View Poll Results: Who do you stand with?

Voters
37. This poll is closed
  • I stand with the Royal Family

4 10.81%
  • I stand with Harry & Megan

10 27.03%
  • Don't like either of them.

23 62.16%
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    So...the royal family may have some racists? Oh well, at least they're not pedos.

I'm mostly amused at the notion of Oprah waking up one morning and saying to herself, "Queen, you need to go after the pretenders. The ACTUAL pretenders...Elizabeth, I'm coming for you and your family." and the wheels were set in motion.

What you mean the same royal family that has had members ask Aboriginals if they throw spears is racist?

And had Diana killed off because she was dating a dark skinned man?

No waaaaaaay

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    That she is an attention seeking manipulative actress that will do anything to get what she wants.
    It appears that even royal biographers are questioning Meghan's story and portrayal of the royal family. It appears as if she's sort of just made an allegation and hoped that no one would ask for evidence.
    Sylvanas didn't even win the popular vote, she was elected by an indirect election of representatives. #NotMyWarchief

Quote Originally Posted by Magical Mudcrab View Post
    It appears that even royal biographers are questioning Meghan's story and portrayal of the royal family. It appears as if she's sort of just made an allegation and hoped that no one would ask for evidence.
    Ah yes the "experts" whos noses go so high into the air they can smell the back of their head

And literally sound like a family guy character taking the piss out of posh english people, I say I say

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    So...the royal family may have some racists? Oh well, at least they're not pedos.

I'm mostly amused at the notion of Oprah waking up one morning and saying to herself, "Queen, you need to go after the pretenders. The ACTUAL pretenders...Elizabeth, I'm coming for you and your family." and the wheels were set in motion.
    It makes you wonder what actions the royal family will take. They've already denied the accusations and royal biographers - and most official sources - seem to doubt the story. Obviously this could be the royal family being protected; however, it would be strange for them to be publicly protected by other sources from allegations of racism when they have had worse allegations made against them and their members with less of a response (such as the allegations against Prince Andrew).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Ah yes the "experts" whos noses go so high into the air they can smell the back of their head

And literally sound like a family guy character taking the piss out of posh english people, I say I say
    Attacking them for their English accents when they're, well, English is a little silly and has no bearing on the validity of their statements. The fact is that we have an allegation which no one seems to support with the exception of people willing to listen to Meghan without any evidence for her claim. It's not that members of the royals being racist would be a massive shock - oh no, people who were boomers when the boomers were kids are racist, that's so unexpected - it's that the claims are unsubstantiated.
    Sylvanas didn't even win the popular vote, she was elected by an indirect election of representatives. #NotMyWarchief

It makes you wonder what actions the royal family will take. They've already denied the accusations and royal biographers - and most official sources - seem to doubt the story. Obviously this could be the royal family being protected; however, it would be strange for them to be publicly protected by other sources from allegations of racism when they have had worse allegations made against them and their members with less of a response (such as the allegations against Prince Andrew).

- - - Updated - - -

Attacking them for their English accents when they're, well, English is a little silly and has no bearing on the validity of their statements. The fact is that we have an allegation which no one seems to support with the exception of people willing to listen to Meghan without any evidence for her claim. It's not that members of the royals being racist would be a massive shock - oh no, people who were boomers when the boomers were kids are racist, that's so unexpected - it's that the claims are unsubstantiated.
    Im not "attacking" (seriously dude? "Attacking" for making a joke on a forum? Calm it way down lad, this isnt a Oprah show) their accent im "attacking" their choice of words, deliberately talking slow and trying to sound as condescending as humanly possible. Most english accents doesnt sound anything like a "royal" does

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    A lot of British people—older ones, in particular—don’t want to hear any “nonsense stories” or “allegations” made against the Royal Family because they hold them so high—they can do no wrong, in their opinion. They blindly follow them because of their deep attachment to Royals, which has been rooted into their lives, dating back hundreds of years.

It’s not healthy, honestly. Like I get they’re great for tourism and bring in tons of money, but you can’t keep dismissing and defending their bad behavior, just because they’re “Royals”.
    Fair enough, I'm not intimately familiar with the culture surrounding this in the U.K. If this is the case, it's possible that some individuals, while they might not be loyal to the royal family or in their pocket, could be dismissive of claims against them out of hand.

- - - Updated - - -

Im not "attacking" (seriously dude? "Attacking" for making a joke on a forum? Calm it way down lad, this isnt a Oprah show) their accent im "attacking" their choice of words, deliberately talking slow and trying to sound as condescending as humanly possible. Most english accents doesnt sound anything like a "royal" does
    In my defense, you're on a forum where some users will regularly debase or mock a source based on superficial characteristics of who is reporting it or will make claims that seem to be ironic, albeit inappropriate, jokes but are legitimately their take.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    I remember my Gran really disliked Princess Diana because, in her opinion, she made the Royal Family look bad. My experience on the subject is limited, as I don’t live there, but visiting and having family from there, I can say that it’s mostly the older generations that have such high loyalty towards them.
    Woman are ment to be looked at. They are not allowed to have opinions according to that crowd. Thats why Diana was an outcast.

And likely why meghan will be as well. She probably thought she was gonna be the UK version of michelle Obama and everyone instantly loved her because of what she represents. Then reality hit her when philip or charles started asking just how dark would the baby be

10+ Year Old Account
    Why wouldn't they though? Especially if her allegations are true? The first move would be to discredit and slander her seeing they had no problems with dragging her name through the mud in the first place.

Maybe she is putting up a good rouse, maybe she is not, but there's history and pattern of behavior that suggests she is telling the truth. Henny and Meghan just completely cut ties to the royal family for no reason?

Those biographers need to protect their assets, if anything they have a benign bias. As far as the royal family, they have the advantage of numbers and clout. Meghan can do the least of damage to them. They are just mad that she dared to do so and out of their grasp.

What I think this controversy exposes the most is the inner workings and culture surrounding 'old money'. Wealthy families that have been so far generations and how they view outsiders. How those views may reflect in business and governance with the general public.

I think people are really caught up in thinking it is their beloved queen doing all of this. No. There's an entire working institution that merely needs to think it's acting on her behalf (or not give a damn) before it seeks her input.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    It's amazing how people get so worked up about this BUT NOT ABOUT THE PEDOPHILE BEING PROTECTED BY THE ROYAL FAMILY. I mean be less transparent please if these two cause you outrage you should be charging the palace and ask for the pedophile to be thrown in jail.
    So i have not been following this in a while, have they come up with more evidence other than a picture of the prince with a 17 year old at a party?
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

Quote Originally Posted by Zan15 View Post
    So i have not been following this in a while, have they come up with more evidence other than a picture of the prince with a 17 year old at a party?
    What you mean being outed as Epstein a convicted pedo close friend and basically party buddy is Not evidence? That is what they call "circumstantial evidence"

you're like that murderer who thought he could get away with it because they couldnt find the body. Enough co-relating evidence is enough to convict someone of murder. But a creeping looking dude hanging out with other creepy dudes all the time is fine, kk.

He is not cooperating with any investigation, he is protected by immunity being a foreign dignitary. The royal family just hid him from public view until it goes away.

Royal biographers...pfft...what do they say about Harry?

10+ Year Old Account
    royal biographers
    Also known as "royal propagandists". We've been hearing nothing but the Royal Family's side of the story from the British media since this nonsense started and y'all have the temerity to claim this is a) unwarranted considering the nature of the incidents, or b) unfounded, especially considering shit to this effect was discussed during Diana's interview with Panorama.

Again, I'm guessing it's a combination of you folks either being too young to remember what happened during the Diana years or the royal family's PR arm managing to have swept it under the rug successfully until Netflix happened.
    Last edited by Elegiac; 2021-03-08 at 06:48 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Well, yeah, UK being a racist country doesn't surprise me, after all they exported their racism to North America.

Outside of the Queen, there is a ton of racist cunts in the high society family, including the Duchess that wears blackface pins to lunch with Meghan. Most UK are so up their own ass about the Royal Family that one of their own can diddle underage people on a plane and not say a word about it.
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

What you mean being outed as Epstein a convicted pedo close friend and basically party buddy is Not evidence? That is what they call "circumstantial evidence"

you're like that murderer who thought he could get away with it because they couldn't find the body. Enough co-relating evidence is enough to convict someone of murder. But a creeping looking dude hanging out with other creepy dudes all the time is fine, kk.
    So the answer is No then?

So going to a party and hanging out with people who do bad things is enough evidence now to get you labeled and convicted?

i mean he had hundred's of parties, fund raisers and business events. That's a lot of people that need convicting!

BTW ask OJ about evidence. They had no problem finding the evidence....and the bodies.....but....

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    He is not cooperating with any investigation, he is protected by immunity being a foreign dignitary. The royal family just hid him from public view until it goes away.
    So then no?
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

Quote Originally Posted by NoiseTank13 View Post
    Well, yeah, UK being a racist country doesn't surprise me, after all they exported their racism to North America.

Outside of the Queen, there is a ton of racist cunts in the high society family, including the Duchess that wears blackface pins to lunch with Meghan. Most UK are so up their own ass about the Royal Family that one of their own can diddle underage people on a plane and not say a word about it.
    Not only racism they are extremely bigoted towards gay people.

They are extremely anti gay in UK outside of brighton

- - - Updated - - -

So the answer is No then?

So going to a party and hanging out with people who do bad things is enough evidence now to get you labeled and convicted?

i mean he had hundred's of parties, fund raisers and business events. That's a lot of people that need convicting!
    When your defense when you go on TV to get interviewed about it (guilty conscience maybe?) and say that it was "a convenient place to stay" when you're a multi millionaire and "my flaws are that im probably too trusting and too good of a friend"

Then yeah you're guilty as fuck

10+ Year Old Account
    Right, Royal Biographers isnt the defense they think it is.

Royal family biographer Lady Colin Campbell says Meghan Markle is “graceless” and “classless” and that Princess Diana would’ve been “appalled” by her. “I’m not sure who she thinks she is.”

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Milchshake View Post
    Royal family biographer Lady Colin Campbell says Meghan Markle is “graceless” and “classless” and that Princess Diana would’ve been “appalled” by her. “I’m not sure who she thinks she is."
    I'd ask how she says this crap with a straight face, but I know the answer is botox.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    I'd ask how she says this crap with a straight face, but I know the answer is botox.
    Yeah Diana would be disgusted with her moving her family away from that toxic pit of vipers that got her killed.