Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
2
3
4
  1. #61
    Quote Originally Posted by glowpipe View Post
    Just remove keystones alltogether. People hated greater rifts in d3 until the keys and that arena bullshit was removed. Just give us a list with levels and let us chose the highest we have accomplished. when you clear your highests, your new highest will be in the list.

    Worst case, let keystones decide the dungeons and let us decide the levels
    This would be wonderful. Torghast already uses this setting, and it would make sense if M+ dungeons would be set up the same.

    This puts the power in the player's hands without compromising the content.

  2. #62
    Now that targeting dungeons will be more important for specific drops because of valor upgrades I wish they would divorce the dungeon from the key level.

    Let the key just be a +x and work in any dungeon.

    Then let the great vault be 1/4/8 but it has to be different dungeons.

  3. #63
    The game is quite strange at max level if you dont do mythics. The loot progression outside of harder content is nonlinear. Before I got my legendary heroic dungons (!) were a pain to tank so I didnt do dungeons, instead doing some covenant stuff. After the legendary I'm unkillable but there are no upgrades from heroics or LFR anymore. Maybe its better for DPS, but for healing it seems to be the same. I'm at ilvl 197 now and I've only done LFR once (3 bosses) and never done a mythic dungeon.

    I'm leveling my 6th alt now. In legion and even BFA there was a bunch of stuff to do at max level, I never really had time to play my alts. Something feels very wrong.

  4. #64
    Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    ye and thats why each season only 2% of people who do m+ get KSM

    because m+ is so popular activity among casuals.
    Their is a big difference between getting KSM and just doing low level M+ and yes anything below a 10 is low level.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Nitrax View Post
    The game is quite strange at max level if you dont do mythics. The loot progression outside of harder content is nonlinear. Before I got my legendary heroic dungons (!) were a pain to tank so I didnt do dungeons, instead doing some covenant stuff. After the legendary I'm unkillable but there are no upgrades from heroics or LFR anymore. Maybe its better for DPS, but for healing it seems to be the same. I'm at ilvl 197 now and I've only done LFR once (3 bosses) and never done a mythic dungeon.

    I'm leveling my 6th alt now. In legion and even BFA there was a bunch of stuff to do at max level, I never really had time to play my alts. Something feels very wrong.
    Weird my guild made me jump straight into tanking mythics day 1 lol. I was tanking mythic 0 at like 145ilvl.

  5. #65
    Quote Originally Posted by Utrrabbit View Post

    Weird my guild made me jump straight into tanking mythics day 1 lol. I was tanking mythic 0 at like 145ilvl.
    My guild disappeared and then I found out the entire server was empty. So I'm only doing lfg. But mythic is probably fine, but LFG is not worth it for loot at all, which is strange, because in all expansions except this, a dungeon at your current level always yielded better loot than doing quests or other content. Progressing was linear: Leveling -> Some story quests -> Dungeons -> Raid. Now its... Covenant -> Raid
    Last edited by Nitrax; 2021-03-09 at 01:42 PM.

  6. #66
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitrax View Post
    My guild disappeared and then I found out the entire server was empty. So I'm only doing lfg. But mythic is probably fine, but LFG is not worth it for loot at all, which is strange, because in all expansions except this, a dungeon at your current level always yielded better loot than doing quests or other content. Progressing was linear: Leveling -> Some story quests -> Dungeons -> Raid. Now its... Covenant -> Raid
    That’s because it’s S1 and ilvl rewards from WQ and covenant story is too high. If you play a lot (so that you can upgrade the covenant gear to 197 and unlock the 197 rewards from callings) and you are lucky with world bosses drops and you build your rank 2-3 legendary, you can basically get around ilvl 200 without even setting foot in M+.

    And at that point you will hit an adamantium wall because you should do m+ 10+ level to get upgrades, but you cannot do them because without rio no one will invite you and 9 on 10 you won’t bother building your rio because it would mean spend tons of time doing difficult content that gives no rewards.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •