Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by meroes View Post
    Cool concept and lot of hard work but I think the next class has to be primarily ranged for class identity to be preserved
    Every single new class has been melee

Its time for Necromancer.

Its been time. This expac should have been it, even.

Quote Originally Posted by Alcsaar View Post
    Every single new class has been melee

Its time for Necromancer.

Its been time. This expac should have been it, even.
    How about a Shadow Hunter or Alchemist, instead?

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    not even the blademasters use mirror image and windwalk, your attempt of gotcha failed like your false equivalence
    lolwut?

http://classic.battle.net/war3/orc/u...demaster.shtml

What exactly do you think this is then?

Quote Originally Posted by JavelinJoe View Post
    just because we haven't seen any blademasters using mirror image
    We have, actually.
    He's just lying to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Triceron View Post
    lolwut?

He's talking about in-game, which i already proved several of them use.
    Just look into my previous comments.

Nah mate ain't canon.
    I giggled.

7+ Year Old Account
    Ironic. Good luck getting your evidence to back up your claim Username, I made a huge post full of it and he just stopped replying.
    Dude, give up, im not going to fall in your bait.

And no, im not going to stop using canon because is how the game work with established stuff and creating new upon then, not making up stuff and ignoring the rest like you want to do, go play Hots if you think it suits better your taste

lolwut?

This si the problem with you just jumping on the gun attempting a gotcha, and not rly following the discussion

obviously, i mean the blademasters in world of warcraft game, who, most of then, do not use mirror image and wildwalk, only a few use one of those and is even rare find a character who use both

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by username993720 View Post
    That is an outright lie.
    there is several blademasters in wow who do not use any of those two skills and some of then only use one , so the one lying is you.

Which are, mostly, associated with Monks:
    And swords are associated with DKs therefore blademasters are death knights

your arguments are becoming even more nonsensical, "they use beads theya re monks"

So, i guess Death Knights don't raise undead
    is not the domain of warlocks which you implied they are the necromancers, once again shifting goalposts like champ

Gelbin being a Tinker, but a Warrior in game (in the past) is shit?
    Shit is your argument using this as a proof of blizzard miscategorizing everything

By this dumb logic, there is only orcs blademasters the others are just miscategorized

Beast Mastery - couldn't be any clearer..
    And who is the truly master of the ebasts? the ones who can tame beasts other hunters can't, the exotic beasts, stronger and fiercer, so again, wrong

They can.
    Or, they can add it to the Blademaster class/spec.
    or they can go the most obviously and right route, the one they already established, that warriors are blademasters and make then look more like the orcs blademasters, period.

Science.
    science is not magical therefore it falls under one of the two cateogies

i find it funny because i think you put this after trying so hard, and probably was smilling when you did, but you didn't realize that you were literally just agreeing with me

It's called "Outdated".
    and the WC3 blademaster is outdated, the new version is the warrior playable, enjoy it

see? how it happens when i usse your "arguments"

I don't remember if they are in WoW but I wouldn't be surprised in that case :P
    I've written their names a few comments ago.

there is several blademasters in wow who do not use any of those two skills and some of then only use one , so the one lying is you.
    Said the guy who claimed none of them exist

Fewer even use Bladestorm. Like two. I don't see you getting dismissive about it.

And swords are associated with DKs therefore blademasters are death knights

your arguments are becoming even more nonsensical, "they use beads theya re monks"
    Not just with Death Knights. Sword is a general weapon. Mala Beads are a Monk prayer beads. Very specific. You're just trying to be a smart ass right now.

is not the domain of warlocks which you implied they are the necromancers, once again shifting goalposts like champ
    A type of necromancer called a Necrolyte.
    And it was you who claimed raising dead was the domain of necromancers, but forgot to mention Death Knights.

Shit is your argument using this as a proof of blizzard miscategorizing everything

By this dumb logic, there is only orcs blademasters the others are just miscategorized
    *Sigh*

Do you, really, need help to distinguish between the two situations?

And who is the truly master of the ebasts? the ones who can tame beasts other hunters can't, the exotic beasts, stronger and fiercer, so again, wrong
    In-game.
    There's nothing about them in lore.

or they can go the most obviously and right route, the one they already established, that warriors are blademasters and make then look more like the orcs blademasters, period.
    I'll pass.

science is not magical therefore it falls under one of the two cateogies

i find it funny because i think you put this after trying so hard, and probably was smilling when you did, but you didn't realize that you were literally just agreeing with me
    Not physical, either, genius -_-

and the WC3 blademaster is outdated, the new version is the warrior playable, enjoy it

see? how it happens when i usse your "arguments"
    The spell.
    You could see how they updated it to be more modern in Samuro.

This si the problem with you just jumping on the gun attempting a gotcha, and not rly following the discussion

obviously, i mean the blademasters in world of warcraft game, who, most of then, do not use mirror image and wildwalk, only a few use one of those and is even rare find a character who use both
    No, sorry buddy.

You're the one not following the discussion.

You see the WC3 Hero that I linked? That's what everyone is talking about in this thread. The Blademaster. The samurai-inspired hero that uses Windwalk and Mirror Image.

If you're talking about WoW NPCs called Blademaster, you're just talking about some random NPC that isn't really based on anything. Just like pointing out any Monk class NPC from before Mists of Pandaria, or all of the Death Knight NPCs from before Wrath of the Lich King that were just Warriors with Death Coil. Go play Classic right now and tell me how many of those DK's from Naxxramas look like the Death Knight class we have today.

If you think it's a 'gotcha' moment, it's because your argument is full of holes.

https://wowpedia.fandom.com/wiki/Death_Knight_Captain

Whirlwind - Deathknight Captains will occasionally use a whirlwind attack that hits for high damage. The attack will also periodically knockdown those it hits. The captain may move while he does this, so stay on your toes.
    Charge/Intercept - He rarely does this, as far as I know.

Death Knights in Vanilla had a mix of Warrior abilities. 'Death Knights in WoW' would not be a good example of a Death Knight playable class. Same reason applies here.

You can't use NPCs based on loose mechanics as an example of what a future class would do. None of the Monk NPCs in the game used Monk Class abilities. None of the Death Knight NPCs in the game used Death Knight Class abilities. It's a very bad example that you used.

Blademasters in use Windwalk and Mirror Image. If you are talking about some other Blademaster that doesn't use Windwalk and Mirror Image, you're talking about the wrong thing.
    Last edited by Triceron; 2021-04-08 at 11:59 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    No, sorry buddy.

You're the one not following the discussion.

You see the WC3 Hero that I linked? That's what everyone is talking about in this thread. The Blademaster. The samurai-inspired hero that uses Windwalk and Mirror Image.
    no its not, again, you are not following the discussion, we are talking about blademasters in WORLD OF WARCRAFT, and if yout ake then and see their abilities most of then do not use neither windwalk or mirror image
    If you're talking about WoW NPCs called Blademaster, you're just talking about some random NPC that isn't really based on anything.
    The NPCs are literally blademasters, based on the blademasters of WC3, period.

If you think it's a 'gotcha' moment, it's because your argument is full of holes.
    You attacking points that i enver made don't magically make "holes" in my argument buddy, you are creating a strawmaw here a

Death Knights in Vanilla had a mix of Warrior abilities. 'Death Knights in WoW' would not be a good example of a Death Knight playable class. Same reason applies here.

You can't use NPCs based on loose mechanics as an example of what a future class would do. None of the Monk NPCs in the game used Monk Class abilities. None of the Death Knight NPCs in the game used Death Knight Class abilities. It's a very bad example that you used.
    You are like the other guy, using the same fallacy of "if it was wrong before it is wrong now"

Your example simple hold no grounds because the others blademaster DO USE those skills AND warrior skills, like bladestorm, the thing is not all of then use

He claimed the warrior class is not a blademaster because the warrior class does not use mirror image and windwalk, BUT not all blademasters use wind walk and mirror image, by this logic neither of then are blademaster, and this is false.

Blademasters in use Windwalk and Mirror Image. If you are talking about some other Blademaster that doesn't use Windwalk and Mirror Image, you're talking about the wrong thing.
    and just like the old npcs examples, the warrior is a blademaster he just don't have all the abilities yet.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by username993720 View Post
    Said the guy who claimed none of them exist

Fewer even use Bladestorm. Like two. I don't see you getting dismissive about it.
    Never said they don't, stop lying, why im not "dismissive about it"? because that is your point not mine, you said to be a blademaster they need to have those two skills, yet, few of then have it

Not just with Death Knights. Sword is a general weapon. Mala Beads are a Monk prayer beads. Very specific. You're just trying to be a smart ass right now.
    mala beads is a general thing in world of warcraft buddy, orcs had that before monks were even a thing, stop distorting facts

*Sigh*

Do you, really, need help to distinguish between the two situations?
    When you are cherry-picking and moving goalpoints? yes

In-game.
    There's nothing about them in lore.
    Among the most gifted hunters, there are those who have from birth felt a profound bond with the creatures of the wild. These beast masters are drawn to the perilous primal world, invigorated by its dangerous and untamed nature. Primitive landscape becomes home. Ferocious predator becomes kin. Whether in the thrill of the hunt or the heat of battle, beast masters call forth a litany of vicious animals to overwhelm prey and gnaw at their enemies’ will
    lore about then from Legion

Not physical, either, genius -_-
    of course it is, lol

The spell.
    You could see how they updated it to be more modern in Samuro.
    no, can't say that, since samuro is not in wow, and i don't know any of those other meme games.

no its not, again, you are not following the discussion, we are talking about blademasters in WORLD OF WARCRAFT, and if yout ake then and see their abilities most of then do not use neither windwalk or mirror image
    This thread is about adding a Blademaster Class concept INTO World of Warcraft.

Read the title of the thread. It's not about Blademaster NPCs that aren't using Windwalk and Mirror Image.

Can you read the thread title? Did you read the OP's description and link?

https://pacomadreja.github.io/Blademaster.html

Please read the link. Reply only after you read the link, otherwise I will ignore any reply.

7+ Year Old Account
    This thread is about adding a Blademaster Class concept INTO World of Warcraft.
    the blademaster concept is already into world of warcraft, period.
    Read the title of the thread. It's not about Blademaster NPCs that aren't using Windwalk and Mirror Image.
    and read the thread idea. Its not about blademasters, at all, but an invention and mix of shaman and ninjas with other shenanigans, not a blademaster.

Because the blademasters, as we see then in the game/lore, are already in the game and are already playable, sort of, in the warrior class.

Can you read the thread title? Did you read the OP's description and link?
    yeah i did, and stop when i saw "blademaster tank"

and read the thread idea. Its not about blademasters, at all, but an invention and mix of shaman and ninjas with other shenanigans, not a blademaster.
    You realize that every one of those abilities and traits names comes from Heroes of the Storm's Blademaster, Samuro, right?

https://heroesofthestorm.fandom.com/wiki/Samuro

Every one of the abilities that you're calling shaman and ninja and 'other shenanigans' appears officially in Samuro's talents. Blizzard's own official Blademaster Hero in Heroes of the Storm. This thread concept is about taking the Warcraft 3 and Heroes of the Storm Blademaster Class Concept and making it into a WoW Class.

On top of that, we have Blademasters in WoW who use all of the Windwalk, Mirror Image abilities, plus more like enchanting flaming blades

https://wowpedia.fandom.com/wiki/Bla...r_Jubei%27thos

- Fel Blades
    - Felstorm
    - Windwalk
    - Mirror Images
    - Wicked Strike

https://wowpedia.fandom.com/wiki/Azuka_Bladefury

- Fury of Sanketsu
    - Inferno Strike
    - Blazing Coil
    - Burning Magma
    - Molten Weapon

Just two examples of Blademasters who use fiery-enchanted blade attacks.

Most of WoD's Burning Blade clan Blademasters have their own unique abilities. Would you call Azuka Bladefury and Jubei'thos a mere Warrior?
    Last edited by Triceron; 2021-04-09 at 06:21 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    You realize that every one of those abilities and traits names comes from Heroes of the Storm's Blademaster, Samuro, right?
    You see the WC3 Hero that I linked? That's what everyone is talking about in this thread..

>"we want the Wc3 blademaster"
    >proceed to throw heroes of the storm, aka, another game

You have to decide what you want, the blademaster from Wc3, that fantasy, or something from another game, which is, not canon and made for the giggles

Either way you are seeking to change the already established scenario of blademasters, who are in the warrior class already.

Like i said, no problem in making arms warrior more blademaster-ish, since it is already their job, making a completely new class is redundant and pointless,l which the ones we have, especially when you try to shove the TANK spec on then

On top of that, we have Blademasters in WoW who use all of the Windwalk, Mirror Image abilities, plus more like enchanting flaming blades
    never said they don't use it, i said not all of then use it, it is something rare even among blademasters itself, and is not something who define then entirelly

i pointed out jubeithos hundreds of times of how he is one of the few warriors who is able to use both.

Azuka is not a shaman, the blademasters are not shamans, they cover the weapons in oil and ignite

Most of WoD's Burning Blade clan Blademasters have their own unique abilities. Would you call Azuka Bladefury and Jubei'thos a mere Warrior?
    they are warriors, with fancy skills, who could be given to the normal warriors, there is no need to overlap and add the same classe again with fancier skills, again, redundant and pointless.

they are warriors, with fancy skills, who could be given to the normal warriors, there is no need to overlap and add the same classe again with fancier skills, again, redundant and pointless.
    So here's the problem with that assessment.

You are talking about Blademasters in WoW when they were originally added to the game.

In Cataclysm we had a Blademaster added who was a Warrior Trainer. We had Blademasters roaming around Orgrimmar who all had Warrior abilities. This is what I assume you are basing a Blademaster who doesn't use Windwalk and Mirror Image as being a Warrior.

So you're building your argument around this idea, that the Blademaster is already in the game since it's tied to the Warriors. They're just Warriors, and any new Blademaster NPC added to the game that doesn't use Windwalk and Mirror Image is just a Warrior, and those are all abilities that the Warrior just doesn't have yet.

However, you're overlooking the other evidence of Blademaster being a class on its own.

Since WoD, we have been presented with the Burning Blade Clan in full. We have examples of Blademasters who do use Windwalk and Mirror Image. We have examples of Blademasters who do not use any Warrior abilities. We have examples of Blademasters who have their own new abilities like Blazing Strike, Inferno Strike and more.

On top of this, we have new examples of non-Orc Blademasters who also do not use Warrior abilities, like the Lightforged Draenei Blademaster.

And even further, Shadowlands has removed the 'Warrior Trainer' title from the Orc Blademaster in Orgrimmar. That character is no longer a Warrior Trainer.

So it's true that while the Blademaster might have been a Warrior in the past, since Warlords of Draenor, Blizzard has created clear new examples of Blademasters who have zero connection to the Warrior class. We shouldn't just assume these are all Warriors with special abilities if they aren't using *any* Warrior abilities at all. These are *new* examples.

Your entire argument about Blademasters in WoW is based on very old examples that are no longer directly connected to the Warrior class.
    Last edited by Triceron; 2021-04-09 at 07:28 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    So would you say Death Knights in Naxxramas are Warriors with fancier skills? And that all Death Knights are based on those NPCS?
    always the same, how long wilt take for you to come up with the "dh and warlocks" argumment?

Death knights are dead period.

So what if it's rare?
    If its rare does not mean is their definitive trait, you cannot say "playable warriors are not blademasters because they do not have windwalker and mirror image" when there is tons of blademasters who also don't have it, is not an argument.

Blizzard themselves have defined the Blademaster as its own entity by having them represented individually in multiple sources of Warcraft gameplay.
    Thats a lie, blizzard themselves have defined the blademasters as a warrior countless of times, samuro in hots is not a proof that "blizzard have made their own entity"

in, wow, you know, the canon game, you find countless of blademasters, who are warriors, who are not samuro from hots, you find normal blademasters, blademasters who are warrior trainers, blademasters who put their weapons into fire, blind blademasters even, but not hots.

The only Blademasters who used Warrior abilities in WoW are NPCs from Vanilla/TBC era, when even Death Knights were still using Warrior abilities. Since WoD, they have clearly made the Blademaster a distinct archetype.
    clearly not, because even in wod there is blademasters who does not use fire things, they toying with fire is something completely from the BURNING BLADE clan.

the saberon blademaster only use warrior skills, Lantressor of the blade, another blademaster, use warrior skills, so again, you are wrong.

As I said, we even see a Lightforged Draenei Blademaster who uses Mirror Images and his own form of Light-based enchanted blade attacks, and the Ankoan of BFA who are similarly themed as Blademasters.
    nice cherypicking, but The lightforged only use one skill, and the ankoan have no abilities related to the blademasters we ever seen, no burning blades, no bladestorm, no windwalk, no mirror image, so clearly, you cannot set a pattern here other than they are warriors.

How can you deny their existence?
    when i did that? you know, you don't need to lie about it.
    It's no different from how we talk about Demon Hunters.
    yep, didn't take long, and no, no matter how people tried, the other guy tried a lot, demon hunters are not the same as blademasters, period.

If anything, they can make the warrior class have more blademaster abilities, not make up a new class entirely, again, redundant pointless.

Samuro in hots play completely different from Wc3 hero and that would work completely different from a moba to wow, blademaster is not, their own class.

Thats a lie, blizzard themselves have defined the blademasters as a warrior countless of times, samuro in hots is not a proof that "blizzard have made their own entity"

You are talking about Blademasters in WoW when they were originally added to the game.

In Cataclysm we had a Blademaster added who was a Warrior Trainer. We had Blademasters roaming around Orgrimmar who all had Warrior abilities. This is what I assume you are basing a Blademaster who doesn't use Windwalk and Mirror Image as being a Warrior.

So you're building your argument around this idea, that the Blademaster is already in the game since it's tied to the Warriors. They're just Warriors, and any new Blademaster NPC added to the game that doesn't use Windwalk and Mirror Image is just a Warrior, and those are all abilities that the Warrior just doesn't have yet.

However, you're overlooking the other evidence of Blademaster being a class on its own.

Since WoD, we have been presented with the Burning Blade Clan in full. We have examples of Blademasters who do use Windwalk and Mirror Image. We have examples of Blademasters who do not use any Warrior abilities. We have examples of Blademasters who have their own new abilities like Blazing Strike, Inferno Strike and more.

On top of this, we have new examples of non-Orc Blademasters who also do not use Warrior abilities, like the Lightforged Draenei Blademaster.

And even further, Shadowlands has removed the 'Warrior Trainer' title from the Orc Blademaster in Orgrimmar. That character is no longer a Warrior Trainer.

So it's true that while the Blademaster might have been a Warrior in the past, since Warlords of Draenor, Blizzard has created clear new examples of Blademasters who have zero connection to the Warrior class. We shouldn't just assume these are all Warriors with special abilities if they aren't using *any* Warrior abilities at all. These are *new* examples.

Your entire argument about Blademasters in WoW is based on very old examples that are no longer directly connected to the Warrior class.

nice cherypicking, but The lightforged only use one skill, and the ankoan have no abilities related to the blademasters we ever seen, no burning blades, no bladestorm, no windwalk, no mirror image, so clearly, you cannot set a pattern here other than they are warriors.
    There is a Horde quest where you fight that character, and you are fighting his Mirror Images. So yes, he does use Blademaster abilities, and uses zero Warrior abilities. His abilities include the theme of augmenting his blade with a magical power, which Warriors do not do, but the Burning Blade clan has shown to do. This is not limited to Fire magic, but includes Fel, so this character using Light stays in the theme of using magic to enhance their Blades.

Again, this character is an example of a Blademaster who uses zero Warrior abilities and has zero connection to the Warrior class. Your only connection here is 'Blademasters in Orgrimmar had Warrior abilities' and applying it to a new character who uses zero Warrior abilities.

If I asked you why Telamon is considered a Warrior, you would not be able to actually explain the reasoning. You would have to compare him to the Orc Blademasters in Orgrimmar specifically, which Telamon is not. He is a Lightforged Blademaster who uses similar abilities to the WoD Burning Blade Clan.
    Last edited by Triceron; 2021-04-09 at 08:00 PM.

7+ Year Old Account

Im talking about blademasters in wow, generally, thematically and lorewise, period.
    those are one of the examples, yet, i literally show you wod examples of blademasters using warriors skills only, and even blademasters NOT using those two skills

So, your premise is around formulated on something that is not true.

Because there is none evidence of blademasters being a class on its own, npcs having different spells or abilities than the playable class is the most common shit you will ever find in this game, just because some orcs in wod set their swords on fire does not mean their are a class on their own, because you know, any warrior can do that.
    And in wod we have examples of blademasters who use only warrior abilities and blademasters who use both, so once again, pointless.

Like this proof anything? he just retired.

All of then are completely different from each other, telamoon is completely different from azuka bladefury, who is completely different from Jubeitos, furthermore, they are different from the saberon blademaster, the blind blademasters and the ankoan blademasters.

you know how you put then in the same bag? you want to know what all of then share? they are warriors, period.
    The ex-warrior trainer still is there, to this day, so he still counts.

Lantresor from wod, also use warriors skills

The saberon blademaster, also from wod, use warriors skills.

Ankoan from bfa? no mirror image, no windwalk, no fire, obviouslly

If I asked you why Telamon is considered a Warrior, you would not be able to actually explain the reasoning. You would have to compare him to the Orc Blademasters in Orgrimmar specifically, which Telamon is not. He is a Lightforged Blademaster who uses similar abilities to the WoD Burning Blade Clan.
    Telamon is just a warrior, and use a divine strike like ability because he is a lighforged who inherently have light shenanigans regardless of the class, he have NOTHING to do with the wod burning blade clan abilities.

Again, the confusion here is you think blizzard has created "an identity to the blademaster" yet you are showing all over the place things, why? because they are just multiple facets of the same class, warrior, in different cultures, exactly what the playable class is suppossed to mimic.

An orc blademaster in MOP can have different skills than an orc blademaster in wod, however, he also have similar skills to a half-orc blademaster and a saberon blademaster, on the same expansion. This goes even further later, detail, none of then fight by deceive and stealth like a rogue, and you know? this was one of the first nonsensical premises and points people were making in this thread, how stealth and deception are their main theme, yet, telamon does do that, blademasters of wod? nope, the ankoan? no. it falls on itself when we bring more things on the table

In the end of the day, the main trait their share is they are all warriors, with some of then using fancy skills for lore reasons based around their culture/race, and that can be done by enhancing the warrior playable, giving then more tools to mimic those, you know, instead of making the same class again, but more shining.

this is like the "allied races" from legion but class instead, "lets make those orcs brown and they are defintly another race"

Because there is none evidence of blademasters being a class on its own, npcs having different spells or abilities than the playable class is the most common shit you will ever find in this game, just because some orcs in wod set their swords on fire does not mean their are a class on their own, because you know, any warrior can do that.

Question then - what do you actually consider evidence of any WC3 Hero being a class on its own if it has even just *one* spell associated to an existing class?

You say that there is no evidence. Sure, let's play out that scenario then.

So what evidence would there be that Demon Hunters would be a class in WoW if Warlocks already have metamorphosis and Rogues could use the Glaives of Azzinoth? Would you be able to provide me of some information of evidence that it could be its own class and that Demon Hunter was not just a type of Rogue or Warlock?

Rogues and Warlocks both had Demon Hunter abilities. Demon Hunter NPCs had Rogue and Warlock abilities as well. So could you provide me evidence that a Demon Hunter would have been its own class?

If your own argument can not pass this test, then I know it's all bullshit.

Telamon is just a warrior, and use a divine strike like ability because he is a lighforged who inherently have light shenanigans regardless of the class, he have NOTHING to do with the wod burning blade clan abilities.
    Except Telamon has nothing to do with the Warrior class either.

You are calling him a Warrior. Why? Where is the connection between Telamon and the Warrior class?

You are correct that he has nothing to do with the Burning Blade clan. Yet he is a Blademaster, who uses zero Warrior abilities, and he uses Mirror Images. That is an example of a Blademaster that is not a Warrior. This is an example that disproves the idea that 'Blademaster is only a name for legendary Orc Warriors of the Burning Blade clan'.

We have a clear example of a Lightforged Blademaster, who uses Mirror Image, who does not have Warrior abilities or called a Warrior. He is a Blademaster.
    Last edited by Triceron; 2021-04-09 at 10:24 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Let's drop this derailing tangent about whether Blademasters are specifically Warriors or deserving of their own class and return to discussion of the proposed class concept, which is the point of this thread.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

I imagine a blademaster would be a lot like this: