Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Four, only truly keeping up with two though. I refuse to do maw/torghast shit on 4 characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    I gave an example earlier why. Invited a Key master DH tank, with multiple +15s done, and he caused us 20+ deaths before the first boss in HoA in a +13 and burned my key.
    How does the tank cause 20+ deaths?

If all he does is pull big and kite successfully then everything else relies on good dps and heals.
    Ain't much else a tank can do but keep aggro and run around.

Also also, 'before the first boss" in HoA is the majority of the dungeon.
    It's not a good metric to use here.

Quote Originally Posted by NabyBro View Post
    How does the tank cause 20+ deaths?

If all he does is pull big and kite successfully then everything else relies on good dps and heals.
    Ain't much else a tank can do but keep aggro and run around.

Also also, 'before the first boss" in HoA is the majority of the dungeon.
    It's not a good metric to use here.
    He kept pulling the Shards as we would summon the Prideful. So the massive aoe damage kept killing everyone.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

10+ Year Old Account
    I didn't level them simultaneously, but one at a time.

But I have 12 60s, one of each class, and every profession covered.

I keep my druid current, and raid on her. The others I come and go as I please.
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by Weeps View Post
    As an altoholic since Vanilla, I’ve learned that it is best to wait until flying is unlocked before I start leveling all classes to Max from the previous expansion.
    Same, I normally level 3 alts to max.

7+ Year Old Account
    got mage, warlock, shaman and druid on horde, every other class except hunter maxed on alliance.

So far only two. Death Knight and Demon Hunter.

Not sure why, I'm normally an altoholic and I have 15+ toons sitting at level 50. But something about Shadowlands just demotivates me from leveling any more.

Two character only, one each side.

10+ Year Old Account
    3 at the start Pally, War, hunter. Since then I also got a warlock up, and a druid to 55.

Simultaneously? Zero. In fact the only time I can think of ever leveling alts simultaneously was in Legion with the invasion things.

I'm up to 4 max level characters at the moment. I have all professions at max level on characters of various levels.

I really don't get how people have the time to play multiple alts in this expansion.

I have a main warlock and levelled a druid to 60 and got it to around 200 ilvl and 2 legendaries (rank 2 and rank3).
    But inbetween doing daily callings on both characters, doing torghast on my main every week, daily maw grind on my main, mythic raiding (including reclearing heroic for 3 upgrades i still need) and trying to get my vault stacked with options from M+ i really don't have the time and or energy to do much more on the druid, let alone level another character.

I feel like if i would level another character to 60 it would sit unused and only be used for professions and maybe the mission table.
    I allready forgo most of the covenant stuff like the anima conductor on my alt, let alone i would have to do that stuff on a 3rd character.

Trying to max out the content of one covenant is so time consuming i can't imagine doing 4 or so...

The Patient
    5+ Year Old Account
    I leveled 20 alts at a time this expansion. They are level 60s now. The only 6 that are not leveled yet are: 2 Mages, 2 Shaman, and 2 Rogues. They are level 50. The other 20 toons are split this way:
    9 on a Full pop server
    9 on a different Full pop server
    2 on 2 different low pop RP servers

The Full population server toons enjoy a great economy, easy grouping, and easy questing without grouping since there are usually folks around doing the same activities. These two servers have chat going constantly and it's easy to buy a carry if I want something done that I can't/won't do on my own. Rares are terrible to find on these servers. They are camped a ton and there is no such thing as "off hours". The BMAH is also terrible for me as I compete against a lot of "whales."

The low population toons have a terrible economy (exorbitant prices, low selection, items used for raid buffing don't sell since there aren't many raiders). What they Do have is ........... Rares. I have gotten a lot of rare mounts and achievements from these two toons. The BMAH is much lower priced usually.

The remaining 6 are classes that I am dreading leveling. They might be fine but they were my last choices. Nearly all of the leveled toons were miners and herbers. The XP from that was too good to pass up since my goal is to get to max level with a lot of toons. 5 herbs or rocks = 1 quest as far as XP. Gathering probably helped me skip 1 level by 60. I would turn on Threads of Fate at 59.9.......usually with 3K XP or less needed to hit 60. 2 quests selecting my Covenent in Oribos and I hit 60 and skipped 95% of Revendreth quests.

The purpose of all this effort? I run old content for mounts and transmog. I am the World Questing casual that Pet Battles, Fishes, farms Transmog and Mounts in Old Content. All of my max level toons vary in item level from 175 to 195. However, Ion and his team of Developers have crimped my plans severely this expansion with their opinion on when I can solo farm Legion raids. So, I will start leveling my last 3 classes and see if Ion has changed his mind. If not, then I will probably unsub until he puts in the Big damage modifier in 9.3 or so.
    Last edited by Metrox; 2021-03-04 at 07:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    He kept pulling the Shards as we would summon the Prideful. So the massive aoe damage kept killing everyone.
    You can out-range the AoE damage of the Shards tho.

I have 4 at the moment (1 of each role "tank, heals, melee, ranged") and 3 of the 4 covenants (didn't do necrolord but will circle back around to get that).

10+ Year Old Account
    Currently have 4 level 60 alts, a gatherer alt at 58 and my possible new main at 59.
    Speciation Is Gradual

5+ Year Old Account
    Too many x.x and I am burned out on Retail atm.

i was surprised but this is the alt expansion. you should get as many to 60 as possible.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.