Page 4 of 42 FirstFirst ...
2
3
4
5
6
14
... LastLast
  1. #61
    Quote Originally Posted by MatthewOU2015 View Post
    Oh look MMO champion is defending racism. What a trash community this is.
    Sincerely, the guy who just stereotyped all Texans to be racists.

  2. #62
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Y'all who normalize this shit with stuff like "who cares?", "I doubt they are actually racist" need to make a better effort to understand that we shouldn't tolerate any form of racism.

    If you don't see how those people are being racist, then you are part of the problem. A different part, but still part.

    Racism is vile. Yes, we know it may be common, but it's still there, and those players should still be held responsible (by Blizzard or Discord) for their behaviour.
    Do you personally know these people? Are you in their guild? You are only angry because of some clips and screenshots of people you don't even know. It is up to the guild to make sure their members act in an appropriate manner. Not yours.

  3. #63
    Legendary! Frolk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Norway, Lørenskog
    Posts
    6,465
    The image in the article, is that the main chat or some other channel, my guilds discord got a NSFW channel with zero filters and nobody gets offended cause we dont got paper thin skin.

    Seems some people have it so good they need to look for "racism" to make their life feel good.

    Maybe this is their "safespace" so they can say whatever the fuck they want?

    Isnt this what people these days want so badly, a "safespace" were they can be themselves.

    To everyone who get hurt by these "gamer word", leave ur guild if they say em in gchat or any channel ur in with ur guild and go on with ur life as an ADULT.

    As we say in Norway "storm in a glass of water"
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2020Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

  4. #64
    Top guilds

    Instant dollars
    Clout Gang

    What?

  5. #65
    Quote Originally Posted by Frolk View Post
    Maybe this is their "safespace" so they can say whatever the fuck they want?
    Being an adult or "mature" is not an excuse for hate speech. If a person is just being themselves in a safe space then they need to change. Because hate should not be tolerated just because you say it is your true self. The world would be better if people didn't try to defend hate so much and actually tried to educate and teach people to be better.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

  6. #66
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Y'all who normalize this shit with stuff like "who cares?", "I doubt they are actually racist" need to make a better effort to understand that we shouldn't tolerate any form of racism.

    If you don't see how those people are being racist, then you are part of the problem. A different part, but still part.

    Racism is vile. Yes, we know it may be common, but it's still there, and those players should still be held responsible (by Blizzard or Discord) for their behaviour.
    I agree with this

  7. #67
    Quote Originally Posted by Corroc View Post
    Top guilds

    Instant dollars
    Clout Gang

    What?
    Clout Gang is US 38 and Instant dollars is US 16 (world 48). Nothing special in the grand scheme of things but still what I'd consider top considering blizzards hall of fame is the top 100.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

  8. #68
    Bloodsail Admiral
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Birmingham, Alabama
    Posts
    1,238
    Quote Originally Posted by Frolk View Post
    The image in the article, is that the main chat or some other channel, my guilds discord got a NSFW channel with zero filters and nobody gets offended cause we dont got paper thin skin.

    Seems some people have it so good they need to look for "racism" to make their life feel good.

    Maybe this is their "safespace" so they can say whatever the fuck they want?

    Isnt this what people these days want so badly, a "safespace" were they can be themselves.

    To everyone who get hurt by these "gamer word", leave ur guild if they say em in gchat or any channel ur in with ur guild and go on with ur life as an ADULT.

    As we say in Norway "storm in a glass of water"
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2020Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

    just ignored everything you said. Ignorant human.
    Infracted
    Last edited by Sonnillon; 2021-02-26 at 07:27 AM.

  9. #69
    Quote Originally Posted by Corroc View Post
    Top guilds

    Instant dollars
    Clout Gang

    What?
    Skimming through, i think they were like Top 100 North America. I had never heard of either of them before, but hey, they are E-Famous now.

  10. #70
    Legendary! Frolk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Norway, Lørenskog
    Posts
    6,465
    Quote Originally Posted by MatthewOU2015 View Post
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2020Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

    just ignored everything you said. Ignorant human.
    Did u miss the /s ?

    You even copied it, some people are so quick on the trigger
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2020Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

  11. #71
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    Lol.. thinking that people in the EU don't use the n word. I knew a dude from Ireland in old guild that said it like all the time. It is hilarious that people actually believe n word is an american thing.
    I didnt say they dont,but it is in no way to the same degree,my country for example never had black slavery,we had some form of slavery over 300 years ago,but that world is far more removed from the current world than what usa was for example,black people even today feel the effects of it,wile for us its a complete non issue

  12. #72
    The Lightbringer Fullmetal89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Burpelson Air Force Base
    Posts
    3,158
    Racism is bad and all but these guys are just fucking around from what I gathered looking at the screenshots. This is just some angry guildy that got kicked and decided to burn the whole thing down.
    "I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids. "
    -
    General Jack D. Ripper.


  13. #73
    Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    Of course you were judging what they said. You said it is acceptable because it is done in a private-type of setting. Why back off when called out for your BS? Enforcement doesn't matter and just shows ways you are still trying to show it as acceptable. Just because it can't legally be enforced doesn't mean you should be saying those things. Just because you are free to say hate doesn't mean you should.
    if you want to be specific: it's acceptable because enforcing it in private settings would require living in a police state.

    the rest of your argument is just holier than thou stuff. the n word is a perfect example: very touchy subject in the US, a non issue where I live.

  14. #74
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    Young people trying to be edgy. I highly doubt they're actually racist or homophobic, but I do hope those players, gms and officers of the guilds get perma banned. Nobody needs their bs.
    That kinda of attitude gives people the pass though. You just have to look at Twitch chat and see the kinda sexist, homophobic and racist toxicity that is perpetuated there. We allow them to act like this instead of making sure they're named and shamed publicly. People like Rich Campbell and the majority of those PvP streamers are like that too.
    Night Elves NEED long hair to the ground and more elegant/regal beautiful options to show their Highbourne heritage

  15. #75
    Quote Originally Posted by Frolk View Post
    Did u miss the /s ?

    You even copied it, some people are so quick on the trigger
    That /s is pretty far down in the midst of a pro trump diatribe. I think you discount how quickly many of us are to immediately stop reading anything as soon as we see "Trump" or "MAGA". I didn't see it either.

  16. #76
    Quote Originally Posted by TigTone View Post
    America is racist; no surprise it is found in its online communities.
    Hey guys, I found the guy who's never actually traveled outside of the USA.
    Lets all make fun of him.

  17. #77
    Quote Originally Posted by Popastique View Post
    ^^ This. Since most guilds are not e-sports organizations like Method they can run their discord server/guild like they want it, and there is nothing you can do about it. Don't like it? Don't join it.

    Funny thing is that someone actually ratted them out
    Freedom of speech isn't freedom from consequences. If you are willing to say shit expect to defend it some day.
    Super Mario Maker 2: Maker ID 8B7-CTF-NMG

    - Sire Denathrius confirmed to have created the Dreadlords.

  18. #78
    Legendary! Frolk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Norway, Lørenskog
    Posts
    6,465
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    That /s is pretty far down in the midst of a pro trump diatribe. I think you discount how quickly many of us are to immediately stop reading anything as soon as we see "Trump" or "MAGA". I didn't see it either.
    Its so easy to offend these people, they freak out when they read "trump" and they rage at the person like its no tomorrow.

    Also, how can it be so hard to see, you on phone or pc?
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2020Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

  19. #79
    Quote Originally Posted by MatthewOU2015 View Post
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2020Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

    just ignored everything you said. Ignorant human.
    You probably ignore most of what anyone says anyways.

  20. #80
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazmiras View Post
    Who is the Limit raider mentioned?
    The article op linked mentions gapezilla/goopzilla.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •