Poll: Has the time come for the bunny?

Thread: Bunny race?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    Yes please, watching the community go up in flames over the addition of another cutesy furry race but this time in form of a happy-baby-bouncy-bunny is the purest form of entertainment.
    I mean, according to what reference we have in WC3, apparently the Bunny race from Bunny Island are hostile to adventurers (with exception to Funny Bunny).

Why does it have to be cutesy? The race doesn't exist in WoW yet, it could take any direction they wanted. It seems the Bunny race of WC3 shared some visual similarities to Furbolg which could imply some relationship or ancestry to them. They could always take them in a completely new direction and make them more bad-ass if they wanted to.

Quote Originally Posted by Razion View Post
    I mean, according to what reference we have in WC3, apparently the Bunny race from Bunny Island are hostile to adventurers (with exception to Funny Bunny).
    Had to fix that image. Horrid looking creatures btw.

Duel a mage. Have him polymorph you.

BAM!!!
    Mission accomplished. /thread.

The Patient
    5+ Year Old Account
    No..... just no. The only panda that I ever made got deleted. I just ignore Vulpera but rabbits? No .... everyone's IQ would drop 15%.

Quote Originally Posted by Metrox View Post
    No..... just no. The only panda that I ever made got deleted. I just ignore Vulpera but rabbits? No .... everyone's IQ would drop 15%.
    Is your only issue with a bunny/rabbit race that you think they would be like Pandaren or Vulpera? Because they don't have to be.

3+ Year Old Account
    Is your only issue with a bunny/rabbit race that you think they would be like Pandaren or Vulpera? Because they don't have to be.

Yeah I'm expecting a Rabbit Race in WoW to look more like Worgens do. Animal-like humanoids, but no too animal-like (ex. Vulpera)

- - - Updated - - -

(Sorry if I double-posted, the formatting looked weird)
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

Doomslayer go back to your own game !

10+ Year Old Account
    Like Viera? Sure why not

If we get bunnies before cats I will riot. :P I was hoping we'd get Saberon. I think they use the Worgen skeleton, so it didn't seem an unrealistic addition.
    "We must now recognize that the greatest threat of freedom for us all is if we go back to eating ourselves out from within." - John Anderson

Jesus Christ please leave weebshit for weebshit games FFS

Quote Originally Posted by deenman View Post
    So...don't you guys/gals/other think its about damn time wow finnaly got its much desired and sought after bunny race?

oh come on dude! just be honest instead of all that lies! all you want is a bunny hunter so you can do DA REAL bunny hopping in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by bigfoot1291 View Post
    Why even make a poll if you don't let people vote any opinion but yours.
    I mean, how can someone not want this?

You gotta be out of your mind

But in all seriousness, MOP bunnies were great.

Sadly we know that non-humanoid races can't be playable races.

Pandaren didn't have to be kung fu panda either, but here we are.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Nah nah, see... I live by one simple creed: You might catch more flies with honey, but to catch honeys you gotta be fly.

Hearthstone had evolved Virmen, if we could get those in I wouldn't mind it. They seem to be about pandaren sized in this form.
    Last edited by Splenda; 2021-03-09 at 12:52 PM.
    Retail sucks. Classic sucks. No positivity, only negative feedback. Why is everybody so damn miserable? Must be somebody else's fault, it couldn't possibly be my INSANELY TOXIC ATTITUDE.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by oplawlz View Post
    Pandaren didn't have to be kung fu panda either, but here we are.
    Umm, you do know the Pandaren Brewmaster was in WC3, which predates those movies? Warcraft 3 July 2002 > Kung Fu Panda June 2008

If you want a bunny race play FFXIV

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vilememory View Post

Hearthstone had evolved Virmen, if we could get those in I wouldn't mind it. They seem to be about pandaren sized in this form.
    Your image didn't show up so, here you go!

I think that would look pretty good actually. Too Vulpera-like tho
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

That poll though..

Quote Originally Posted by Kithelle View Post
    Umm, you do know the Pandaren Brewmaster was in WC3, which predates those movies? Warcraft 3 July 2002 > Kung Fu Panda June 2008
    Did you even look at the quoted post I was replying to? The point was that they didn't have to be fat goofy borderline offensive stereotypes. They could have been badass masters of martial arts, sleek and deadly. Which came first has absolutely no bearing on the discussion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Nah nah, see... I live by one simple creed: You might catch more flies with honey, but to catch honeys you gotta be fly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Th3Scourge View Post
    Give me Hozen or GTFO
    ^I agree with you.