Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    To me Shadowlands feels like Legion except fixing their mistakes, except with covenant stories not nearly as cool as the class stories. That to me is the only worse thing.

Raiding is similar, except with no infinite AP friend.

The legendary system is similar except you can easily target them so everyone has the one they want quickly.

The abomination that was titanforging is gone.

PvP gearing is back to being useful and has a vendor.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marxman View Post
    I'm so tired of hearing about how "amazing" Legion was. It's as if people only played the last month of the expansion, and skipped all of the monotonous, tedious, RNG-filled nonsense grinds in 7.0-7.2. Legion became a good expansion eventually, but most of its lifespan it was absolute dogshit with no redeeming qualities systems-wise.
    While Legion did indeed have several flaws (RNGendaries, crazy AP farm, dumb RNGforging, terribly alt-unfriendly, massive pruning), especially at the beginning, it also had a few redeeming qualities: artifact weapons were cool, and so were class halls and their respective campaigns, there were familiar faces and the big bad was a well established one. SL has none of them, and I think it weighs heavily against it.
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

Quote Originally Posted by Marxman View Post
    I'm so tired of hearing about how "amazing" Legion was. It's as if people only played the last month of the expansion, and skipped all of the monotonous, tedious, RNG-filled nonsense grinds in 7.0-7.2. Legion became a good expansion eventually, but most of its lifespan it was absolute dogshit with no redeeming qualities systems-wise.
    M+ added a good piece of endgame. You can hate it but many run them and see the endless difficulty as something fun to push. Class Halls introduced the best solo content I've experienced in a while. Weapon transmog was tied to certain accomplishments (or crazy grinds). Legendary acquisition certainly sucked but their concept had more variety than prior legendaries like the ring or backpiece. Legion legendaries altered some play styles.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nothin like a wall of text that at the end says nothing but QQ.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Quote Originally Posted by Oneirophobia View Post
    See, I was thinking the opposite. A minute in the Shadowlands is a month on Azeroth. We will come back from the afterlife to an Azeroth that has not had it's champions to fix all its problems for years on end.

Into the core? Like underground? That would be cool. I thought it would be neat if we got rid of the sword in Silithus, leaving a huge cavernous hole in the ground leading to places we didn't know were there. I'd love to see Blizz's take on the cave-dwelling Falmer from Elder Scrolls, and the return of the Nerubians.
    The sword coming out would be great, only problem is then Zidormi would have to get a 3rd option, and I don't know if this team really knows how to handle that. Although, they surprised me with Shadowlands, so they may yet surprise me with 10.0. We've already done to one planet, and had aliens come to us. We've been to the frozen north, the tropical seas, and the far reaches of a giant turtle. We've even stepped through a time altering portal to a parallel universe when the Iron Horde tried once more to barrel into Azeroth. Now it is time for Blizz to blur the line they claimed they never would. If we do not get an underground expac, here is where I want to go:

The mortal angel Tyrael, while fighting for justice in Sactuary, somehow manages to bring down the wall between his world and the Shadowlands. Each Covenant rallies their champions to investigate, and one by one, Azeroth's heroes are pulled into the World of Diablo. We meet characters like Deckard Cain, and see 3D versions of the Original Diablo and D2 worlds.

INB4: "It will never happen". I know it won't, but somedays it is nice to dream
    Last edited by OMGTwitchTV; 2021-03-08 at 08:04 PM.
    “Be the change you want to see in the world.” ~ Mahatma Gandhi

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey guess what?

1: Blizzard no longer exist, there is only activision.

2: They don't give a damn about your opinion.

Deal with it and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by Resheph View Post
    Amazing. You are wrong about every point you make.

1.What? lol. No, 1000 times no. Any activity that FORCES you to create a group before even playing can not ever be the best.
    2.And how many have you tried? As all 4 I play at max level and all the rest I level play just fine...
    3.Another one of your baseless hyperboles. No, m+ was never the best thing. Dungeon content stopped being interesting after WotlK when they removed badges and rep tabards. M+ is just icky.
    4.Maybe obsess less about loot and just play the game. Who cares what other people get, they play their game. You'd be much happier. I know I am.
    1.Since WoW is a Multiplayer game ill just answer this with a ?
    2.On 60
    I got a monk which i play 2 specs.
    I got a mage which i play 3 specs.
    I got a Shaman which I play 2 specs
    I got a Hunter which I play 2 specs.
    I got a DK which I play 3 specs
    I got a warlock which I play 1 spec

All of these feels mediocre
    In Legion I had 9 characters at level 110 and all of em felt powerful to play

3. Here is what i found just googling the words "WoW best thing"

4. It comes a time when eventuall everyone who play wow ends up in the min max way of thinking.
    Unless you started playing WoW for Pet Battling or playing a RP server