Page 18 of 41 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Fistfighter View Post
    maybe we should cancel limit
    maybe we should cancel the whole raiding scene

whoa what a shocker, top raiders are toxic? would have never guessed so
    canceling mythic raiding woudl be overall beneficial to game

not only we would get rid of toxicity but game would be more fun for average player.

i see only upsides in this kind of action

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Freedom View Post

See above. One guild is in top 50 World, the other isn't top 100. Where's our article about racism in Counterstrike or other FPS voicechats?

[/B][/U]
    Well, if you'd had any clue about Counterstrike, you'd know that a group in the Top 50 doing shit like this would go wild.
    WoW players are all trash? M+ leavers? Pug raid fails? You don't have stuff to do? WoW has become a solo player game for you? People don't talk anymore? Everyone's toxic? I have a simple solution, just for you!
    Get social. Join a guild.

Seems like no one is actually reading or checking the actual screenshots. There's some of them that are clearly being very racist and some that were just clearly dumb stuff people say trying to be edgy. Yet it has (as always) evloved into an argument between two camps, one thinking all of the people are listed are the worst people around and the other camp just parroting "cancelling anyone is bad and virtue signaling is bad". No one gives a shit what has actually happened.

Quote Originally Posted by deenman View Post
    People who talk about free speech for situations where its not about free speech is 100% a racist dogwhistle,trust me...republicans usualy use it when they get shit on for using the N word and getting fired

Free speech doesnt exist to protect you from being kicked of a private platform or fired for being a bigot,look in to what free speech is

When people on the left complained it was usualy about goverment related free speech issues

Why do you hate the free market?
    No actually I won't "Trust you" because you don't know. You only have your belief, that was most likely fed to you by someone else. You prove this by some claim that republicans are apparently running around dropping the N word and want free speech as a pass. But please, link me at least 50 examples of card carrying Republicans dropping the racial slurs and then demanding a free speech pass.

And again, you ignored what I said, which is why you don't get any trust from me. I said, not everyone agrees that "Mu Free Speech" is a pass to say anything you want and not suffer consequences.

7+ Year Old Account
    Why is there such a fuss about this?

What did people expect? That people make slurs in their own private home/discords?

I really had expected, that these news were about members being bullied for their race or that teams had denied players because of skin color... But this.... This is just people using what words they do in everyday life, inside a video game chatroom. Seems to be no direct harassment or actually attack against anybody.

Like, had a guildy 2 years ago, who used the "thats gay" a lot. It did not make him a bad person, thats just the way he talked and in a private party chat, is the last place i would want to moderate how people talk.
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.

Are we doing this again really?WhItE mAn BaD....if you are minority you can do what ever you want,the more down the scale you are from white you get more pass on things what you do/say....this whole thing white dude said faggot or nigga is getting ridiclous...grow up,its the internet...people say dumb shit all the time.If you cant handle it unplug the cable....

You can trash white people all the time and no one bats an eye but you dare to go towards blacks,whole shit breaks lose....

Quote Originally Posted by TigTone View Post
    Yea, you are ignorant of American history as well.
    I believe I know enough about colonial american history as well as modern, Jim Crow era and and post-modern to be able make comments on the subject. Given the atrocious state of american education, I'd imagin I know more about american history than the average american. Especially the average black american, given that their education is even poorer on average.

Surprised this thread even got to stay open for that long considering that when this Madeleine Roux writer got exposed for being a racist and sexist towards white men, every fan forum was quick to remove all threads and Blizzard took no action.

Quote Originally Posted by Motorman View Post
    Saying, typing, posting, emailing, calling on the phone, curving on rock or wood, drawing, graffiti, smoke signals, light signals, radio signals, telegrams, mors code, whistling, music notes and whatever else I might have forgotten to add, are all methods of tranmission of thought in various forms. Everything begins from just a thought.
    Okay? And doing those things makes it no longer a thought you fucking half wit.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shyning View Post
    Yes imagine that, letting nature be natural.
    Pretty shit argument you got there.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by mbit View Post
    People cant remove you for who you are when they dont know anything about you. Unless you tell them yourself nobody will touch you. Its like basic internet 101. Stay anon and you avoid trouble.
    Or people can just not discriminate against people for fucked up reasons. You're just literally victim blaming at this point. You probably think girls in skimpy outfits deserve to be raped too.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by FakePizza View Post
    Are we doing this again really?WhItE mAn BaD....if you are minority you can do what ever you want,the more down the scale you are from white you get more pass on things what you do/say....this whole thing white dude said faggot or nigga is getting ridiclous...grow up,its the internet...people say dumb shit all the time.If you cant handle it unplug the cable....

You can trash white people all the time and no one bats an eye but you dare to go towards blacks,whole shit breaks lose....
    oh look the little boy is mad he can't say the n word without getting in trouble

Quote Originally Posted by TrollHunter3000 View Post

You're just literally victim blaming at this point.
    If you refuse to wear a helmet and get your head split thats on you. As the saying goes god helps those who help themselves.

Imagine being an adult and still typing/saying n word,just say what it is....kek...Have that word in movies,music and blacks use it all the time. and thats fine,say it once even as a joke as white dude...ye rip you then.You people are pathetic.

10+ Year Old Account
    faction biased is heavily promoted/supported by blizz, why u except it doesn't resonate with actual real world racism?
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

Yes I’m aware that left leaning people typically despise nature and science, thank you for that.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ohwell View Post
    I'd sooner listen to you about caring about it just as soon as you equally condemn the people who spew vitriol at white people and get away with it.
    Point me to the thread about WoW guilds doing this and I'll be there to condemn too.

Quote Originally Posted by rowaasr13 View Post
    Aren't you supposed to be tolerant?
    We can't tolerate intolerance. It's an actual "paradox" being studied, but if we are to end such cases of intolerance like the one evidenced in this thread, we can't tolerate it. It's ok to not tolerate some things, like racism.
    Last edited by A Chozo; 2021-02-26 at 01:08 PM.

3+ Year Old Account
    Honestly, most video game communities are awful. Just look at LoL and its reputation for being one of the worst games with it
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

Quote Originally Posted by FakePizza View Post
    Imagine being an adult and still typing/saying n word,just say what it is....kek...Have that word in movies,music and blacks use it all the time. and thats fine,say it once even as a joke as white dude...ye rip you then.You people are pathetic.
    Imagine thinking that saying the n-word is a joke in and of itself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormbreed View Post
    Mexico is already part of the USA so is Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by Shandalar View Post
    Shadow deserves nothing, the same as Fire Mages.

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DeltrusDisc View Post
    *The world is racist.

Fixed it for you.

- - - Updated - - -

That's actually a great definition for the whole world. Why should the WoW community be any different...?
    That there's racists and idiots in every country? Sure.

That racism is as generalized and systemic in every country as it is in the USA? Not really, America is one of the worse. If you travel to any western european country and bring racism to the conversation, people will look at you as if you're being weird or cringe. Most europeans don't care about how tan your skin is, just the content of your character.

It's just that is much more prevalent in American culture, and this reflects in any form of media that the world consumes. We see it in american films, tv shows, american streamers.. may give you the sense that the world is racist but it really isn't.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by AwkwardSquirtle View Post
    Imagine thinking that saying the n-word is a joke in and of itself.
    also this!! It really is cringe when you're 25+ and still say N words just to farm kekw's
    You don't understand. Having an unpayed full time job that no one appreciates is the magic of classic.

It's about the journey. The journey into depression. The journey of running a daycare full of middle-aged alcoholics ignoring their SOs and avoiding social engagements to fulfill something they wanted 15 years ago before everyone realized it's not hard at all.

Quote Originally Posted by TigTone View Post
    Clearly you are very ignorant to American history especially for minorities in America.
    Last I checked America ended Slavery, not just in the US but they were the beginning of the end for it all...

Hey, you might want to look up those Native Americans who the US had to beg to give up their slaves...

YOU are the ignorant one who lives in your coffeeshop bubble of history...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by vitor210 View Post

That racism is as generalized and systemic in every country as it is in the USA? Not really, America is one of the worse. If you travel to any western european country and bring racism to the conversation, people will look at you as if you're being weird or cringe. Most europeans don't care about how tan your skin is, just the content of your character.

Thats an ABSOLUTE LIE... Europe in general is EXTREMELY intolerant.

I swear to God its like we live in a Bizzaro world of people talking about things they know nothing about and haven't actually experienced things.

They just repeat what they hear in their internet chat rooms.

15+ Year Old Account
    Who would have thought that people who still no life WoW in [Current Year] are actually degenerates.

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vitor210 View Post

It's just that is much more prevalent in American culture, and this reflects in any form of media that the world consumes. We see it in american films, tv shows, american streamers.. may give you the sense that the world is racist but it really isn't.
    I see you are from Portugal and respect you understand western European culture more than I do.

I am from Illinois and I assure you, racism isn't as strong all over America as you are purporting. It's mostly hushed and most people don't care about race. I maintain that my friends who voted for Trump aren't all racists, I know them too well to know that. In fact, I know plenty of Mexicans and Black people who voted for Trump, so...

Also, I haven't really ever heard someone use the n word seriously, but then again, I live in northern Illinois in a highly educated area, so.

Honestly, not sure which American shows or movies you're talking about. If anything, most of the racism portrayed is historical and is usually shown in the bad guy. =|
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water