Need help from Mod

In the Lore forum I posted thread titled "About Sylvanas"

Why did I receive a infraction for asking if "Sylvanas was pregnant when Arthas killed her?"

The reason given is that I made a thread "trying to bait a reaction from regulars."

I'm very confused as to the logic of this closed thread. I was actually asking people who might know if that was a detail from the lore and hoped for discussion/theorycraft on if those two would be brought back together.

Instead I'm sitting here wondering why MMOchamp is closing thread without any sense to it?

Oh I also put as a joke "why doesnt this website spellcheck the word sylvanas?" You know like wowhead would.

I got a snotty reply that had nothing to do with my question about lore from a 10 year member about "have you never used the internet, website doesnt spellcheck?"

I replied back "Have you never heard of sarcasm? jc lol."

Thread is now locked. On my first post for some reason it still has the question about Sylvanas being pregnant but where my question about spellcheck would be in just says "INFRACTION."

What the actual F. "trying to get reactions from regulars." That sentence makes me tight stomached thinking it applies to my post.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm posting it again. I'm not baiting anything, I'm a nerd talking to other nerds at lunch. wtf.
    Last edited by Gratz; 2021-02-28 at 02:26 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    This isn't how to handle infractions. Please send a moderator a PM and they can help you out.
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)