Guardian and agro issues

Hey guys,

I rerolled from a prot paladin to guardian. Im currently at ilvl 210.

Im experiencing problems with grabbing initial agro alot more then with prot paladin ( lolfrisbee).

Any suggestions?

I tend to pop berserk and spam trash on big pulls and that works, the problem is when berserk isnt up.

Any advice is welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by Torvenn View Post
    Hey guys,

Im experiencing problems with grabbing initial agro alot more then with prot paladin ( lolfrisbee).

Any suggestions?

I tend to pop berserk and spam trash on big pulls and that works, the problem is when berserk isnt up.

Any advice is welcome.
    A thing to note is that in SL Berserk no longer makes mangle hit 3 targets, you need incarnation for that. That caused me to lose aggro a couple times on pulls of 3 because I believed I was hitting everything when I wasn't.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

dont thrash as a first attack while still collecting and running into mobs, use moonfire, mangle/swipe and only your 2-4th attack is thrash.

Because thrash is awesome for aggro, but not if the mob is still out of range...
    without incarn/berserk the cd is just too long to use it as a first attack on wild charge...

you have to use the first thrash on all targets and keep tab targeting autoattacks, moonfires and mangle/swipes depending on size you want to spread aggro.
    Last edited by Hyrican; 2021-03-08 at 02:26 PM.

Tab target helps.

moonier - tab target - swipe/thrash - tab target - swipe/thrash
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Torvenn View Post
    Hey guys,

Any suggestions?

Any advice is welcome.
    On what content and what gear level? I'm sitting at 215 ilvl doing 13-15s and the only time I lose aggro is when other classes decide to immediately pop off, such as Balance opening with a convoke.

Yeah, once the gathering has happened, I love popping my Ardenweald ability and most of it can almost be auto attacked and stay on me once it completely cycles through it.

Quote Originally Posted by Diatribe View Post
    Yeah, once the gathering has happened, I love popping my Ardenweald ability and most of it can almost be auto attacked and stay on me once it completely cycles through it.
    This. Convoke the Spirits go BRRRRRRRRR