't with Denathrius' Draenei legs:

Denny and the Nathrezim having furry Fawn legs may have something to do with Elune.

5+ Year Old Account
    Considering the act is comparable to robbing the SLs of resources, I can see why that amongst other unknowns can give her the label.

But I never considered the whips a type of soulshape. Maybe Elune was treating Azeroth like her own weald? I don't think there's proof of her gaining power from their anima, so maybe the reason is altruistic rather than selfish?
    Moderator of the General Off-Topic, Politics, Lore, and RP Forums
    "If you have any concerns, let me know via PM. I'll do my best to assist you."

Death guys don’t like Life guys. Simple as that.

9.2 is likely going to be the combination of both Life and Death, where both of its pantheons team up against Zovaal.

why the hell are they still putting Krexus up in these artworks, he got a cgi model, is in the loading screen and what did he do in-game? Die patheticall yearly in Maldraxxus.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gurkan View Post
    why the hell are they still putting Krexus up in these artworks, he got a cgi model, is in the loading screen and what did he do in-game? Die patheticall yearly in Maldraxxus.
    It's an older piece of art, and early on they didn't put the Primus on anything.
    Last edited by Raetary; 2021-07-16 at 03:52 PM.

Formerly known as Arafal

Now when the Horde wants to cut down trees they are actually doing genocide. Because they break the connection of the Elves with their forest.

Can we stop painting the Horde as more evil?

It even makes sense with SL. Elves die in large numbers and Vana SL because the orcs damaged the forest.
    She means that the Horde was the one who killed the elves and then sent their souls to the Maw by cutting down their forests.

Quote Originally Posted by Nagawithlegs View Post
    Denny and the Nathrezim having furry Fawn legs may have something to do with Elune.
    How come?

Quote Originally Posted by Gurkan View Post
    Oh, right... he isn't actually the covenant leader. The Primus is. It's easy to forget