Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by stormrage666 View Post
    Since my thread about "what bad things wow have" has been locked because I started talking about what I think it's bad....

Let's try again doing right:

Please let's write what is wrong with wow in your opinion.

DONT DEFEND THE GAME. DONT ATTACK OTHER PPL OPINIONS.

JUST SAY WHAT IS WRONG TO YOU

And don't try to cheat saying: "what is wrong is ppl whinning about the state of the game"
    Worst thing about the game is the horrible community it has, with all the people that dislike the game seeking validation on mmo-c threads.

Just give it a rest.

every single aspect of the game is going to be wrong to somebody. probably every single aspect is exactly right to somebody else too
    asking to compare reasons is just going to result in a long list of every single possible aspect of the game. doesn't mean that all of those things are wrong though

Quote Originally Posted by Ringthane View Post
    If the majority of WoW players lit themselves on fire, does that mean that's the right choice?

Didn't think so.
    in game? because Set of Matches is actually fun. in real life though I think I'd worry about the demographic the game was suddenly appealing to
    Last edited by rayvio; 2021-03-02 at 03:17 AM.

The community is the worst part of the game.

And before someone says it, no, Classic is not an exception.
    Last edited by Sithalos; 2021-03-02 at 03:25 AM.
    Scheduled weekly maintenance caught me by surprise.

• That people hate this fucking game yet continue to pay $15/mo for the privilege of bitching about it.

IMO there needs to be more roleplay features. PvP and PvEers are hard to please and barely enjoy the game compared to RPers. RPers love the lore, go to the effort to make custom characters with their own backstories, and actually integrate themselves into the WoW world while the rest of the audience religiously pushes buttons. Roleplayers don't need a constant feed of content, we just need a good foundation to build our own stories on. RP communities are in my experience significantly less toxic than PvP server communities especially, people are more literate (as one might expect), friendly and welcoming. RP servers are where this game is truly appreciated, and yet we get almost no love from Blizzard - but we should be loved, sweetly and tenderly. On RP servers we use addons like Total Roleplay to give ourselves immersive titles and elaborate character descriptions, and almost anyone you come across has a profile. It's unlike anything you'll find on other servers.

There should be more roleplay areas, unused spots on the world map where they just put houses, caves, etc. for different roleplay purposes.

They should encourage roleplaying and maybe even give a roleplay tutorial to teach people how to roleplay when they come to roleplay servers.

They should continue to integrate immersive features like additional character customization, more animated emoticons, pet/minion interaction and customization, allied races, and other features.

They should make sure that places used for roleplay aren't swamped by new questlines etc., a simple change can render a roleplay hotspot almost completely unusable - like Undercity, for example. The Forsaken RP community was devastated by the phasing changes and complications, making RP very difficult.
    Last edited by DesmondCreighton; 2021-03-02 at 03:48 AM.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by arr0gance View Post
    • That people hate this fucking game yet continue to pay $15/mo for the privilege of bitching about it.
    honestly I reckon the majority of people who bitch about wow on this site no longer play the game (and haven't for a while) but base their bitching on what they read/watch. and they can't bring themselves to sub because they might actually realise they enjoy the game and can't bring themselves to do that

Quote Originally Posted by Mysterymask View Post
    Prefer the question who has permanently quit and why are they wasting their time on a wow forum
    No kidding. When I dislike something that match, I...stop talking about it and go put my attention into something that pleases me.

Quote Originally Posted by stormrage666 View Post
    Since my thread about "what bad things wow have" has been locked because I started talking about what I think it's bad....

Let's try again doing right:

Please let's write what is wrong with wow in your opinion.

DONT DEFEND THE GAME. DONT ATTACK OTHER PPL OPINIONS.

JUST SAY WHAT IS WRONG TO YOU

And don't try to cheat saying: "what is wrong is ppl whinning about the state of the game"
    Developers, dictating, how players should play their game, when and how they should get their rewards, etc. Zero freedom, full control.

I don't care about Wow 11.0, if it's not solo-MMO. No half-measures - just perfect xpack.

WoW's pretty great. I like it.

I'm generally lenient with the lore as long as they make it fun and exciting, but they should at least look up the wowpedia articles on NPCs before making new content sometimes. I still remember that one guy who we decapitate as a traitor to Sylvanas just kinda...shows up again in the Legion prepatch helping us again. Merely a setback! https://wow.gamepedia.com/Warden_Stillwater

* Weird Al singing *
    Ohh why'd I have to go and get myself decapitated?
    This really is a major inconvenience oh man I really hate it!
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just wish my realm Coilfang was by itself again. I really hate cross realm.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    As per previously, you need a specific to discuss. A generalized "Why I Hate WoW" thread isn't likely to produce much in the way of constructive discussion or debate.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead