quick vault quest

if i kill the 1st 3 on mythic, 2 different bosses on lfr (going for the set for mog) and n addition 2 different bosses on hc what would my 2nd walt reward from the raiding section be? hc or lfr?

I thought all difficulties were sepperate and you could not add them together to hit the next vault slot

Awsome signature and avatar made by Kuragalolz

Quote Originally Posted by Nalam the Venom View Post
    I thought all difficulties were sepperate and you could not add them together to hit the next vault slot
    no they all seem to add to it for example if you go into lfr and clear the blood and stone wing you will get that win on lfr for vault but then if you go into hc and kill sreakwing huntsman and hungering you will get 5/7 for ur next slot

Lfr, assuming Lfr vault rewards exist.

Quote Originally Posted by Clozer View Post
    Lfr, assuming Lfr vault rewards exist.
    yes it dose, interesting, thanks

LFR. Just line up the bosses from hardest to easiest. The ones at positions 3, 7 and 10 are the difficulties that drop items.

M M >M< H H L >L<

Quote Originally Posted by Blackmist View Post
    LFR. Just line up the bosses from hardest to easiest. The ones at positions 3, 7 and 10 are the difficulties that drop items.

M M >M< H H L >L<
    hrm was hoping to combine the 2 and get a hc slot for the 2nd one guess ill need to kil 4 hc bosses this weekend...

on that note if i kill from council to sire on hc will the second slot be 1 item form that bosses drop pool?, as thats what ve been hearing
    Last edited by thunderdragon2; 2021-03-03 at 07:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by thunderdragon2 View Post
    hrm was hoping to combine the 2 and get a hc slot for the 2nd one guess ill need to kil 4 hc bosses this weekend...

on that note if i kill from council to sire on hc will the second slot be 1 item form that bosses drop pool?, as thats what ve been hearing
    If you kill Council, Sludge, Generals and Sire you'll have their entire loot pool available.

ok thanks for that clarification

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by thunderdragon2 View Post

No, the pool is from all CN bosses; not just the ones you kill

Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    No, the pool is from all CN bosses; not just the ones you kill
    well that makes no sense, ive been told by many ppl that have killed the 1st 3 on mythic that they only received a voult option form the lot table of those 3... ah well guess ill have to wait longer for a weapon