Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Accendor View Post
    I don't understand where you want to go with this either.

I'm saying there is a content drought because there is only m+ (which rewards no gear anymore) and pvp left outside or raiding, which ALWAYS was the indication of a content drought. It just usually happened later in an expansion cycle and not as fast as this time.

Saying "but you can do m+ and pvp" means that your argument is "there never was and never will be a content drought because you can ALWAYS do m+ and pvp" and that attitude, while being a very positive one, is very detached from the average player.
    Dude I really don’t know what to say. I’m not interested in pets or cosmetics or mounts, so all i do is dungeoning since quite a while (and I’m having fun). Aside from that I do the Ve’nari weeklies, the purple callings, the two renown quests, the world boss, the WQ that give 250 anima and basically nothing more.

What content do you exactly feel it’s missing?

Quote Originally Posted by chiddie View Post
    Dude I really don’t know what to say. I’m not interested in pets or cosmetics or mounts, so all i do is dungeoning since quite a while (and I’m having fun). Aside from that I do the Ve’nari weeklies, the purple callings, the two renown quests, the world boss, the WQ that give 250 anima and basically nothing more.

What content do you exactly feel it’s missing?
    Its not the content thats missing, its the motivation to actually do it (like e.g. the titanforged or the AP system from legion / BfA)

Quote Originally Posted by msdos View Post
    The addicts just call you lazy anytime you say you don't want to grind in this game. Also good luck getting into mythic raids without doing M+. Everyone posting here doing Mythic raid is already in established groups. Mythic raiders are raid logging, that means the game is terrible imo.

Casuals can't progress and Mythic raiders are raid logging... Hmmm....
    Saying Shadowlands is bad because raiders are raidlogging is bizarre because you might as well be talking about TBC or Wotlk with the same statement. Aside from Legion and BFA (to a lesser extent) which both had a power grind on the side, you could argue every expansion has been a raidlogging expansion. It used to be a meme in Wotlk about running laps around Dalaran not having anything to do in between raids, and the same with SW/Org in Cata. The garrison in WoD and so on.

The AP power grind of Legion and BFA was loved by some and hated by some but now they returned more to the approach of 'the grind is optional' which means SL feels more closer to how Wotlk/Cata was played than Legion/BFA.

Completely agree with the first post!