Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by xenogear3 View Post
    Why don't they?
    It doesn't sell very well when people see the price upfront.

Will you buy a skin for $200 ?
    ?? Poe skins for example are expensive AF, too. People actually buy them.

Oh look.

Another moronic thread by this moron, sharing his horrible logic and garbage opinions.

To be somewhat serious for a moment: This news has absolutely nothing to do with how problematic lootboxes are, since the majority of WoW players are over 18 now anyway (not that WoW has lootboxes, but y'know Captain Idiot over here thinks the Vault is classed as lootboxes). If you want to actually address the problem, you do what Belgium did and ban them entirely. You're insane if you think this law is actually helpful in the grand scheme of things.
    Last edited by Ryzeth; 2021-03-07 at 11:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryzeth View Post
    Oh look.

Another moronic thread by this moron, sharing his horrible logic and garbage opinions.

To be somewhat serious for a moment: This news has absolutely nothing to do with how problematic lootboxes are, since the majority of WoW players are over 18 now anyway (not that WoW has lootboxes, but y'know Captain Idiot over here thinks the Vault is classed as lootboxes). If you want to actually address the problem, you do what Belgium did and ban them entirely. You're insane if you think this law is actually helpful in the grand scheme of things.
    He is such an obvious Troll. Don't take the bait. MMO-Champion loves its Trolls.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just because its random doesnt make it a lootbox buddy.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Unless you live in a country were gambling is not legally required to have a potential monetary gain.

I don't know about you, but my first reaction when one of my friends does something i don't approve of isn't insulting them. Also, where i come from, not insulting somebody isn't considered "letting it slide". You're a fairly big hypocrite for insulting your friends but not making any effort to make malicious companies stop, though.
    Which country is that? Because that's not the US or any of the EU for sure.
    Wanna know why nothing happened during the EA hearing? Yea, that's why.

If my friend does something stupid I do call them out. That's what friends are for, to call out your bullshit.
    It goes with everything in life, if there is no negative stigma they will keep doing it.
    And I do make an effort: I don't ever buy lootboxes/microtransaction stuff.

See? Ain't hard is it?

Quote Originally Posted by NabyBro View Post
    If my friend does something stupid I do call them out.
    You didn't say "call them out". You said "call them subhuman". That's a bit different.

Also, no, you're not making an effort. That you're not part of the target group doesn't change that these companies are deliberately targeting these people.

10+ Year Old Account
    This isn't relevant to WoW and this is the WoW subforum, so closing.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |