Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Next fix for soul ash
    You can farm 10k a week but can only hold 1800 at a time

Another “fix” that is them seeing “decrease the cost or increase the weekly cap” and hearing “give us a bigger cap but make it so we can’t hold the cap because we wanna waste it on gear we can’t upgrade”
    This essentially makes it to where you don’t try anything with valor at all until you get the piece you want

Don’t have that trinket?? It’s ok just don’t farm valor

Have you guys noticed how much traffic is now mmo champion having? It's tons of comments each post every time. Love how they managed to revive it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nohara View Post
    I believe the table is 250 per upgrade and 3 (or 4) ilvls per upgrade. So an ilvl 200 item would require 1500 Valor points to upgrade to ilvl 220, given you have +15 KSM.
    I already have most pieces at 223-226 Through vault and i don’t have KSM, Feels very dumb to lock ilvl 220 behind an achuivement like that.

Awsome signature and avatar made by Kuragalolz

Quote Originally Posted by Aurosh View Post
    Why should it be accountwide? I would be veeeeeeery surprised.

PvP Conquest isnt accountwide too.
    But you don't understand. PvEers feel that their alts should have the same gear as their mains for no effort.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

Quote Originally Posted by thunderdragon2 View Post
    wrong honor has a cap also its 15k
    We're talking about the limit on how much you can earn in a week, not the limit on how much you can hold.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by razorpax View Post
    Next fix for soul ash
    You can farm 10k a week but can only hold 1800 at a time
    Slight problem with that is that it costs a lot more than 1800 to upgrade a legendary

5+ Year Old Account
    That’s lovely. For each dungeon I will get valor. It’s like an additional piece each week.

And major game breaking bug that prevents you from using new system to upgrade gear obtained before 9.0.5 is still not fixed...

So this system is DoA...
    Last edited by TOM_RUS; 2021-03-05 at 12:50 AM.

Oh well, another thing reserved only for a small pourcentage of hardcore gamer of the game lol

Casual being left over again, its not a wonder they lost a lot of subs of the game

Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    But you don't understand. PvEers feel that their alts should have the same gear as their mains for no effort.
    It makes sense though for alternate class structures in raid scenarios. Should a player be left out because the raid doesn't need 3 warlocks, but could benefit from a well-enough geared Mistweaver alt that has had benefit from catch-up gear? It's not like this affects your precious PvP.

valor should be available to all kind of player, casual, hardcore mm+, mythic raider, pvper, etc...

that said, i dont say it should be atainable for casual at no effort, i would say that should drop by example in hero dungeon, but less valor would drop, like i dont know 5 by boss versus 35+ on mythic boss etc.. it just an example

i just want to say its stupid to only let a small % of your playerbase having all the fun, the casual player are the one who give the more subs to blizzard and they are let down since legion

Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    Slight problem with that is that it costs a lot more than 1800 to upgrade a legendary
    Not if you start at 190

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TOM_RUS View Post
    And major game breaking bug that prevents you from using new system to upgrade gear obtained before 9.0.5 is still not fixed...

So this system is DoA...
    It’s not a bug

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kaintk View Post
    Oh well, another thing reserved only for a small pourcentage of hardcore gamer of the game lol

Casual being left over again, its not a wonder they lost a lot of subs of the game
    How does this help out hardcore players?

Quote Originally Posted by BetrayedOf52 View Post
    Either i'm really dumb, or this is confusing.
    Don't worry buddy, you're still smarter than the average poster here hang in there pal
    Quote Originally Posted by Sassafrass View Post
    It's a Horde symbol but the middle part can also be called the "Eye" of the zone (AZSHARA), it's a play on words
    No, it is happening. The zone changed, it belongs to the Goblins now and is their home. Hearthstone is having a mechanical themed expansion soon, November's cardback is Goblin influenced and revealed concept art shows Goblin machinery. It's a HS expansion, sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by javierdsv View Post
    Have you guys noticed how much traffic is now mmo champion having? It's tons of comments each post every time. Love how they managed to revive it.
    They haven't done anything they weren't always doing: post WoW news and datamine, all in a plain format. It's the game itself that is doing very well and creating all the buzz. It's the same thing on Wowhead.

So how much valor do you get in a dungeon?
    OK whatever until I have pieces worth upgrading 3 weeks have passed anyway

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Droodid View Post
    Except it is, there's a max earnable amount per week, but characters can only hold 1500 at a time. Why put 2 caps in place at all. May you read twice if needed.
    Correct me if im wrong. Isnt the idea that the cap on week one is 5000 and once you earn all that the cap next week will only be 750? If you play a lot the cap is low. The larger cap is for alts to catch up quickly?

Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    No effort? Having to grind thousands of valor points, and dungeons to get the gear to then upgrade is no effort?

All the 1500 cap will do is piss me off when I hit the cap but don't have an item worth upgrading yet

Quote Originally Posted by kiramon View Post
    The items aren't retroactive - only new items. So yes, you could (and probably will) have valor go to waste unless they have a significantly low drop amount (wouldnt put it past them). I highly doubt were going to see 250 drop from a boss, probably 100-150 or something so that a full 10 runs (lolGOODOLWEEKLYCHEST) will get you ONE weapon upgrade. But that's just a guess. with a cap of 1500 HELD i cant imagine theyd fill us in only a few runs...

That being said, the upgrades themselves look like the below - so even if you get an upgrade you could easily still waste it if you get no additional drop -- these costs are the same at every level upgrade, btw (not like pvp that gets ridiculously expensive quickly).

250 Valor - Offhands
    400 Valor - Wrists, Cloaks, Rings, Necks
    475 Valor - Boots, Gloves, Shoulders, Belts
    500 Valor - Melee 1 Handed Weapons, Shields, Chests, Helms, Legs
    750 Valor - Int 1 Handed Weapons
    1000 Valor: 2 Handed Weapons

They really should consider adding a vendor that will add a token for each gear slot for valor with a chance to roll a piece of gear from a dungeon --
    Something like

250 Valor (400 for wrists etc, 475 for boots etc, 1000 for weapons blah blah)
    Creates a random ilvl200 Mythic Dungeon item for the Offhand slot based on your loot specialization.

Etc so that if you DO NOT GET LOOT YOU CAN USE THE VALOR TO START THE PROCESS.
    Sorry I mispoke, I meant "if items ARENT retroactive" which we know already that only new items can be upgraded. Sorry about the confusion, but based on your response it looks like you got me :P. It does seem like it's going to be easy to cap valor without getting an item since you're not guaranteed one at all, except in the vault. And in that case it's already going to be a high ilevel soooooo. Mythic+ is so fucked.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Correct me if im wrong. Isnt the idea that the cap on week one is 5000 and once you earn all that the cap next week will only be 750? If you play a lot the cap is low. The larger cap is for alts to catch up quickly?
    But the problem is you can only hold 1500, so once you get 1500 without looting an item (a likely occurrence), you're going to keep earning towards your cap (I assume) yet you aren't gaining those points. Unless you stop earning at 1500? That would be nice but also annoying. Why put the 1500 cap in at all?
    Check out my Ret Paladin YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/VarabenGaming

#RETPRESENT

Confirmed on wowhead post that currently on PTR the achievement is ACCOUNT WIDE meaning alts would not have to regrind KSM. Great change, since the gear is limited to 220 unlike PVP.