Page 19 of 42 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Imagine being an adult and still typing/saying n word,just say what it is....kek...Have that word in movies,music and blacks use it all the time. and thats fine,say it once even as a joke as white dude...ye rip you then.You people are pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by TrollHunter3000 View Post
    Okay? And doing those things makes it no longer a thought you fucking half wit.
    This is you expressing your thought. You still don't get it do you.
    WoW forums in a nutshell:
    m8 i've been around since Feb 2005, I know it all.
    i outgrew the games playerbase.
    So I was using a gold dupe hack. I don't know why i was banned for this. It is so unfair.
    People need an incentive to play content. "Its fun!" is simply not enough.
    Btw iam multi glad so plz dont tell me how to play, kkthxbye

faction biased is heavily promoted/supported by blizz, why u except it doesn't resonate with actual real world racism?
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

Yes I’m aware that left leaning people typically despise nature and science, thank you for that.

Quote Originally Posted by ohwell View Post
    I'd sooner listen to you about caring about it just as soon as you equally condemn the people who spew vitriol at white people and get away with it.
    Point me to the thread about WoW guilds doing this and I'll be there to condemn too.

Quote Originally Posted by rowaasr13 View Post
    Aren't you supposed to be tolerant?
    We can't tolerate intolerance. It's an actual "paradox" being studied, but if we are to end such cases of intolerance like the one evidenced in this thread, we can't tolerate it. It's ok to not tolerate some things, like racism.
    Last edited by A Chozo; 2021-02-26 at 01:08 PM.

De Other Side (Just kidding) Vancouver Island, BC
    Honestly, most video game communities are awful. Just look at LoL and its reputation for being one of the worst games with it

Another day, another Deal....

Quote Originally Posted by FakePizza View Post
    Imagine being an adult and still typing/saying n word,just say what it is....kek...Have that word in movies,music and blacks use it all the time. and thats fine,say it once even as a joke as white dude...ye rip you then.You people are pathetic.
    Imagine thinking that saying the n-word is a joke in and of itself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormbreed View Post
    Mexico is already part of the USA so is Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by Shandalar View Post
    Shadow deserves nothing, the same as Fire Mages.

Brewmaster
    Quote Originally Posted by DeltrusDisc View Post
    *The world is racist.

Fixed it for you.

- - - Updated - - -

That's actually a great definition for the whole world. Why should the WoW community be any different...?
    That there's racists and idiots in every country? Sure.

That racism is as generalized and systemic in every country as it is in the USA? Not really, America is one of the worse. If you travel to any western european country and bring racism to the conversation, people will look at you as if you're being weird or cringe. Most europeans don't care about how tan your skin is, just the content of your character.

It's just that is much more prevalent in American culture, and this reflects in any form of media that the world consumes. We see it in american films, tv shows, american streamers.. may give you the sense that the world is racist but it really isn't.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by AwkwardSquirtle View Post
    also this!! It really is cringe when you're 25+ and still say N words just to farm kekw's
    You don't understand. Having an unpayed full time job that no one appreciates is the magic of classic.

It's about the journey. The journey into depression. The journey of running a daycare full of middle-aged alcoholics ignoring their SOs and avoiding social engagements to fulfill something they wanted 15 years ago before everyone realized it's not hard at all.

Quote Originally Posted by TigTone View Post
    Clearly you are very ignorant to American history especially for minorities in America.
    Last I checked America ended Slavery, not just in the US but they were the beginning of the end for it all...

Hey, you might want to look up those Native Americans who the US had to beg to give up their slaves...

YOU are the ignorant one who lives in your coffeeshop bubble of history...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by vitor210 View Post

That racism is as generalized and systemic in every country as it is in the USA? Not really, America is one of the worse. If you travel to any western european country and bring racism to the conversation, people will look at you as if you're being weird or cringe. Most europeans don't care about how tan your skin is, just the content of your character.

Thats an ABSOLUTE LIE... Europe in general is EXTREMELY intolerant.

I swear to God its like we live in a Bizzaro world of people talking about things they know nothing about and haven't actually experienced things.

They just repeat what they hear in their internet chat rooms.

Who would have thought that people who still no life WoW in [Current Year] are actually degenerates.

Quote Originally Posted by vitor210 View Post

It's just that is much more prevalent in American culture, and this reflects in any form of media that the world consumes. We see it in american films, tv shows, american streamers.. may give you the sense that the world is racist but it really isn't.
    I see you are from Portugal and respect you understand western European culture more than I do.

I am from Illinois and I assure you, racism isn't as strong all over America as you are purporting. It's mostly hushed and most people don't care about race. I maintain that my friends who voted for Trump aren't all racists, I know them too well to know that. In fact, I know plenty of Mexicans and Black people who voted for Trump, so...

Also, I haven't really ever heard someone use the n word seriously, but then again, I live in northern Illinois in a highly educated area, so.

Honestly, not sure which American shows or movies you're talking about. If anything, most of the racism portrayed is historical and is usually shown in the bad guy. =|
    "For Teldrassil."
    Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Whatever they say in their private chats/discord is their business and are free to do so. If they are shouting "kill all niggers" in a stream that's another thing, but I don't think this is the case?
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellobolis View Post
    usually rape is about power. most rape is also between people who already know and don't hate eachother.
    Quote Originally Posted by deenman View Post
    rape is usualy about power,or simply people that lack empathy and dont care that they are hurting someone for their own satisfaction,often times its also people with mental issues who like someone but again...dont care that its wrong and harmful,i mean it can be a hate driven thing....but in no way is that the predominant reason behind it
    I agree with both of your sentiments, but ultimately, I think it comes down to hatred that the other person isn't doing what you want them to do, and a desire to show them you are more powerful than them.

But, if you guys maintain hate is not involved, or lesser so, we can ask a rape victim or two how they see it.
    "For Teldrassil."
    Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Racist people make me want to throw up.
    People on this thread only get pissed at you when you don't agree with them...FACT

Quote Originally Posted by AwkwardSquirtle View Post
    Drama around a word is a joke. Only burgers decided to take inspiration from harry potter voldemort he who must not be named.
    What makes thing ring even hollower is burgers made more effort in destroying the native americans without giving half the care afterwards and still screw them.
    Malcolm had the right idea, its not about protecting anyone its about using us as a battering ram in their political fight.

Quote Originally Posted by ztkraptor View Post
    Thats an ABSOLUTE LIE... Europe in general is EXTREMELY intolerant.

I swear to God its like we live in a Bizzaro world of people talking about things they know nothing about and haven't actually experienced things.

They just repeat what they hear in their internet chat rooms.
    got some examples of that?

last time i checked we take in a crapton of refugees compared to just about any place on earth, even making sure they don't die en route when we could easily turn a blind eye. that's a pretty big case of actions speak louder than words.

There's no racism here - only a strong dislike of the French

Memes aside, it's not just top end PvE guilds, but guilds all across the spectrum of both PvE & PvP. Like others have commented, it's almost always just idiots wanting to be edgy, & unless it happens in-game, it's totally beyond Blizzard's control.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellobolis View Post
    got some examples of that?

last time i checked we take in a crapton of refugees compared to just about any place on earth, even making sure they don't die en route when we could easily turn a blind eye. that's a pretty big case of actions speak louder than words.
    Which has led to the rise of far-right parties in many European countries. If you asked the 51% of Brits who voted for Brexit if they wanted Britain to be white-only, a scary portion of them would say yes.

Quote Originally Posted by DeltrusDisc View Post
    I see you are from Portugal and respect you understand western European culture more than I do.

I am from Illinois and I assure you, racism isn't as strong all over America as you are purporting. It's mostly hushed and most people don't care about race. I maintain that my friends who voted for Trump aren't all racists, I know them too well to know that. In fact, I know plenty of Mexicans and Black people who voted for Trump, so...

Also, I haven't really ever heard someone use the n word seriously, but then again, I live in northern Illinois in a highly educated area, so.

Honestly, not sure which American shows or movies you're talking about. If anything, most of the racism portrayed is historical and is usually shown in the bad guy. =|
    On the same token as you not seeing, I'm from your neighboring state of Indiana and i see it all the time. In highschool we had 1 african american in a class of 109, and when a new african american family moved to town, racists staked signs in their front yard and there were several teachers who treated the young girl like crap. Its extremely prevalent in rural areas, as well as some of our cities, Evansville (which is the 3rd or 4th largest city in Indiana, and not where i live) has hate related crimes fairly regularly. Racism is still a huge problem for our country. I have several people that use the N word, the racist C word and the three letter F word in their everyday speech. To the point that my wife has to lock discord channels when she streams. Casually using these words in the conversations with their white friends is still racist, it means those words are normalized to them and they no longer see the hateful meaning of them.
    We live in an era of "me versus them", an era where something is done that you don't like means you are personally attacked. People whine too much.
    Let us play video games and be happy.

The new Discord update has a MUTE button. Also a Leave Server button.

QOL changes.
    Leadsop - Beast Mastery Hunter
    <The Godz of War> Sargeras - US

Leadsoprano - Gunnery Trooper
    Leadmello - Kinetic Combat Jedi Shadow
    <Severity Gaming> Prophecy of the Five - US

uhm there's a lot of trolls and baits in this thread
    be rational people