Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    its not aboit kael

its about system

if oje returns

others can return too

than what choices will they make?same? different?worse? better?

what about others? if old ones return. what should new ones do?
    whos next?

Orgrim? will he lead horde now?
    such matters turn situation to worse
    so leave them wherever they are

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Yes, but they are also Kyrian who have the ability to travel through the Veil by default.
    Not rly, it was because the veil was shattered when the helm of domination was broken, the point still is, no Kael should not return but the races there can come here if they wish so

5+ Year Old Account
    Kael should not return, nor should any other character, for that matter. Kael's story had ended in BC, and should have remained so.
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

10+ Year Old Account
    I doubt we will have him back, but I would like to

15+ Year Old Account
    The only souls I could feasibly see being allowed to regain their mortality would be those who were wrongly sent to the Shadowlands as part of the Jailer's schemes. Even that's a bit of a stretch.

Though I think that would be a good way to justify Allied Races of the Covenants. Basically allow those who were wronged by the Jailer and his servants to reincarnate in the mortal realm for a single lifespan if they so choose, but with certain limitations, such as their lost memories and original physical forms not being recoverable.

If they were to go that route, I suppose I wouldn't be entirely opposed to Kael, Draka, Uther, and Ysera (or Cenarius?) being their faction leaders. Not regaining mortality, but more so acting as liaisons between the realms of life and death.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathranis View Post
    would be those who were wrongly sent to the Shadowlands as part of the Jailer's schemes.
    How the fuck can you even send someone wrongly to the Shadowlands. You kill someone? Good, he goes to the Shadowlands.

Dying was merely a setback!

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    Not rly, it was because the veil was shattered when the helm of domination was broken, the point still is, no Kael should not return but the races there can come here if they wish so
    Not really what? They most definitely where Kyrians, and Kyrians do have that ability, since their primary job necessitates it.

Not really what? They most definitely where Kyrians, and Kyrians do have that ability, since their primary job necessitates it.
    As I understand it, Kyrians can (and do) travel merely to the In-Between, the realm that we see when we die on Azeroth - not the actual, physical world of the living. There, they find the sould of the deceased, carry them to the Arbiter if it's their time, or guide them back to their body if it isn't.

What I've never seen them do before the Veil was shattered, and what I don't think they can do, is to appear in the world of the living and take actions there. That's why Uther and Devos had to wait for Arthas's death in order to get vengeance and couldn't just swoop in and confront him directly.

7+ Year Old Account
    why their job was to go to azeroth if their job was tog et the soul of the dead?

the souls of the dead are not in azeroth

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by desercitus View Post
    As I understand it, Kyrians can (and do) travel merely to the In-Between, the realm that we see when we die on Azeroth - not the actual, physical world of the living. There, they find the sould of the deceased, carry them to the Arbiter if it's their time, or guide them back to their body if it isn't.

What I've never seen them do before the Veil was shattered, and what I don't think they can do, is to appear in the world of the living and take actions there. That's why Uther and Devos had to wait for Arthas's death in order to get vengeance and couldn't just swoop in and confront him directly.
    exactly, they cannot enter azeroth per see just the "dead zone" we stay as ghosts.

Quote Originally Posted by Vyndion View Post
    To my understanding, none of these dead characters can come back to Azeroth. We (and our allies) can travel because Azeroth is tethered to us.

Not saying it couldn’t be retconned somehow, but Kael’s a Venthyr now and forever.
    Idk. People that have been dead for a while have been rezzed before. Those people should have been through the shadowlands process forever ago. Im not advocating for Kaelto come back but its a possibility, personally i dont care if he does though.
    DRAGONFLIGHT BETA CLUB

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    How the fuck can you even send someone wrongly to the Shadowlands. You kill someone? Good, he goes to the Shadowlands.
    It stands to reason that denizens of the Shadowlands killing people is something that would be considered outside of the natural order. It's one thing if a mortal kills another mortal, but if an immortal from hell kills you with a necromantic sword and forces you to send a bunch of people to hell, maybe those people should be given a mulligan.

Quote Originally Posted by Usernameforforums View Post
    Idk. People that have been dead for a while have been rezzed before. Those people should have been through the shadowlands process forever ago. Im not advocating for Kaelto come back but its a possibility, personally i dont care if he does though.
    No, no, see. Being resurrected is just one disjointed strand from the thread of their existence! Time as no meaning to Death, they can be both alive and dead simultaneously. Both on Azeroth and serving an eternal purpose in the Shadowlands. When they die a 2nd time, that soul will simply "return" to the main thread; but it won't have to re-experience integration, because it's already been integrated and therefore never really left!

Source: Some BS Danuser(?) spun about rope and threads.

I would be very happy. Even better if he gets to lead the blood elves again. Lor'themar needs to be kicked out of leadership. He sucks at ruling anything.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grazrug View Post
    I would be very happy. Even better if he gets to lead the blood elves again. Lor'themar needs to be kicked out of leadership. He sucks at ruling anything.
    Something tells me that Bob is going to be the next Stupid Evil™ Warchief. Blizz can't help depicting the Horde as a bunch of spineless murderers, by contrast to the squeaky clean, snow white Alliance.

Writers are still as much retarded as they were during BC.
    So it would still not be any good.

The Tempest keep was merely a setba- The sunwell was merely a setbac- The shadowlands was merely a setback!

7+ Year Old Account
    Very bad, the best is to forget about Kael'thas. Liked the Kael'thas in WC3 a lot, but the WoW-version is just so unfitting

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Narwhalosh Whalescream View Post
    The Tempest keep was merely a setba- The sunwell was merely a setbac- The shadowlands was merely a setback!
    Third time's the charm

Would not care either way didnt like the wow version that much and i think he got a fitting ending in BC.
    Do you hear the voices too?