Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ...
    Well, this thread is gonna die in a day or two.
    All i can suggest is to combine it with Genji:

Quote Originally Posted by JavelinJoe View Post
    Id personally want the class to always use 2H swords/polearms, I think having a 1h spec, a 2h dps spec, and then a pole/polearm spec would be bad. Look at DK. Every DK just wants everything to use a 2h weapon. It makes managing your class much easier. Besides, it would help differentiate it from a rogue.
    I wanted to give each spec a different feeling:
    - Burning Blade more brutal
    - Swift Step close combat blinding speed
    - Phantom Pain more metodical, using weapons more asociated with defense. Also the use of staff/polearm is a wink to the Monkey King (that Blizzard also does on HotS).

I dont like the coin toss, feels like a big of a cheap rogue trick, perhaps a taunt based upon whispers of something, like some illusionary whisper taunting the enemy.
    I though that it needed at least one ranged attack. The Coin Toss is a not to Final Fantasy where the Samurai job usually has that attack (https://finalfantasy.fandom.com/wiki/Gil_Toss). ;D

I think a cool ability for tanking would be something like the blademaster leaves a wind copy of himself that sort of AOE taunts all the enemies in that area to attack in melee range, think of it as an AOE grip, except instead of pulling them/gripping them, it makes them all run into his melee range.
    That was the idea of Mirrir Images. Unlike Kawarimi from the DPS specs, that creates a copy that just holds the aggro you previously had, Mirror Images actively generate aggro and you have to decide if you sacrifices them to heal or keep them alive until they vanish.

I also think it would be cool if you could windwalk into your spirit form, run around a room and pull a ton of mobs, then disappear, which would pull aggro to your real form. Think of it as a way of doing a pull from around a corner.
    You mean controlling your Mirror Image to pull? I didn't think about it. But may be interesting to make them controllable, but I fear to make them to complicated to use.

Windwalker Monks with 2-Hand Swords is all it takes..

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by choom View Post

Its same as if you were comparing Tiandi and Kensei from For Honor.

(monk uses Chinese martial art stance , while Blademasters inspired by Japanese)
    Please, there a perfect example of hypocritical thinking:
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    If Tinkers had anything to do with Hunters, but they don’t. Unlike Bards which are linked to Rogues.

Quote Originally Posted by choom View Post

That's, exactly, what i meant!

By the way, a Japanese Pandaren Brewmaster exists, so it is not so detached from the Chinese concept of Monk: