Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    What the hell are you on about? No.

The fuck?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ohvul View Post
    We still don't know how the lich king manifests inside the shadowlands. The matter that makes up you as a being has existed for thousands of years as well, just because something has existed doesn't mean it takes a coherently tangible form to the other forms of matter which are capable of observation / exist.
    Yes we do. We literally see the Jailer use the Runecarver to craft Frostmourne and the Helm of Domination. All the Jailer did from there was make the Dreadlords give it to KJ, so he could give Ner'Zhul's soul with the newly crafted Domination gear.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Houle View Post
    all of this is so true, the original WC3 writers are turning in their graves/new jobs
    You do realize they probably don't give a fuck, right?

- - - Updated - - -

The Entire Cosmos was done by 2 things: The Light and Shadow big bang, and the First Ones (Whether the First Ones made the Light and Void is up for debate). The Cosmic Pantheons, such as the Titans, the Void Lords, the Pantheon of Death, etc exist to stabilize and act as the lords of their respective powers. But, at the end of the day, The First Ones were confirmed to have set up the framework of the entire Warcraft Cosmos, they're above the Cosmic Pantheons, AND they're the progenitors of the Cosmos (Such as the Shadowlands, Reality, and beyond).

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    It has never been said explicitly where Frostmourne came from, just it had a relation with the Nathrezim.
    Actually, Chronicles clearly stated that Frostmourne was forged by the Nathrezim by KJ's command. Ditto for the Helm.
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AwkwardSquirtle View Post
    why would a chaos-aligned demon lord seek to bring order to the establishment of the Shadowlands?
    The interesting thing about that cosmic Chaos alignment is that, being Chaos, it shouldn't even have any structure, yet Sargeras (previously from "order") enforced one.

For all intents and purposes the Burning Legion was the dominant force in the cosmos and was very organized, which I think didn't exactly represent anything about Chaos aside from exploiting the raw powers of Fel magic.

Without Sargeras (Order influencing Chaos) and with Nathreza obliterated (Death influencing Chaos), I expect the demons to appear once more under their original purpose: fuck shit up, and without Sargeras and Aggramar to reduce their numbers, they'll pose as much of a threat as the Jailer's revolution, random Void Lords decimating planets or Light inquisitors.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    the First Ones (Whether the First Ones made the Light and Void is up for debate)
    Nah, already confirmed that they created it too, I'll search for the source
    Last edited by A Chozo; 2021-03-02 at 02:39 PM.

It was confirmed that they shaped the Cosmos, yes. Nothing about creating it. We won't truly know which happened first until the Grimoire either releases, or until leaks appear the day or two before it's released (Like with that happened in Chronicle).

- - - Updated - - -

Shaping something doesn't automatically mean it was created. Could just mean it was given a unique form.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah you are right, I can't find shit about actual creation. Maybe I dreamed it.

Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Yeah you are right, I can't find shit about actual creation. Maybe I dreamed it.
    I think someone erroneously posted that after misunderstanding one of the dev interviews.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormbreed View Post
    Mexico is already part of the USA so is Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by Shandalar View Post
    Shadow deserves nothing, the same as Fire Mages.

Quote Originally Posted by AwkwardSquirtle View Post
    I think someone erroneously posted that after misunderstanding one of the dev interviews.
    Yeah, it was from a past post. Someone misquoted what Steve said and posted that "OH, THE FIRST ONES MADE THE LIGHT AND VOID" despite the fact that statement was never made whatsoever.

- - - Updated - - -

But, to make yourself feel better, A Chozo, I do infact believe the First Ones made everything, including Light and Shadow. I already exclaimed that I believe it so much, I'll either delete my MMO-C account, or something like that IF I am proven wrong once the Grimoire releases.

Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Yeah, it was from a past post. Someone misquoted what Steve said and posted that "OH, THE FIRST ONES MADE THE LIGHT AND VOID" despite the fact that statement was never made whatsoever.

- - - Updated - - -

But, to make yourself feel better, A Chozo, I do infact believe the First Ones made everything, including Light and Shadow. I already exclaimed that I believe it so much, I'll either delete my MMO-C account, or something like that IF I am proven wrong once the Grimoire releases.
    saving this comment just in case
    The crooked shitposter with no eyes is watching from the endless thread.

From the space that is everywhere and nowhere, the crooked shitposter feasts on memes.

He has no eyes to see, but he dreams of infinite memeing and trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by Houle View Post
    saving this comment just in case
    I'm only saying this going off the idea of what the Chronicle is actually talking about regarding Light and Void. Cause, all it says is that the clash between:

A. Caused the Physical Universe to be born.

B. Caused the Twisting Nether to be created, or at the very least gain a more physical form connected to the Great Dark.

And C. Caused Life and other things to be birthed within reality.

The Shadowlands, and the other Cosmic Realms like came before reality, since the Jailer, the Arbiter, Argus, etc existed before reality itself (Which was made by Light and Void), as well as memory.

- - - Updated - - -

So, it's possible the First Ones made the Cosmic Powers and their purpose, etc (Especially since their tech and architecture is apparently all across the Cosmic Realms of Warcraft, and not so much the Physical Universe), while the Cosmic Powers combined to form the Physical Universe.

Light and Void clashed and shaped it.

Life and Death preserve all beings and thriving things in the Universe.

Order and Disorder govern the Universe.

And the Elements serve as the basic building blocks for all matter in the Universe. The basis of these Elements being Fire, Earth, Air, Water, Spirit, and Decay.