1. #1

    quick vault quest

    if i kill the 1st 3 on mythic, 2 different bosses on lfr (going for the set for mog) and n addition 2 different bosses on hc what would my 2nd walt reward from the raiding section be? hc or lfr?

  2. #2
    I thought all difficulties were sepperate and you could not add them together to hit the next vault slot

    Awsome signature and avatar made by Kuragalolz

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Nalam the Venom View Post
    I thought all difficulties were sepperate and you could not add them together to hit the next vault slot
    no they all seem to add to it for example if you go into lfr and clear the blood and stone wing you will get that win on lfr for vault but then if you go into hc and kill sreakwing huntsman and hungering you will get 5/7 for ur next slot

  4. #4
    Lfr, assuming Lfr vault rewards exist.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Clozer View Post
    Lfr, assuming Lfr vault rewards exist.
    yes it dose, interesting, thanks

  6. #6
    LFR. Just line up the bosses from hardest to easiest. The ones at positions 3, 7 and 10 are the difficulties that drop items.

    M M >M< H H L >L<

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackmist View Post
    LFR. Just line up the bosses from hardest to easiest. The ones at positions 3, 7 and 10 are the difficulties that drop items.

    M M >M< H H L >L<
    hrm was hoping to combine the 2 and get a hc slot for the 2nd one guess ill need to kil 4 hc bosses this weekend...

    on that note if i kill from council to sire on hc will the second slot be 1 item form that bosses drop pool?, as thats what ve been hearing
    Last edited by thunderdragon2; 2021-03-03 at 07:28 PM.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by thunderdragon2 View Post
    hrm was hoping to combine the 2 and get a hc slot for the 2nd one guess ill need to kil 4 hc bosses this weekend...

    on that note if i kill from council to sire on hc will the second slot be 1 item form that bosses drop pool?, as thats what ve been hearing
    If you kill Council, Sludge, Generals and Sire you'll have their entire loot pool available.
    Quote Originally Posted by bmjclark View Post
    This thread is a nice reminder that Blizzard can do something nice and still get absolutely shit on for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by intenz View Post
    It rewards cowardly and low-skillcap gameplay.

  9. #9
    ok thanks for that clarification

  10. #10
    Scarab Lord
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    4,669
    Quote Originally Posted by thunderdragon2 View Post
    hrm was hoping to combine the 2 and get a hc slot for the 2nd one guess ill need to kil 4 hc bosses this weekend...

    on that note if i kill from council to sire on hc will the second slot be 1 item form that bosses drop pool?, as thats what ve been hearing
    No, the pool is from all CN bosses; not just the ones you kill

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    No, the pool is from all CN bosses; not just the ones you kill
    well that makes no sense, ive been told by many ppl that have killed the 1st 3 on mythic that they only received a voult option form the lot table of those 3... ah well guess ill have to wait longer for a weapon

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •