Page 56 of 61 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Since Marvel KNEW ( they know us lol) that this kind of debates will happen they, some time ago , separated their official database in 'On screen' and 'In comics'.

Hulk 'On Screen'

He has indeed a healing factor in the MCU.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    ease up.

Hulks entire character progression is 100% off screen. One minute he cant get it up, next minute hes perma hulk and wants to be a yoga instructor.

Its quite the change to do all off camera.
    Bolded part is one of my problems with so many MCU movies. So much is happening off-screen or what is shown on the screen contradicts what is said on screen but we should believe it because thats what happens off screen that it just breaks my suspension of disbelief.
    Last edited by segara82; 2021-04-27 at 11:16 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    I'm fine with a mafia. Of course, the mafia families often worked with independent third parties in order to maintain relations.

7+ Year Old Account
    Pretty sure captain america 4 will revolve around sharon and the power break, whatever that is, there is not much things atm to explore, unless it come up with another mini-series, which i don't even know what is the next one and how long it will come up.

They will also new more time to firm the new avengers and a big threat that it will probably be Khan(?) who should be build up in the ant-man movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Egomaniac View Post
    I don't know why you think jumping out of a helicopter is comparable to messing with the infinity gauntlet...
    who said is "comparable"? it is to show he indeed does have a healing factor, and nothing shows it is less powerful than the comics one, and even fi the damage of using the gauntlet would be big, his healing factor should have worked, cause it already did in far worse stances.

Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    I was always under the impression that the Hulk's will to survive, his rage at any violent action towards him, makes him Hulk out and basically shrug off any potential damage. IE, when Bruce Banner puts a gun in his mouth and pulls the trigger, the Hulk rages out and the bullet does nothing but bounce around in his mouth - not that he shoots himself in the brain and then somehow heals.
    that with the bullet is another thing, that would mean his speed to transform, but hulk in the comics is essentially and by all means immortal like we saw in the Maestro era, and how he and other dude were the only last survivors to see the end of time, that is due to his healing factor.

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post

who said is "comparable"? it is to show he indeed does have a healing factor, and nothing shows it is less powerful than the comics one, and even fi the damage of using the gauntlet would be big, his healing factor should have worked, cause it already did in far worse stances.
    Well, you said that Norton's Hulk was more powerful than Ruffalo's (even though they are canonically the same Hulk)... what are you basing this off of?

Second, very few Superheroes are as powerful in the films as they have been shown to be in the comics. So i don't know why you'd make the assumption that Hulk would be. Not even Superman, as powerful as he is in the movies, is as powerful as he has been shown to be in the comics.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    I wish people would stop comparing the MCU movies with the comics. They're different things.

And this is a Falcon and Winter Soldier thread. Who cares about the Hulk?

Is the new Captain America movie the only follow up that has been confirmed? Is that in place of a season 2, or in addition? I assume we probably don't know.
    Rumor has it there is also a season 2 being considered. Apparently they submitted the show for Emmy consideration, and when doing so needed to clarify if the show is a miniseries or ongoing series, and they labeled it an ongoing series.

I really do enjoy the possibility that somewhere on Sam's new Captain America costume there is a bit of stitching that reads "Made in Wakanda"

7+ Year Old Account
    Well, you said that Norton's Hulk was more powerful than Ruffalo's (even though they are canonically the same Hulk)... what are you basing this off of?
    the movies? like are you seriously saying ruffalo's hulk was stronger or in the same lv as the one from the 2008 movie?

Second, very few Superheroes are as powerful in the films as they have been shown to be in the comics.
    not an argument, they portrayed him well in the 2008 movie.

the movies? like are you seriously saying ruffalo's hulk was stronger or in the same lv as the one from the 2008 movie?
    Yes...because they are the exact same character.

not an argument, they portrayed him well in the 2008 movie.
    Based on what? What limbs did he regenerate? What did he do in that movie that indicated he was as powerful as he is in the comics?

Did they show him doing this?

7+ Year Old Account
    Yes...because they are the exact same character.
    yet, he was greatly downgrated from the 2008 movie, even his size together with his power overall

Based on what? What limbs did he regenerate? What did he do in that movie that indicated he was as powerful as he is in the comics?
    are you just saying nonsense on purpose?

Did they show him doing this?
    nice try with the extrapolation but doing this was not necessary.

yet, he was greatly downgrated from the 2008 movie, even his size together with his power overall
    Based on what feats exactly? What did he do in the Incredible Hulk that he could not do in the Avengers? The thing where he says "I ate a bullet and the other guy spit it out" is a line from the Avengers.

are you just saying nonsense on purpose?
    You keep on saying that Hulk has the healing factor to regenerate the damage caused by the snap. I'm asking you to back that up with evidence. You claim that he was at his most powerful during the Incredible Hulk...so surely you can point to something in that movie that shows he can heal that kind of damage?

All you are doing is pointing to what he can do in the comics...but that is a different version of the character. In the multiverse...there are countless different versions of the Hulk.. and they are not all built equal. Hell, even with the 616 version of the Hulk...there are different levels of power between the different manifestations of the Hulk. Gray Hulk, for example, is weaker than Savage Hulk.

I just finished watching this.

It was good.

When does Eli Bradley get to open a can of whoopass?

Don't know why people think Eli Bradley is going to be doing things when it's his grandson that becomes a super soldier via blood transfusion in the comics for Young Avengers.
    Just don't reply to me. Please. If you can help it.

7+ Year Old Account
    Read some shenanigans saying that Sharon was maybe talking with someone on Oscorp, that would explain the green smoke gadget they used on the guys and the "biological weapon" she used to kill the guy in the truck/car, the gadget that took so many punches from Bucky could be a reference to dr. octopus.

Based on what feats exactly?
    Are you just parroting that now? based on the fucking movie, the 2008 movie, we are basing on that, the hulk in 2008 was stronger than the other versions of hulk, period.

If you ask one more time "based on what" im gonna start assuming you are trolling

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ausr View Post
    Don't know why people think Eli Bradley is going to be doing things when it's his grandson that becomes a super soldier via blood transfusion in the comics for Young Avengers.
    i always assumed he and others would have the super soldier powers, by being a descendant of a super soldier, cause you know, technically he does have the super soldier genes and blood on then already

the hulk in 2008 was stronger than the other versions of hulk, period.
    no matter how often you CLAIM that without any PROOF it still makes you wrong

Quote Originally Posted by Ausr View Post
    Its Chekhov's Super Soldier Descendant. You don't put the descendant of a super soldier into a show and expect to just leave it there.

Also its Disney. Leave no IP untapped.

10+ Year Old Account
    Read some shenanigans saying that Sharon was maybe talking with someone on Oscorp, that would explain the green smoke gadget they used on the guys and the "biological weapon" she used to kill the guy in the truck/car, the gadget that took so many punches from Bucky could be a reference to dr. octopus.
    This is all based on nothing.

The smoke-bomb thing Sharon used was a mercury vapor weapon. That's stated explicitly. There's no connection to Oscorp, and if "it looked kinda green" is all you've got, that ties in to Banner as much as Osborne.

The lock device attached to the police trucks had 8 "claws", sure. But connecting that to Doc Oc is just straight numerology, in the worst sense. Literally any number could be construed as a connection to something. 6 claws? Sinister 6! 10 claws? The Mandarin and the 10 rings! Drawing conclusions off this is exactly like people who talk about how the Pyramids in Egypt have 4 sides, and there are 4 seasons, and 4 years between US Presidential elections, so the Ancient Egyptians predicted American elections taking place in the fall! Literally that crazy.

Are you just parroting that now? based on the fucking movie, the 2008 movie, we are basing on that, the hulk in 2008 was stronger than the other versions of hulk, period.

If you ask one more time "based on what" im gonna start assuming you are trolling
    You are flatly wrong.

The 2008 movie is the MCU Hulk. He was not stronger in that film than in any other MCU film. He's literally the same character throughout.

You have no basis for this. You've made it up in your own head, based on nothing.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    The babies would have his genes, but idk how you’re having sex that your blood is getting in the mix. And depending on whether he passed on Super Soldier genes would affect his offsprings power. More so 2 generations on.
    well, he is a modified human, even by mixing with normal humans the offspring should also be a modified human, imagine dragon ball and how Goku sons all got the SSJ mojo.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Sick of seeing this absolutely irrelevant Hulk stuff now, but I'll 100% parrot what others have told you already. The 2008 Hulk and the current MCU Hulk are the exact... same... Hulk.
    and when did i say they aren't? are you trolling too? i said the hulk in the later movies was weaker than the one in the 2008 movie
    Quote Originally Posted by tmamass View Post
    no matter how often you CLAIM that without any PROOF it still makes you wrong
    but i do have proof you know, the movies, try watch then, might help ya.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    This is all based on nothing.
    thats why is called theories, just throwing stuff out, maybe it could be, since they are start bringing up stuff from spider man, oscrop should be introduced one way or another, or it could be something totally different related to secret invasion.

The smoke-bomb thing Sharon used was a mercury vapor weapon. That's stated explicitly. There's no connection to Oscorp, and if "it looked kinda green" is all you've got, that ties in to Banner as much as Osborne.
    But banner didn't had green gadgets like that, you know who have it? Green goblin.

The lock device attached to the police trucks had 8 "claws", sure. But connecting that to Doc Oc is just straight numerology, in the worst sense.
    numerology and by the fact of then being claws
    You are flatly wrong.

The 2008 movie is the MCU Hulk. He was not stronger in that film than in any other MCU film. He's literally the same character throughout.

You have no basis for this. You've made it up in your own head, based on nothing.
    Again, seems like people here are just going for the confrontation thing, i never said it was not the same hulk, i said the hulk in later movies was donwgraded/nerfed, compared to the portrayed in the 2008 movie. In the 2008 movie he was stronger and better portrayed than his later apparitions, and if you can't see that, you are flatly wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Again, seems like people here are just going for the confrontation thing, i never said it was not the same hulk, i said the hulk in later movies was donwgraded/nerfed, compared to the portrayed in the 2008 movie. In the 2008 movie he was stronger and better portrayed than his later apparitions, and if you can't see that, you are flatly wrong.
    We keep asking you to explain how, and you're never able to provide that explanation.

There is zero indication he was nerfed. None. You're making that up.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    @Syegfryed stop making up your own head canon for this stuff. Unless you have evidence of Super Soldier sperm being a route to more super soldiers, in the mcu, we don’t know what he’d pass on. Hell, you don’t even know whether he had kids after he was given the serum. Bringing up Dragonball? Yeah, nothing to do with the topic.
    why the sassiness? i never said it was the truth, i just said i assumed super soldier offspring would inherently get the super soldier powers by having the genes and the blood

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    We keep asking you to explain how, and you're never able to provide that explanation.
    and i said, the movie, showing doing stronger things, with the sonic clap and the shockwaves, plus it showed he getting stronger by getting angrier in the abomination confrontation

There is zero indication he was nerfed. None. You're making that up.
    except you know, the movies

10+ Year Old Account
    and i said, the movie, showing doing stronger things, with the sonic clap and the shockwaves, plus it showed he getting stronger by getting angrier in the abomination confrontation
    Nothing that beats what he did in various Avengers films.

You're making this up in your own head. It has no basis in the films whatsoever. He's literally done shockwaves, created earthquakes, and stopped MUCH bigger foes than the Abomination with a single punch in the Avengers films. You're just straight-up ignoring the films to make up your own headcanon.