Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Last i played boss monster and its great.

I love monopoly. Except when I'm losing. My favorite.

At work we play quadular which is 4 person chess its pretty fun.

At home we play alot of here to slay, unstable unicorns, exploding kittens. Oh an villainous its great

Quote Originally Posted by Clarinet View Post
    foxxy is basically no longer a fox - more like a badger this game

Me and my GF play a lot of boards games.....Catan, Lords of Waterdeep, Splendor, 7 Wonders, Villainous, Tapestry, Kingdomino, Carcassonne, and Betrayal at House on the Hill are probably the ones we play the most frequently.

Solo:
    Arkham Horror: The Card Game
    Mage Knight
    Apex Theropod Deck Building Game (not that great of a game, but dinosaurs.. and sharks... and robot dinosaurs... and zombie dinosaurs...)

With wife/friends:
    Nemesis
    Spirit Island
    Mansions of Madness: 2nd ed.
    Through the Ages: A New Story of Civilization
    Eldritch Horror
    Aquatica

These are that we own. Also play friends games like Terraforming Mars, Cosmic Encounter, Exploding Kittens during a party.

Backed Witcher: Old World and ISS Vanguard on gamefound, can't wait, big expectations for these two.
    Last edited by ldev; 2022-02-07 at 08:56 AM.
    My nickname is "LDEV", not "idev". (both font clarification and ez bait)

yall im smh @ ur simplified english

My favorite board game is Monopoly. The most enjoyable variation is when you swap out real cash for the play-cash, you haven't seen degenerate gambling till you've seen this format of Monopoly.

I'm not a big fan of board games. As a rule, I will not be enough for a long time. However, sometimes I play monopoly with my family. So we love to spend time together as a family, and I have no problem setting aside one or two evenings a week for this. We do not play other board games. My favorite game is freecell solitaire. This game does not make me nervous, and I manage to have a good time. This game is already 100 years old, but I still have not tired of it. I like to play solitaire after a hard day at work. Perfectly relieves stress, and all bad thoughts fly away.
    Last edited by UnderwoodSebastian; 2022-03-31 at 12:33 PM.

Tonight we will play CATAN with colleagues. I think this is the best game for the company

- - - Updated - - -

And I really like the ordinary mafia. It turns out that very often in life we ​​use the skills of this game

7 wonders and exploding kittens

I've been into Cluedo for so long but only had the opportunity to play it with people like three times in my life. Last time was over 10 years ago!

Me and my friends really like playing Paleo lately. It's game taking place in the Stone Age. You need to cooperate as a tribe to survive. Very fun to play and definitely not easy, even if you choose the beginners setup. You can make the game harder with additional modules included in the base game. And if that's not enough then there are several smaller or one big expansion for the game as well.

Lately, I've been hooked on Carcassonne. There's just something about building landscapes and strategizing tile placements that keeps me coming back for more.