Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rioriel View Post
    This was my POV, but after reading a thread yesterday about daggers mogging (I main rogue), I came to realise my camera's so zoomed out that it really doesn't matter if animations aren't quite right, and can't remember the last time I looked at someone else's toon and thought "but my fantasy immersion QQ". Gone full 180 and now couldn't give two farts, open it all up, go mad, let people play whatever they've earned/unlocked.
    But that also supports the argument that if it's so minor and you don't even notice? Why change something that isn't broke?

Quote Originally Posted by Nalam the Venom View Post
    Warriors can already transmogg staves tho?
    IIRC, the only weapons they can't use are warglaives and wands.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    There is no good reason for class/race or class/weapon restrictions in this game.

If i want to be an undead paladin dual-wielding transmogged fish daggers i should be able to

Demon hunters had glaives before warriors and rogues.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodbayne View Post
    Demon hunters had glaives before warriors and rogues.
    They weren't the first units to be shown wielding them, though. That goes to Huntresses.

7+ Year Old Account
    I want to use fist weapons as assassination >_>

I always keep a 2h on my rogue just incase they unlock the weapon restrictions. I'd like weapons to open up to all classes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Razion View Post
    I always keep a 2h on my rogue just incase they unlock the weapon restrictions.
    Sneaky up slowly... almost there... BONK! 2H Sledge hammer to the back of the skull!
    My youtube channels: Sath Reacts: TV & Movie Reactions, and Sath Animations: Stop motion/claymation animations

10+ Year Old Account
    Mages and Warlocks should be able to use pretty much anything. It's not like they are actually swinging around their weapons, anyway. They just use them as a magical battery. I don't see the difference between a magic sword and a magic polearm.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Derpules View Post
    Sneaky up slowly... almost there... BONK! 2H Sledge hammer to the back of the skull!
    That's how I played my assassins on Skyrim (before I got the dagger perk). Makes sense, warhammers deal the slowest but heaviest damage, and sneaking is all about getting one powerful attack.

10+ Year Old Account
    Some amount of lenience. Classes that lack Dual-Wielding options now shouldn't get it. However, all other weapon restrictions should be removed - Yes, being able to transmog your mage into having a 2 handed axe should be perfectly fine, especially given that for casters their weapon just literally sits on their back all the time anyway, and you don't even get to see whatever you have in your off hand in normal combat.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

Quote Originally Posted by ZazuuPriest View Post
    There is no good reason for class/race or class/weapon restrictions in this game.

If i want to be an undead paladin dual-wielding transmogged fish daggers i should be able to
    i think its actually funny they said they limited some transmog options like the old fish and such because it would look silly....

then they added the big ass floppy green fish with stink lines and flies around it that you can transmog. i love fish slapping enemies.

The best saps are the ones where the enemy never moves again.

I think it would be cool to have "racial transmogs", allowing certain races to use appearances to mog regardless of their class. For example - night elves -, bows (as stat sticks, so for casters), orcs - axes, dwarfs - maces, trolls - fist weapons, human - swords.

Isn't that weapon a set and you need both equipped to turn into Tony? Are u asking for pally to dualwield too?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cparle87 View Post
    D2 would like a word with you. Besides class locked items everyone could use anything they had the stats for, and it was one of the game's greatest strengths.
    D2 had completely unique models for each class, there was no mistaking a barbarian for a paladin, you can tell immediately just by looking, also i'm pretty sure the assasin was the only one that could use claws, not to mention many weapons were designed around class fantasy, such as scepters and shields for paladins or wands and magical orbs for the sorcerer.

Quote Originally Posted by Demsi View Post
    D2 had completely unique models for each class, there was no mistaking a barbarian for a paladin, you can tell immediately just by looking, also i'm pretty sure the assasin was the only one that could use claws, not to mention many weapons were designed around class fantasy, such as scepters and shields for paladins or wands and magical orbs for the sorcerer.
    That's why I said besides class locked items. Orbs were sorceress only but anyone could use scepters, though most of them came with paladin only benefits. Only assassins could use claws but they could also dual wield almost any kind of weapon. Hell, a friend of mine pumped up his soceress' strength and wore the entire immortal king's set sans helmet which was barbarian only, levelled up her Enchant skill and made a melee build. The sky was the limit in Diablo 2. Hell, most staves were sorceress +skill items but one of the best werewolf items was one with melee stats.
    Last edited by cparle87; 2021-03-08 at 05:06 PM.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ellieg View Post
    Isn't that weapon a set and you need both equipped to turn into Tony? Are u asking for pally to dualwield too?
    I hadn't considered that... Yeah, that sounds bad. Would need to grant fists AND dual wield. Others also pointed out that the tiger transform effect has been removed from the game, so its a moot pipe-dream.
    My youtube channels: Sath Reacts: TV & Movie Reactions, and Sath Animations: Stop motion/claymation animations

I hadn't considered that... Yeah, that sounds bad. Would need to grant fists AND dual wield. Others also pointed out that the tiger transform effect has been removed from the game, so its a moot pipe-dream.
    For that matter, you'd need to equip the actual weapons, which are less than adequate nowadays. The transmog wouldn't give you the set bonus.