Page 20 of 42 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Toybox View Post
    Which has led to the rise of far-right parties in many European countries. If you asked the 51% of Brits who voted for Brexit if they wanted Britain to be white-only, a scary portion of them would say yes.
    sure there is a rising trend of that, but i wouldn't say we are "extreme" in that regard. probably not even at the global average yet. maybe after a few more election cycles if the trend continues.

kinda doubt they would really say white-only though, when asked for specifics they'd probably say something like highly educated people who carry their weight are fine, oh and nurses/cheap labor on temporary visas is awfully convenient so that's fine too, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Shyning View Post
    Yes I’m aware that left leaning people typically despise nature and science, thank you for that.
    Nature and Science on what?

Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    Young people trying to be edgy. I highly doubt they're actually racist or homophobic, but I do hope those players, gms and officers of the guilds get perma banned. Nobody needs their bs.
    you wish soyboy, there is no reason for them to get banned whatsoever, they could be KKK members playing the game but as long as they don't do any shit in game that is breaking the TOS, the bans are not happening. They can call themselves faggots, niggers and other slurs as long as they want when they do it in private among themselves. I fail to see a reason this has any impact on you or anybody else. You don't like the way they talk to each other during raids? Find a different guild, plenty out there, even better ranked ones than they are.
    Infracted
    Last edited by Sonnillon; 2021-02-27 at 02:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by awadh View Post
    you wish soyboy, there is no reason for them to get banned whatsoever, they could be KKK members playing the game but as long as they don't do any shit in game that is breaking the TOS, the bans are not happening. They can call themselves faggots, niggers and other slurs as long as they want when they do it in private among themselves. I fail to see a reason this has any impact on you or anybody else. You don't like the way they talk to each other during raids? Find a different guild, plenty out there, even better ranked ones than they are.
    Uhh... Dude?

Uhh... Dude?
    Perfect arguments. Let your World of Feelcraft be your World of Feelcraft while everybody else plays their World of Whatevercraft not giving a fuck what people do in the privacy of their own discord servers. Nobody is organizing any KKK rallies here, just kids being immature and that's it.

Perfect arguments. Let your World of Feelcraft be your World of Feelcraft while everybody else plays their World of Whatevercraft not giving a fuck what people do in the privacy of their own discord servers. Nobody is organizing any KKK rallies here, just kids being immature and that's it.
    I agree with you on it mostly kids being edgy, and I agree that Blizzard should have/do have no say on what goes on private Discord servers, but that doesn't mean such behaviour should be normalized.

Typical “punish people who think differently than me” mentality of the fresh indoctrinated left is all it is

- - - Updated - - -

I agree with you on it mostly kids being edgy, and I agree that Blizzard should have/do have no say on what goes on private Discord servers, but that doesn't mean such behaviour should be normalized.
    It isn’t ” being normalized “... it is normal. Racism is normal.It’s not worse or even different than not liking nosy people, or loud people. It’s purely an indoctrination tactic to convince people that it is.

Wokies like to rip on “dumb people”, and say they hate them. Why is that not as “bad” as racism? It’s something not talked about of course, but what about pure blooded Australian aborigines? They have been repeatedly demonstrated to have intelligence so low that their adults are less capable than children of most any other race. Do people who hate stupid people automatically hate them then, or do they avoid it because that would be wacist, which TV told them is vewy bad?
    Infracted
    Last edited by Sonnillon; 2021-02-27 at 02:15 PM.

How do you normalize something that is already normal? People say outrageous things all the time to each other, what you're trying to do is take a normal thing and make it taboo.

What if the people saying this are black?

Idk. This is kind of a 'shock value' article that they know will get a lot of views since America is obsessed with race.

Quote Originally Posted by stormrage666 View Post
    gladly they spread that out

normalizing and trivialing something is also supporting it. plz don't do that.
    one of the many reasons Blizzards anti name and shame policy is damaging to the playerbase. provided there's evidence rather than just rumours and accusations, people should be free to let others know of negative experiences

Quote Originally Posted by rayvio View Post
    one of the many reasons Blizzards anti name and shame policy is damaging to the playerbase. provided there's evidence rather than just rumours and accusations, people should be free to let others know of negative experiences
    how would lessening naming and shaming policy help? you'd still get tons of false positives.

go directly to the root: blizzard has the tools to quickly and easily ban people even without reports if they wanted too. (it's worth thinking about why they don't do this)

Quote Originally Posted by TigTone View Post
    America is racist; no surprise it is found in its online communities.
    You mean some people in America are racist. Every country has them. Or are we allowed tar all groups of people with the same brush?
    Fascism needs to be slightly redefined so that it better defines how fascist the left truly are.
    The Horseshoe theory is correct.
    Modern/neo-ANTIFA =/= anti-fascist

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom View Post
    Who gives a fuck? Are they actively getting in other people's faces (especially minorities they might be hateful against) or are they just being white trash amongst themselves? Don't get me wrong, I despise Trump, but just leave the toxic snakes alone. Let them think they're big important fish in a video game instead of being dicks in the real world.

LMAO who?

See above. One guild is in top 50 World, the other isn't top 100. Where's our article about racism in Counterstrike or other FPS voicechats?

Oh yeah, these are some quality people, fucking Pepe the Frog in one of the discord images. Who cares.

Sounds like a self correcting problem. If the community doesn't put up with this shit, over time, it will go away. Or be forced into PRIVATE chat channels as they already seem to be according to this article - not one mention of trade chat offenses. As long as the players are being toxic inside guild chat or discord, and not broadcasting it to public channels, just leave toxic idiots alone.

You get Trump when you try and flush them out too much and not enough live and let live goes on. If you make people feel "unjustly oppressed", of course they're more likely to vote for bad actors, or pull stunts like the Capitol Siege. You can't force people to be broad minded and tolerant. All you get when you try is blowback, and the only time when such things should be done is over real issues, like Blacks not being able to vote before the Voting Rights Act, or Black people being killed by cowardly cops in the modern era. Not someone saying mean things in a video game inside their own spheres.
    how do you know they are white? Can only white people be racist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

The illogical twisting and turning by the racists on this board has been amusing, but it really has moved the conversation far from the point of the hate speech that occurred within these guilds. IMO there are two factors; the first is the anonymity of being on the internet. Example is the guy who yelled the f-word during his guild's Sire kill. Seemed pre-meditated and he thought it would be so funny to do and of course he faces no repercussions as he is just "some douchebag on the internet."
    The more troubling factors are the communities that fostered the racism and made it acceptable. They are essentially white supremacist groups that gathered like-minded people to share like-minded racism and bigotry. As we have seen in the USA that is the first step to what is now the most dangerous type of terrorist group within the country and thus should be snuffed out before it has the chance to flourish.
    Last edited by BigToast; 2021-02-26 at 02:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AwkwardSquirtle View Post
    Imagine thinking that saying the n-word is a joke in and of itself.
    Just because you dont think its funny,doesnt mean it wasnt meant as a joke.Either you can joke about everything or no jokes allowed

Quote Originally Posted by vulfrika View Post
    I believe I know enough about colonial american history as well as modern, Jim Crow era and and post-modern to be able make comments on the subject. Given the atrocious state of american education, I'd imagin I know more about american history than the average american. Especially the average black american, given that their education is even poorer on average.
    You have very little understanding on what’s it is like to be a minority in America.

If you are so well informed in American history they why do you insist that minority’s need to “get over it”.

To me it seems you learned American history from a white washed book that glances over the history of minorities in America.

To put it in some perspective for you minorities in America have only had 57 years of protected civil rights. Civil Rights act of 1964 Incase you forgot.

Even with the act there is still systemic racism in many aspects of American society.

yo you guys should have heard comms in top end raiding guilds 10 years ago lmao it was the wild west
    ex top 10 us raider i guess

This thread is certainly bringing out some of the inner racism of some posters.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellobolis View Post
    usually rape is about power. most rape is also between people who already know and don't hate eachother.
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodwulf View Post
    On the same token as you not seeing, I'm from your neighboring state of Indiana and i see it all the time. In highschool we had 1 african american in a class of 109, and when a new african american family moved to town, racists staked signs in their front yard and there were several teachers who treated the young girl like crap. Its extremely prevalent in rural areas, as well as some of our cities, Evansville (which is the 3rd or 4th largest city in Indiana, and not where i live) has hate related crimes fairly regularly. Racism is still a huge problem for our country. I have several people that use the N word, the racist C word and the three letter F word in their everyday speech. To the point that my wife has to lock discord channels when she streams. Casually using these words in the conversations with their white friends is still racist, it means those words are normalized to them and they no longer see the hateful meaning of them.
    That's crazy and I feel for their family. My old church only had one Black family and they were embraced and loved - that church was in Deerfield, IL.

I'm not saying racism isn't a problem for our country, maybe I worded it poorly, but it isn't "everywhere" nor is "everyone" racist, like some of our more... radical, friends like to purport.
    "For Teldrassil."
    Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Quote Originally Posted by Jdance View Post
    yo you guys should have heard comms in top end raiding guilds 10 years ago lmao it was the wild west
    10 years ago? It's only better now because they are forced to stream in order to make enough money to have it as full time jobs. Nobody cares for ideological reasons.