Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lighthope View Post
    For someone who doesn't play Mythic or Raid, what is the highest iLevel I can get at this time?

What are the iLevels for raiding or M+? (So I can compare)
    Considering that you excluded Raiding and Mythic+, let us take into the calculation as well that PvP is removed as an option.

A World content player should be able to reach 195-202 (?) if lucky with World Quests and World Bosses, as well as following up with Renown, crafted item, and the legendary. This is taking into account that you don't buy other BoE's except a trinket.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

So you don't like dungeons, raiding, or pvp. Ilvl shouldn't even be a concern for you at this point, imo.

With that said, 4 of my alts are between 200 and 207 ilvl, and they have never seen a dungeon, raid, or pvp.

With casual play you could get full 203 gear (from epic callings) plus the 235 legendary=205 (2H). If you add the 8 items you can get from the world bosses you are at 206.75.

Obviously the chances of getting your complete gear from epic callings and world bosses is close to 0, so realistically you can reach something in the low 200s with a mixture of the above items and 194 world quest loot.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raugnaut View Post
    Not if those solo PvE goals include soloing Mythic Legion or any BfA raid >.<
    Yeah, not anymore, apparently those are reserved for groups now as well. It sucks, but i feel like either they are just lazy to fix, or that it is their new way of "encouraging" more social play.

With pvp I think its 237... without pvp and the other restrictions I imagine around 205ish

15+ Year Old Account
    I did an LFR run for Wing 1 once, but didn't get anything. Otherwise, I do the world boss each week, no mythic (or heroics for that matter), and no PvP. With a 210 legendary I'm sitting at 199.5

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Simple Rick View Post
    With pvp I think its 237... without pvp and the other restrictions I imagine around 205ish
    PvP is 233. The highest ilvl in the game is 235 from fully upgraded Legendaries. You get 233 from both M Nathria, last two bosses as well as high rating in PvP.

While the highest potential ilvl is 235 (Making a full set of Legendary equipment), the actual highest ilvl is 233 (Because 1 single 235 ilvl item isn't enough to bump up to 234)
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

Herald of the Titans MrKnubbles's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    I'd say around 200.
    Check out my game, Craftsmith, on the Google Play Store!

Quote Originally Posted by MrKnubbles View Post
    I'd say around 200.
    figured the leggo would push it up.

10+ Year Old Account
    You can get 226 from M+ weekly chest
    If you discount weekly chest you can get 210
    If you discount dungeons you can get ~200 from world quests

- - - Updated - - -

PvP is 233. The highest ilvl in the game is 235 from fully upgraded Legendaries. You get 233 from both M Nathria, last two bosses as well as high rating in PvP.

While the highest potential ilvl is 235 (Making a full set of Legendary equipment), the actual highest ilvl is 233 (Because 1 single 235 ilvl item isn't enough to bump up to 234)
    You can't get 233 in all slots. The highest you can get is 229 or 230 average. 235 weapon, 233 on weapons, trinkets, and a couple other slots from SLG/Dena, 226 on everything else. And no, you can't get 233 on everything from pvp either, only weapons I think
    Last edited by Temp name; 2021-02-28 at 08:44 PM.

Wouldn't count on world bosses for loot. Killed every week since they were available .. did not receive a single piece of loot.

Around 200. The problem though is that you get there really fast and then there's nothing to do in the game. It's like Blizzard is almost asking for us to unsub and wait for the next patch.

Im 199 atm...so yea. I think 205 would be max.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

Herald of the Titans SoulSoBreezy's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    For someone who doesn't play Mythic or Raid, what is the highest iLevel I can get at this time?

Most of the replies here are accurate - for context the easy sources for your highest pieces will be the covenant set for most of your slots, one legendary from Torghast, accessories from the mission table. World bosses for a bit extra.
    You can get potentially better pieces from the timewalking weekly reward. That awards normal raid gear minus the stone legion/denathrius pieces. And you can slowly farm for conquest through war mode chests and buy ilvl 200 pieces there too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SoulSoBreezy View Post
    And you can slowly farm for conquest through war mode chests and buy ilvl 200 pieces there too.
    What WM chests are you talking about? Last I checked, BfA chests did not award conquest.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

Full set of 197 between covenant armor and honor gear. You can easily get honor from epic or random battlegrounds being terrible at pvp. Epic BG's barely have any pvp in them.

7+ Year Old Account
    Covenant gear will get you to 197.

Formerly known as Arafal

206 is the highest, assuming you get full 203s from epic Calling chests, 207s from the world bosses and the 235 legendary. So probably more like 202-203 assuming you don't have insane drop luck from Callings and don't equip any BoEs (drop at 207 in world content).

This is my alt that i dont do anything with, if you replace those 3 items (neck shoulders and trinekt) with something from outside in the world you will have a general idea of what to expect https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/ch...rhood/daridari (weapon is from callings)

Herald of the Titans SoulSoBreezy's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    What WM chests are you talking about? Last I checked, BfA chests did not award conquest.
    Oh right, well then suffer =)