Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ...
4
12
13
14
  1. #261
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    they are warriors, with fancy skills, who could be given to the normal warriors, there is no need to overlap and add the same classe again with fancier skills, again, redundant and pointless.
    So here's the problem with that assessment.

    You are talking about Blademasters in WoW when they were originally added to the game.

    In Cataclysm we had a Blademaster added who was a Warrior Trainer. We had Blademasters roaming around Orgrimmar who all had Warrior abilities. This is what I assume you are basing a Blademaster who doesn't use Windwalk and Mirror Image as being a Warrior.

    So you're building your argument around this idea, that the Blademaster is already in the game since it's tied to the Warriors. They're just Warriors, and any new Blademaster NPC added to the game that doesn't use Windwalk and Mirror Image is just a Warrior, and those are all abilities that the Warrior just doesn't have yet.

    However, you're overlooking the other evidence of Blademaster being a class on its own.

    Since WoD, we have been presented with the Burning Blade Clan in full. We have examples of Blademasters who do use Windwalk and Mirror Image. We have examples of Blademasters who do not use any Warrior abilities. We have examples of Blademasters who have their own new abilities like Blazing Strike, Inferno Strike and more.

    On top of this, we have new examples of non-Orc Blademasters who also do not use Warrior abilities, like the Lightforged Draenei Blademaster.

    And even further, Shadowlands has removed the 'Warrior Trainer' title from the Orc Blademaster in Orgrimmar. That character is no longer a Warrior Trainer.

    So it's true that while the Blademaster might have been a Warrior in the past, since Warlords of Draenor, Blizzard has created clear new examples of Blademasters who have zero connection to the Warrior class. We shouldn't just assume these are all Warriors with special abilities if they aren't using *any* Warrior abilities at all. These are *new* examples.

    Your entire argument about Blademasters in WoW is based on very old examples that are no longer directly connected to the Warrior class.
    Last edited by Triceron; 2021-04-09 at 07:28 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Since Arthas used Frostmourne, which is a Runeblade, and Frostmourne's power eminates from those runes, that made him a Runemaster by default.

  2. #262
    Titan Syegfryed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Darkshore, Killing Living and Dead elves
    Posts
    11,904
    Quote Originally Posted by Triceron View Post
    So would you say Death Knights in Naxxramas are Warriors with fancier skills? And that all Death Knights are based on those NPCS?
    always the same, how long wilt take for you to come up with the "dh and warlocks" argumment?

    Death knights are dead period.

    So what if it's rare?
    If its rare does not mean is their definitive trait, you cannot say "playable warriors are not blademasters because they do not have windwalker and mirror image" when there is tons of blademasters who also don't have it, is not an argument.

    Blizzard themselves have defined the Blademaster as its own entity by having them represented individually in multiple sources of Warcraft gameplay.
    Thats a lie, blizzard themselves have defined the blademasters as a warrior countless of times, samuro in hots is not a proof that "blizzard have made their own entity"

    in, wow, you know, the canon game, you find countless of blademasters, who are warriors, who are not samuro from hots, you find normal blademasters, blademasters who are warrior trainers, blademasters who put their weapons into fire, blind blademasters even, but not hots.

    The only Blademasters who used Warrior abilities in WoW are NPCs from Vanilla/TBC era, when even Death Knights were still using Warrior abilities. Since WoD, they have clearly made the Blademaster a distinct archetype.
    clearly not, because even in wod there is blademasters who does not use fire things, they toying with fire is something completely from the BURNING BLADE clan.

    the saberon blademaster only use warrior skills, Lantressor of the blade, another blademaster, use warrior skills, so again, you are wrong.

    As I said, we even see a Lightforged Draenei Blademaster who uses Mirror Images and his own form of Light-based enchanted blade attacks, and the Ankoan of BFA who are similarly themed as Blademasters.
    nice cherypicking, but The lightforged only use one skill, and the ankoan have no abilities related to the blademasters we ever seen, no burning blades, no bladestorm, no windwalk, no mirror image, so clearly, you cannot set a pattern here other than they are warriors.

    How can you deny their existence?
    when i did that? you know, you don't need to lie about it.
    It's no different from how we talk about Demon Hunters.
    yep, didn't take long, and no, no matter how people tried, the other guy tried a lot, demon hunters are not the same as blademasters, period.

    If anything, they can make the warrior class have more blademaster abilities, not make up a new class entirely, again, redundant pointless.

    Samuro in hots play completely different from Wc3 hero and that would work completely different from a moba to wow, blademaster is not, their own class.

  3. #263
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    Thats a lie, blizzard themselves have defined the blademasters as a warrior countless of times, samuro in hots is not a proof that "blizzard have made their own entity"
    So here's the problem with that assessment.

    You are talking about Blademasters in WoW when they were originally added to the game.

    In Cataclysm we had a Blademaster added who was a Warrior Trainer. We had Blademasters roaming around Orgrimmar who all had Warrior abilities. This is what I assume you are basing a Blademaster who doesn't use Windwalk and Mirror Image as being a Warrior.

    So you're building your argument around this idea, that the Blademaster is already in the game since it's tied to the Warriors. They're just Warriors, and any new Blademaster NPC added to the game that doesn't use Windwalk and Mirror Image is just a Warrior, and those are all abilities that the Warrior just doesn't have yet.

    However, you're overlooking the other evidence of Blademaster being a class on its own.

    Since WoD, we have been presented with the Burning Blade Clan in full. We have examples of Blademasters who do use Windwalk and Mirror Image. We have examples of Blademasters who do not use any Warrior abilities. We have examples of Blademasters who have their own new abilities like Blazing Strike, Inferno Strike and more.

    On top of this, we have new examples of non-Orc Blademasters who also do not use Warrior abilities, like the Lightforged Draenei Blademaster.

    And even further, Shadowlands has removed the 'Warrior Trainer' title from the Orc Blademaster in Orgrimmar. That character is no longer a Warrior Trainer.

    So it's true that while the Blademaster might have been a Warrior in the past, since Warlords of Draenor, Blizzard has created clear new examples of Blademasters who have zero connection to the Warrior class. We shouldn't just assume these are all Warriors with special abilities if they aren't using *any* Warrior abilities at all. These are *new* examples.

    Your entire argument about Blademasters in WoW is based on very old examples that are no longer directly connected to the Warrior class.


    nice cherypicking, but The lightforged only use one skill, and the ankoan have no abilities related to the blademasters we ever seen, no burning blades, no bladestorm, no windwalk, no mirror image, so clearly, you cannot set a pattern here other than they are warriors.
    There is a Horde quest where you fight that character, and you are fighting his Mirror Images. So yes, he does use Blademaster abilities, and uses zero Warrior abilities. His abilities include the theme of augmenting his blade with a magical power, which Warriors do not do, but the Burning Blade clan has shown to do. This is not limited to Fire magic, but includes Fel, so this character using Light stays in the theme of using magic to enhance their Blades.

    Again, this character is an example of a Blademaster who uses zero Warrior abilities and has zero connection to the Warrior class. Your only connection here is 'Blademasters in Orgrimmar had Warrior abilities' and applying it to a new character who uses zero Warrior abilities.

    If I asked you why Telamon is considered a Warrior, you would not be able to actually explain the reasoning. You would have to compare him to the Orc Blademasters in Orgrimmar specifically, which Telamon is not. He is a Lightforged Blademaster who uses similar abilities to the WoD Burning Blade Clan.
    Last edited by Triceron; 2021-04-09 at 08:00 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Since Arthas used Frostmourne, which is a Runeblade, and Frostmourne's power eminates from those runes, that made him a Runemaster by default.

  4. #264
    Titan Syegfryed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Darkshore, Killing Living and Dead elves
    Posts
    11,904
    Quote Originally Posted by Triceron View Post
    So here's the problem with that assessment.

    You are talking about Blademasters in WoW when they were originally added to the game.
    Im talking about blademasters in wow, generally, thematically and lorewise, period.
    In Cataclysm we had a Blademaster added who was a Warrior Trainer. We had Blademasters roaming around Orgrimmar who all had Warrior abilities. This is what I assume you are basing a Blademaster who doesn't use Windwalk and Mirror Image as being a Warrior.
    those are one of the examples, yet, i literally show you wod examples of blademasters using warriors skills only, and even blademasters NOT using those two skills

    So, your premise is around formulated on something that is not true.

    However, you're overlooking the other evidence of Blademaster being a class on its own.
    Because there is none evidence of blademasters being a class on its own, npcs having different spells or abilities than the playable class is the most common shit you will ever find in this game, just because some orcs in wod set their swords on fire does not mean their are a class on their own, because you know, any warrior can do that.
    Since WoD, we have been presented with the Burning Blade Clan in full. We have examples of Blademasters who do use Windwalk and Mirror Image. We have examples of Blademasters who do not use any Warrior abilities. We have examples of Blademasters who have their own new abilities like Blazing Strike, Inferno Strike and more.
    And in wod we have examples of blademasters who use only warrior abilities and blademasters who use both, so once again, pointless.

    And even further, Shadowlands has removed the 'Warrior Trainer' title from the Orc Blademaster in Orgrimmar. That character is no longer a Warrior Trainer.
    Like this proof anything? he just retired.

    So it's true that while the Blademaster might have been a Warrior in the past, since Warlords of Draenor, Blizzard has created clear new examples of Blademasters who have zero connection to the Warrior class. We shouldn't just assume these are all Warriors with special abilities if they aren't using *any* Warrior abilities at all. These are *new* examples.
    All of then are completely different from each other, telamoon is completely different from azuka bladefury, who is completely different from Jubeitos, furthermore, they are different from the saberon blademaster, the blind blademasters and the ankoan blademasters.

    you know how you put then in the same bag? you want to know what all of then share? they are warriors, period.
    Your entire argument about Blademasters in WoW is based on very old examples that are no longer directly connected to the Warrior class.
    The ex-warrior trainer still is there, to this day, so he still counts.

    Lantresor from wod, also use warriors skills

    The saberon blademaster, also from wod, use warriors skills.

    Ankoan from bfa? no mirror image, no windwalk, no fire, obviouslly

    If I asked you why Telamon is considered a Warrior, you would not be able to actually explain the reasoning. You would have to compare him to the Orc Blademasters in Orgrimmar specifically, which Telamon is not. He is a Lightforged Blademaster who uses similar abilities to the WoD Burning Blade Clan.
    Telamon is just a warrior, and use a divine strike like ability because he is a lighforged who inherently have light shenanigans regardless of the class, he have NOTHING to do with the wod burning blade clan abilities.

    Again, the confusion here is you think blizzard has created "an identity to the blademaster" yet you are showing all over the place things, why? because they are just multiple facets of the same class, warrior, in different cultures, exactly what the playable class is suppossed to mimic.

    An orc blademaster in MOP can have different skills than an orc blademaster in wod, however, he also have similar skills to a half-orc blademaster and a saberon blademaster, on the same expansion. This goes even further later, detail, none of then fight by deceive and stealth like a rogue, and you know? this was one of the first nonsensical premises and points people were making in this thread, how stealth and deception are their main theme, yet, telamon does do that, blademasters of wod? nope, the ankoan? no. it falls on itself when we bring more things on the table

    In the end of the day, the main trait their share is they are all warriors, with some of then using fancy skills for lore reasons based around their culture/race, and that can be done by enhancing the warrior playable, giving then more tools to mimic those, you know, instead of making the same class again, but more shining.

    this is like the "allied races" from legion but class instead, "lets make those orcs brown and they are defintly another race"

  5. #265
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    Because there is none evidence of blademasters being a class on its own, npcs having different spells or abilities than the playable class is the most common shit you will ever find in this game, just because some orcs in wod set their swords on fire does not mean their are a class on their own, because you know, any warrior can do that.

    Question then - what do you actually consider evidence of any WC3 Hero being a class on its own if it has even just *one* spell associated to an existing class?

    You say that there is no evidence. Sure, let's play out that scenario then.

    So what evidence would there be that Demon Hunters would be a class in WoW if Warlocks already have metamorphosis and Rogues could use the Glaives of Azzinoth? Would you be able to provide me of some information of evidence that it could be its own class and that Demon Hunter was not just a type of Rogue or Warlock?

    Rogues and Warlocks both had Demon Hunter abilities. Demon Hunter NPCs had Rogue and Warlock abilities as well. So could you provide me evidence that a Demon Hunter would have been its own class?


    If your own argument can not pass this test, then I know it's all bullshit.

    Telamon is just a warrior, and use a divine strike like ability because he is a lighforged who inherently have light shenanigans regardless of the class, he have NOTHING to do with the wod burning blade clan abilities.
    Except Telamon has nothing to do with the Warrior class either.

    You are calling him a Warrior. Why? Where is the connection between Telamon and the Warrior class?

    You are correct that he has nothing to do with the Burning Blade clan. Yet he is a Blademaster, who uses zero Warrior abilities, and he uses Mirror Images. That is an example of a Blademaster that is not a Warrior. This is an example that disproves the idea that 'Blademaster is only a name for legendary Orc Warriors of the Burning Blade clan'.

    We have a clear example of a Lightforged Blademaster, who uses Mirror Image, who does not have Warrior abilities or called a Warrior. He is a Blademaster.
    Last edited by Triceron; 2021-04-09 at 10:24 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Since Arthas used Frostmourne, which is a Runeblade, and Frostmourne's power eminates from those runes, that made him a Runemaster by default.

  6. #266
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    the blademaster concept is already into world of warcraft, period.

    and read the thread idea. Its not about blademasters, at all, but an invention and mix of shaman and ninjas with other shenanigans, not a blademaster.

    Because the blademasters, as we see then in the game/lore, are already in the game and are already playable, sort of, in the warrior class.
    You are absolutely fucking deluded. Blizzard has shown Blademasters using Windwalk and mirror image in multiple places in multiple of their IPs, its not a mix of shaman and ninjas and 'other shenanigans' and it IS A BLADEMASTER.

    What don't you fucking get. EVERYONE HERE, EVERYONE, is basing their argument on what BLIZZARD has SHOWN BLADEMASTERS TO BE.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Triceron View Post
    Question then - what do you actually consider evidence of any WC3 Hero being a class on its own if it has even just *one* spell associated to an existing class?

    You say that there is no evidence. Sure, let's play out that scenario then.

    So what evidence would there be that Demon Hunters would be a class in WoW if Warlocks already have metamorphosis and Rogues could use the Glaives of Azzinoth? Would you be able to provide me of some information of evidence that it could be its own class and that Demon Hunter was not just a type of Rogue or Warlock?

    Rogues and Warlocks both had Demon Hunter abilities. Demon Hunter NPCs had Rogue and Warlock abilities as well. So could you provide me evidence that a Demon Hunter would have been its own class?


    If your own argument can not pass this test, then I know it's all bullshit.



    Except Telamon has nothing to do with the Warrior class either.

    You are calling him a Warrior. Why? Where is the connection between Telamon and the Warrior class?

    You are correct that he has nothing to do with the Burning Blade clan. Yet he is a Blademaster, who uses zero Warrior abilities, and he uses Mirror Images. That is an example of a Blademaster that is not a Warrior. This is an example that disproves the idea that 'Blademaster is only a name for legendary Orc Warriors of the Burning Blade clan'.

    We have a clear example of a Lightforged Blademaster, who uses Mirror Image, who does not have Warrior abilities or called a Warrior. He is a Blademaster.
    The dude doesn't understand that almost all of the classes in the game pull a significant amount of their iconic abilities directly from their Warcraft 3 counterparts.

    Holy Light, Divine shield, devotion aura, Ressurection - ALL iconic paladin abilities. - Present in the WC3 paladin.
    Blizzard, Water elemental, Mass Teleport - Archmage - ALL present in Mage, with a slight adjustment to mass teleport being a portal.
    Storm bolt, Thunder Clap, Avatar - ALL present in Warrior - Mountain King
    Chain lightning, Far sight, Feral Spirit, Earthquake - ALL present in Shaman - Farseer
    Death coil, Death Pact, Unholy Aura, Animate undead, Death and decay - ALL present in DK - Death Knight
    Entangling Roots, Force of Nature, Tranquility - ALL present in Druid - Keeper of the grove

    There are tons of other classes/characters that have their abilities shunted into classes, for example, metamorphosis was a Demon hunter ability in WC3, but was given to Locks early on to get it in the game, only put back to DH once they were introduced in Legion.

    Some of the heroes are not playable for different reasons, eg, pit lord, scarab lord, firelord etc.

    But then we have heroes such as Blademaster, now what is the deal with them, because they are orcs, and they don't exist in game in a playable way, you can go a warrior and use a sword and bladestorm. You can go rogue and use stealth. You can go mage and use mirror image.

    This is where Sygfreds argument completely falls apart. Just as DH's Metamorphosis was given to Locks, and other abilities such as mana burn shunted around different classes, that DOSENT mean that its permanent OR correct.

    Bladestorm IS a blademaster ultimate ability. Mirror Image IS a blademaster ability, Wind walk IS a blademaster ability. People remember this and want to play something with this lineup available in a single playable spec. People like Sygfred just make this brainless argument because its what they want and they refuse to understand why others see it different. Hes obviously an orc warrior main and he loves warrior, and doesn't want anyone to touch it because its so precious to him, going as far as claiming a blademaster is just a WoW warrior which it clearly isn't based on the spell lineup.

    He probably hasn't even played the original RTS, he's probably some guy who picked up WoW for the first time and bases his entire argument on his gaming experience in WoW.

    I don't know how they could do a blademaster but based on other classes like DH its possible they could do a 4th spec or something and redistribute the abilities back from the likes of mage to the Blademaster spec, will it happen? Doubt it, its a lot harder to do than a DH, would I love to see it, hell yeah. Who knows, I don't think a 3 spec class is possible, but possibly a dual spec like DH, 1 tank, 1 dps with a heavy magical influence is possible.

  7. #267
    Moderator Aucald's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Philadelphia, PA-US
    Posts
    33,888
    Let's drop this derailing tangent about whether Blademasters are specifically Warriors or deserving of their own class and return to discussion of the proposed class concept, which is the point of this thread.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." - Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

  8. #268
    I imagine a blademaster would be a lot like this:


  9. #269
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Let's drop this derailing tangent about whether Blademasters are specifically Warriors or deserving of their own class and return to discussion of the proposed class concept, which is the point of this thread.
    Why delete my comment when the vast majority was directly addressing the OP's post? Is there no way for me to even retrieve what I said and repost it now?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by pacotaco View Post

    https://pacomadreja.github.io/Blademaster.html


    I updated the blademaster concept I did 2 years ago, and gave it a better presentation.

    Hope you like it

    Active Thread Warnings:

    Let's drop this derailing tangent about whether Blademasters are specifically Warriors or deserving of their own class and return to discussion of the proposed class concept, which is the point of this thread.
    I thought OP's post was fucking awesome.

    Loved the way you put in the effort to present it in a webpage, really great to see.

    Few opinions.

    Id personally want the class to always use 2H swords/polearms, I think having a 1h spec, a 2h dps spec, and then a pole/polearm spec would be bad. Look at DK. Every DK just wants everything to use a 2h weapon. It makes managing your class much easier. Besides, it would help differentiate it from a rogue.

    I dont like the coin toss, feels like a big of a cheap rogue trick, perhaps a taunt based upon whispers of something, like some illusionary whisper taunting the enemy.

    I think a cool ability for tanking would be something like the blademaster leaves a wind copy of himself that sort of AOE taunts all the enemies in that area to attack in melee range, think of it as an AOE grip, except instead of pulling them/gripping them, it makes them all run into his melee range.

    I also think it would be cool if you could windwalk into your spirit form, run around a room and pull a ton of mobs, then disappear, which would pull aggro to your real form. Think of it as a way of doing a pull from around a corner.

    I think if you could legit nail that tank spec down, it genuinely could work as a class.

  10. #270
    Well, this thread is gonna die in a day or two.
    All i can suggest is to combine it with Genji:

  11. #271
    Quote Originally Posted by JavelinJoe View Post
    Id personally want the class to always use 2H swords/polearms, I think having a 1h spec, a 2h dps spec, and then a pole/polearm spec would be bad. Look at DK. Every DK just wants everything to use a 2h weapon. It makes managing your class much easier. Besides, it would help differentiate it from a rogue.
    I wanted to give each spec a different feeling:
    - Burning Blade more brutal
    - Swift Step close combat blinding speed
    - Phantom Pain more metodical, using weapons more asociated with defense. Also the use of staff/polearm is a wink to the Monkey King (that Blizzard also does on HotS).

    Quote Originally Posted by JavelinJoe View Post
    I dont like the coin toss, feels like a big of a cheap rogue trick, perhaps a taunt based upon whispers of something, like some illusionary whisper taunting the enemy.
    I though that it needed at least one ranged attack. The Coin Toss is a not to Final Fantasy where the Samurai job usually has that attack (https://finalfantasy.fandom.com/wiki/Gil_Toss). ;D

    Quote Originally Posted by JavelinJoe View Post
    I think a cool ability for tanking would be something like the blademaster leaves a wind copy of himself that sort of AOE taunts all the enemies in that area to attack in melee range, think of it as an AOE grip, except instead of pulling them/gripping them, it makes them all run into his melee range.
    That was the idea of Mirrir Images. Unlike Kawarimi from the DPS specs, that creates a copy that just holds the aggro you previously had, Mirror Images actively generate aggro and you have to decide if you sacrifices them to heal or keep them alive until they vanish.

    Quote Originally Posted by JavelinJoe View Post
    I also think it would be cool if you could windwalk into your spirit form, run around a room and pull a ton of mobs, then disappear, which would pull aggro to your real form. Think of it as a way of doing a pull from around a corner.
    You mean controlling your Mirror Image to pull? I didn't think about it. But may be interesting to make them controllable, but I fear to make them to complicated to use.

  12. #272
    Windwalker Monks with 2-Hand Swords is all it takes..


  13. #273
    Quote Originally Posted by choom View Post
    Windwalker Monks with 2-Hand Swords is all it takes..

    Its same as if you were comparing Tiandi and Kensei from For Honor.

    (monk uses Chinese martial art stance , while Blademasters inspired by Japanese)
    I want these classes in new x-pac Necromancer,RuneMaster,Warden,BladeMaster,DarkRanger,Dragonsworn,Alchemist,Bard,Spellbreak er

  14. #274
    Quote Originally Posted by pacotaco View Post
    I wanted to give each spec a different feeling:
    - Burning Blade more brutal
    - Swift Step close combat blinding speed
    - Phantom Pain more metodical, using weapons more asociated with defense. Also the use of staff/polearm is a wink to the Monkey King (that Blizzard also does on HotS).


    I though that it needed at least one ranged attack. The Coin Toss is a not to Final Fantasy where the Samurai job usually has that attack (https://finalfantasy.fandom.com/wiki/Gil_Toss). ;D


    That was the idea of Mirrir Images. Unlike Kawarimi from the DPS specs, that creates a copy that just holds the aggro you previously had, Mirror Images actively generate aggro and you have to decide if you sacrifices them to heal or keep them alive until they vanish.


    You mean controlling your Mirror Image to pull? I didn't think about it. But may be interesting to make them controllable, but I fear to make them to complicated to use.
    Yeah I understand what you mean about the different feelings, but I am certain it wouldn't work. Blizzard have already trodden this road with multiple classes and they were hated and eventually changed. You cant have a class with 3 different weapon types, one per class. I think keeping more overlap and allowing transmog and setting the animations up correctly to aid your image is more realistic. Making the tank spec's animations look good with staff and polearms is the key.

    The coin toss might be a nod t ofinal fantasy, but I personally feel like it doesn't need to be honestly. Final Fantasy is an anime themed MMO and I definitely don't think a cheap coin toss makes sense as a taunt, nor in World of Warcraft. You can still make the illusionary whispers ranged.

    The mirror image idea I'm talking something a bit different, I'm not just saying they should hold aggro temporarily, I'm saying they should taunt mobs around them/make them walk into melee range as a soft mass grip, it would help make this spec more broad and unique and add some useful utility.

    I don't think controlling a mirror image to pull would be difficult at all, you run somewhere safe, turn into a mirror image ghost thing and run off and pull, then you disappear and snap back to the original location. Its no different to controlling your pet as a hunter or using reverse time as a mage really.

  15. #275
    The Lightbringer The-Shan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Somewhere in the Badlands
    Posts
    3,788
    I really like this!
    thinly veiled high elf thread

  16. #276
    Quote Originally Posted by choom View Post
    Windwalker Monks with 2-Hand Swords is all it takes..

    That's, exactly, what i meant!

    By the way, a Japanese Pandaren Brewmaster exists, so it is not so detached from the Chinese concept of Monk:


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •