Poll: Has the time come for the bunny?

Thread: Bunny race?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by bigfoot1291 View Post
    Why even make a poll if you don't let people vote any opinion but yours.
    Living in delusion ofc /facepalm

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by oplawlz View Post
    Did you even look at the quoted post I was replying to? The point was that they didn't have to be fat goofy borderline offensive stereotypes. They could have been badass masters of martial arts, sleek and deadly. Which came first has absolutely no bearing on the discussion.
    Yes I did, so what you're saying is you expected them to retcon Pandaren because some movie came along 6 years later and used a Panda who knows Kung Fu?

I guess coca cola should have just changed their product to something different than soda once pepsi came along too huh? Pizza Hut should have shut down once Dominoes launched too...am I right?

Quote Originally Posted by Kithelle View Post
    Yes I did, so what you're saying is you expected them to retcon Pandaren because some movie came along 6 years later and used a Panda who knows Kung Fu?

I guess coca cola should have just changed their product to something different than soda once pepsi came along too huh? Pizza Hut should have shut down once Dominoes launched too...am I right?
    What even are you on about? WC3 had one pandaren made of approximately 12 pixels. That hardly establishes the aesthetic of an entire race in a modern video game. Were you also infuriated when Arthas feet weren't triangle shaped in ICC?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Nah nah, see... I live by one simple creed: You might catch more flies with honey, but to catch honeys you gotta be fly.

Not sure if serious. Let's say it's serious, then I would gladly play a male bunny with a pink tail and chainmail, how the cutty....

I'd much rather they make playable the races who are actually already members of the Horde and Alliance first. Hozen, Taunka, Jinyu, Orge etc etc. New races are great and all, but can't we get actual member races in first?
    'Words do not win wars. That is a tragedy.'

Hell yeah. Rabbitpeople are awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    Here;

If it's this, i aprove. He looks slightly mad.

But, i want Sethrak.

Murloc before bunny !

Terrible thread. Terrible poll. Last thing this game needs is more furry races.

Quote Originally Posted by Edward Wu View Post
    Terrible thread. Terrible poll. Last thing this game needs is more furry races.
    So you're one of the people who took the thread seriously.

We've already got fennec foxes, dangit. Any cuter and I won't be capable of killing one in warmode.

Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

5+ Year Old Account
    I'd play any cute or 'joke' race because it's funny.

Realistically, I'd prefer a toy for the pink NG bunny form and perma transmog.
    Moderator of the General Off-Topic, Politics, Lore, and RP Forums
    "If you have any concerns, let me know via PM. I'll do my best to assist you."

3+ Year Old Account
    I'm all for a bunny race. But first I need to find myself a racing bunny.