Fighting 2 rogues

Does anyone have any tips on how to play against double rogue in 2s? I played a few games against this, and their strategy seems to be waiting for very high dampening and killing in the opener. Shadowsight seems useless, since nameplates are disabled, so they can just hide behind a pillar, and by the time I find the correct pillar, there's so little time left on shadowsight that they can just sap and run away. If I manage to find them, they just attempt a kill and then reset with CLoS and Vanish (and possibly Phial if they also have bleeds up). I haven't managed to find them often enough that they wouldn't be able to do this each time.

yeah stealth rly should have a timer in arenas,or the eye buff last until you take dmg

Don't overlap defensives and you should win. Prevent them restealthing. That's really all there is to it. Double rogue isn't strong it's just annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by intenz View Post
    Don't overlap defensives and you should win. Prevent them restealthing. That's really all there is to it. Double rogue isn't strong it's just annoying.
    But how can I prevent them from restealthing? They just pop CLOS + Vanish and run away for a few minutes while stealthed, and if I pick up shadow sight, they just hug a pillar, so I can't see where they are, and if I find them, I just get sapped. And at 50%+ dampening, they can kill in opener regardless of defensives.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Noctiphobia View Post
    But how can I prevent them from restealthing? They just pop CLOS + Vanish and run away for a few minutes while stealthed, and if I pick up shadow sight, they just hug a pillar, so I can't see where they are, and if I find them, I just get sapped. And at 50%+ dampening, they can kill in opener regardless of defensives.
    What's your arenapartner doing while you hunt for the rogues exactly? Sounds almost like he's afk.
    Hi

Quote Originally Posted by Asrialol View Post
    What's your arenapartner doing while you hunt for the rogues exactly? Sounds almost like he's afk.
    I pick up a shadowsight and come at a pillar from one side, he comes in stealth (resto druid) without shadowsight from the other side, I tell him where they are. Sometimes he can open on one of them, and sometimes he gets sapped. I get sapped 100% of the time, since I'm not stealthed myself, so if I ever enter their line of sight, I just get locked.

Quote Originally Posted by Fluxoz View Post
    Hiding in stealth is really not a viable strategy, giving tips on how to beat it wont go much further than "Be better at finding them". Isn't much more to it than that.
    Well, I understand that it's a matter of finding them, I'm hoping for some tips on how to find them. Shadowsight is short enough that they can just sap the entirety of its duration. I play shadow priest, so the two AoE spells that I have aren't very useful at unstealthing rogues (mind sear now requires LoS, and shadow crash is so slow that no decent rogue will ever get hit by it).
    And I can't say it's not viable, though, if they managed to get to 2.3k with such a stupid comp.

However, how can I keep them from resealing? They just press CLOS + Vanish and flee for a few minutes while stealthed, and if I use shadow sight, they hug a pillar, making it impossible for me to see where they are, and if I do, I am drained. And, with a dampening of 50% or more, they may kill in the opener regardless of defenses.