Page 5 of 41 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    A lot of authoritarian bigots in this thread trying to control free speech.

I tune these things out the same way I've tuned out the nutty left's crusade against the straight white male. If you care so much about the things people say, you're going to have a bad time in life. When people start acting on their prejudices, that's a better time to react. Also, inb4 the lock.

To all the whiners crying about racism:

There is a difference between being an edgy dipshit using bad words and a person who genuinely is a racist. I know that violates all of the things you've read on Twitter or were taught in your super progressive sociology course. I know edgy kids that use gamer words and I know people who genuinely hate other races. They are completely different types of people with clearly different morals and beliefs. You can always sit on your high horse and say "YOU SHOULDNT SAY THOSE WORDS YOU GOD DAMN NAZI". Sure man, whatever, I bet you cried when Eminem called people f-words. Grow up and learn to differentiate.

I'd love to see what you paragons of morality would do IRL if one of your bro's jokingly used a gamer word. I bet you would just stand up and demand that they apologize and virtue signal all over his ass. It's always triggered ass white kids getting the most upset over words.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Unzipped View Post
    People are free to say whatever they want. They are just not free from consequences in most situations.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Quote Originally Posted by Unzipped View Post
    someone doesnt understand what free speech is and what it entails ( ;ↀ⌓ↀ)

Quote Originally Posted by MatthewOU2015 View Post
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2020Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

just ignored everything you said. Ignorant human.
    You probably ignore anything that isn't your exact opinion anyways.

10+ Year Old Account
    Meanwhile, on MMO-C

NA vs EU hate in the world first threads
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

Quote Originally Posted by ujx View Post

There is a difference between being an edgy dipshit using bad words and a person who genuinely is a racist. I know that violates all of the things you've read on Twitter or were taught in your super progressive sociology course. I know edgy kids that use gamer words and I know people who genuinely hate other races. They are completely different types of people with clearly different morals and beliefs. You can always sit on your high horse and say "YOU SHOULDNT SAY THOSE WORDS YOU GOD DAMN NAZI". Sure man, whatever, I bet you cried when Eminem called people f-words. Grow up and learn to differentiate.

I'd love to see what you paragons of morality would do IRL if one of your bro's jokingly used a gamer word. I bet you would just stand up and demand that they apologize and virtue signal all over his ass. It's always triggered ass white kids getting the most upset over words.
    thats cool,just dont forget not to cry when they get wwhats coming to them

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by arkanon View Post
    Pretty much sums this thread up really.
    You know what they say, everything before the but is bullshit
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

Your avatar suits you to a T. Maybe when you step outside your room, you'll understand how adults should behave in the real world.

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu fhtagn View Post
    One of the alleged people is a Limit raider.
    Don't you mean a method player?
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

Quote Originally Posted by deenman View Post
    thats cool,just dont forget not to cry when they get wwhats coming to them
    Cancel culture cultists from Twitter? Scary!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by NotTrolling View Post
    Your avatar suits you to a T. Maybe when you step outside your room, you'll understand how adults should behave in the real world.
    Stay scared of words!

Cancel culture cultists from Twitter? Scary!

- - - Updated - - -

Stay scared of words!
    stay scared of twitter lol,btw if you ever get a job when you grow up,make sure to talk to your boss and co workers like this,and use the same logic with them,see how well that goes for ya

Anyone defending using racist terms also thinks standing on a ledge in a game and saying to someone "Lets jump like Reckful" is funny.

Racist people play world of warcraft. Definitely needed an article to inform us of that.

Quote Originally Posted by Popastique View Post
    ^^ This. Since most guilds are not e-sports organizations like Method they can run their discord server/guild like they want it, and there is nothing you can do about it. Don't like it? Don't join it.

Funny thing is that someone actually ratted them out
    ORRRR....

We can make a stand, root at all forms of racism and actually force these types of people out of society. These attitudes have no place in a western democracy whether you live in Alabama or Brussels. It's time for jail time. Don't like it? How about after being bashed by the cops and then dragged off to jail. Racism should have been gone by now. I call for violence to solve it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

Quote Originally Posted by MatthewOU2015 View Post
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2020Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

just ignored everything you said. Ignorant human.
    The number of people that must weep for you every day...
    How joyous to be in such a place! Where phishing is not only allowed, it is encouraged!

Quote Originally Posted by Samuraijake View Post
    I agree with this
    Punishing speech is not a good idea, its very abusable, considering you have no idea about their group dynamic. If there was 10 dudes just calling each other the n-word without any of them getting bullied, who cares? Its not the peak human conversation and its the actions of some edgy teenagers, but that doesn't mean they should be banned/punished if they are not actively harassing/bullying people. Its a very slippery slope, since racism is such a mallable term nowadays, where you can be a "racist" or a "nazi" on pretty much anything if the other side despise you. It's just a pointless wicth hunt, UNLESS they are actively harassing people, then its another story.

Considering discord server can be left, its not like you have the be there. If I join a discord channel and the second i spent some time there a dude start yelling the n-word, I simply leave it. I don't fucking dm some dude to get him banned or something, who the fuck cares?
    Last edited by Thalrend; 2021-02-26 at 02:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    No, you have to call it out and not be "Whatever man people be racist"

"BUT MUH DISCORD" isn't an excuse, more so if its on the crimes that Method had to respond to.
    Ok once its 'called out' then what? Whats next?

Quote Originally Posted by deenman View Post
    stay scared of twitter lol,btw if you ever get a job when you grow up,make sure to talk to your boss and co workers like this,and use the same logic with them,see how well that goes for ya
    This is where you miss the point. Video games and the internet are a place for people to be stupid and hide behind an avatar which is why people freaking out over virtual avatars saying gamer words is funny. Obviously nobody is going to act like a troll or edgelord IRL, at least in a workplace setting. Go read youtube comments, or hell even this thread. The internet is where people are at their worst and say shit they would never say IRL. So stop getting all bent out of shape because somebody dropped a bad word.