Page 17 of 30 FirstFirst ...
7
15
16
17
18
19
27
... LastLast
  1. #321
    Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    Yeah.. no. I saw the post. You said you lived in Florida and was coming to the US to vote.
    The assumption being that I don't have dual citizenship...

  2. #322
    Void Lord Felya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    the other
    Posts
    58,045
    Quote Originally Posted by DKjaigen View Post
    The systems do not matter. What is more important is that you realize why slavery and racism is bad and how people got to that conclusion. Woke people like yourself judge events from modern day values that we humanist gave you. It shows extreme ignorance and also shows me why your thought process is so corrupt. You fundamentally do not understand how modern day values came to be or how to maintain them.
    When has in your history, being asleep towards politics, a bad thing? You say modern day... but, it’s you changing traditions to fit a mold, that frankly doesn’t make sense. You guys made a billionaire oligarch from NYC, into a populist. You made kneeling, an insult. Now ya’ll are now telling people to stay asleep, since being awake is an affront?

    Talk about corrupt...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

  3. #323
    Quote Originally Posted by Yas-Queen Rochana View Post
    The assumption being that I don't have dual citizenship...
    If you have dual citizenship you’d know there’s no need to fly to the US to vote.

  4. #324
    Void Lord Felya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    the other
    Posts
    58,045
    Quote Originally Posted by Yas-Queen Rochana View Post
    The assumption being that I don't have dual citizenship...
    Can you please just tell people you changed your location to Florida, in the middle of an argument about Bernie not being able to win Florida? The original lie and it’s justification, is nowhere near as bad as tower of card you have built sense. Just admit it, for the sake of no more derailed threads, if not to make your self look just a tab better.

    Quote Originally Posted by unfilteredJW View Post
    They’ll just go dark and come back with a new name like they did when caught lying about their military service as True Anarch.
    It just irks me... the truth, at least about the location thing, is what shows that it wasn’t said to support Trump, but to support Bernie. The truth explains what happened and simply doesn’t make him look as bad as the elaborate crap built on top of it... to explain something that the truth would actually solve... frustrating, bro...
    Last edited by Felya; 2021-03-14 at 12:17 PM.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

  5. #325
    Legendary! unfilteredJW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Seagrove Beach, FL
    Posts
    6,403
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Can you please just tell people you changed your location to Florida, in the middle of an argument about Bernie not being able to win Florida? The original lie and it’s justification, is nowhere near as bad as tower of card you have built sense. Just admit it, for the sake of no more derailed threads, if not to make your self look just a tab better.
    They’ll just go dark and come back with a new name like they did when caught lying about their military service as True Anarch.
    Blessed are the fornicates, may we bend down to be their whores. Blessed are the rich, may our labor deliver them more.
    Blessed are the envious; bless the slothful, the wrathful, the vain. Blessed are the gluttonous, may they feast us to famine and war.
    What of the pious, the pure of heart, the peaceful, the meek, the mourning, and the merciful? All doomed, all doomed

  6. #326
    Void Lord Felya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    the other
    Posts
    58,045
    Quote Originally Posted by Dezerte View Post
    Social justice is a core value in humanism and social democratism. Anyone claiming it isn't is a... you know what.
    It only makes sense... we’d go extinct without it... if in genetic evolutionary battle, apathy beat out empathy, our entire existence would be different. We would still be in caves, if existed at all...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

  7. #327
    Quote Originally Posted by Yas-Queen Rochana View Post
    No, that is just one of the many assumptions that keeps getting repeated so people don't actually have to address any difficult arguments.
    Now you are lying about being caught lying...

    Jesus man, when you have to change your username every month in order to try and hide from those lies, then maybe you should just stop.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by postman1782 View Post
    You have no fucking clue what a humanist is, so, I don't know why you keep claiming you are one.
    Would a humanist support white supremacy, ethnic cleansing, and racism?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Yas-Queen Rochana View Post
    The assumption being that I don't have dual citizenship...
    Evidence, please.

  8. #328
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Jesus man, when you have to change your username every month in order to try and hide from those lies, then maybe you should just stop.
    rofl, that is not why mmo-champion offers the option to change your username, nor the reason why I do it.

    All you guys do is assuming that lies were told. Personally I don't even understand why the moderators allow people to keep randomly claiming that someone 'lied' about something entirely unrelated to the thread subject.
    Last edited by Yas-Queen Rochana; 2021-03-14 at 12:49 PM.

  9. #329
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Would a humanist support white supremacy, ethnic cleansing, and racism?
    No, and we all know that DKjaigan supports those things. Especially with his support of Trump.

  10. #330
    Quote Originally Posted by Yas-Queen Rochana View Post
    rofl, that is not why mmo-champion offers the option to change your username, nor the reason why I do it.
    This is one of the few honest things you've ever said. You aren't doing it to hide, you're doing it to tr.......oh wait, I forgot we can't call people that on here.

    Here's a pro-tip for you though, try changing your sig to something just a bit more subtle so as to not make it so obvious that you're tr.......oops, forgot again.
    “Leadership: Whatever happens, you’re responsible. If it doesn’t happen, you’re responsible.” -- Donald J. Trump, 2013

    "I don't take responsibility at all."
    -- Donald J. Trump, 2020

  11. #331
    The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    001100010010011110100001101101110011
    Posts
    20,215
    Quote Originally Posted by Yas-Queen Rochana View Post
    The assumption being that I don't have dual citizenship...
    IF you did you would know you don't have to come back to vote

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Yas-Queen Rochana View Post
    rofl, that is not why mmo-champion offers the option to change your username, nor the reason why I do it.

    All you guys do is assuming that lies were told. Personally I don't even understand why the moderators allow people to keep randomly claiming that someone 'lied' about something entirely unrelated to the thread subject.
    "I don't know what a liar should be called out as a liar when claiming to only want the truth."

    lol.........
    I have a fan. Seems he was permabanned.
    Yo, don't mind my "street talk"

  12. #332
    Titan
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    America's Hat
    Posts
    13,193
    Quote Originally Posted by Jettisawn View Post
    If this is one of your pet projects instead of actually helping those in need at this time. Then there is your problem.

    Congratulations you found a biased opinion piece of someone I actually dislike, but forcing me to point out how much of another feckless and pointless thread this is. I get you want to cultivate a (BLUE) can do no evil mindset here. However, it's simple not even close to true, and you spending all your time vilifying those who want things like a living wage, Universal Healthcare, and is actually critical of democrats shows you care more about being part of a team then actual policy that can help people.
    American politics has become an us vs them problem over the last while. People are so stuck in their party lines and so hell bent on their ideology that they can't see the road in front of them and what the goals are. The Dems are fucking garbage at policy and Biden has proven himself to be nothing more than a useless, lying and inept president. And we are still in early days too.

  13. #333
    Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    IF you did you would know you don't have to come back to vote
    I'm aware, but usually I already fly back to the US around that time of year for Thanksgivings and Christmas purposes anyway...
    Either way, this is entirely off-topic......

  14. #334
    Merely a Setback JohnBrown1917's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Posts
    27,180
    Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    American politics has become an us vs them problem over the last while. People are so stuck in their party lines and so hell bent on their ideology that they can't see the road in front of them and what the goals are. The Dems are fucking garbage at policy and Biden has proven himself to be nothing more than a useless, lying and inept president.
    And somehow still manages to be both terrible and still better than Trump or any GoP president.


    Man, the far right really sucks at picking figureheads.
    Quote Originally Posted by Milchshake View Post
    it’s mostly a syndicalist fantasy that “the workers” are going to rise up, which is disconnected from the fact that “the workers” are your racist uncle and jerk co-workers who you don’t like.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivanstone View Post
    The election has passed and 58 million working class Americans stood up and proved that they are in fact your racist uncle and jerk co-workers.
    They really can't help but show disdain for the working class.

  15. #335
    Quote Originally Posted by postman1782 View Post
    No, and we all know that DKjaigan supports those things. Especially with his support of Trump.
    Well, I was called the scum of the Earth by him for opposing racism, and supporting free speech...

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Yas-Queen Rochana View Post
    rofl, that is not why mmo-champion offers the option to change your username, nor the reason why I do it.

    All you guys do is assuming that lies were told. Personally I don't even understand why the moderators allow people to keep randomly claiming that someone 'lied' about something entirely unrelated to the thread subject.
    So, to confirm... you really are a European expat who moved to Florida just to vote for Trump? You are also confirming that your attempts to claim concern about sexual assault were a complete lie, when you admitted to supporting a racist like Trump?

    Talk about aligning with the far right...

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    American politics has become an us vs them problem over the last while. People are so stuck in their party lines and so hell bent on their ideology that they can't see the road in front of them and what the goals are. The Dems are fucking garbage at policy and Biden has proven himself to be nothing more than a useless, lying and inept president. And we are still in early days too.
    The irony of this comment is off the fucking charts.

  16. #336
    I'm finding that arguing with someone born and raised in another country (and posting from there), isn't just difficult but bordering on the absurd. The foundation for communication is too different.

  17. #337
    Void Lord Felya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    the other
    Posts
    58,045
    Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    American politics has become an us vs them problem over the last while.
    2 seconds later...

    The Dems are fucking garbage at policy and Biden has proven himself to be nothing more than a useless, lying and inept president. And we are still in early days too.
    Democrats passed relief for Americans, with 0 GOP support, while having overwhelming popular support... because people don’t understand what “us vs them” actually means. The last week has had monumental events for American people. From full vaccine availability by May and a normal 4th of July, to the stimulus helping a shit ton of people.

    Instead, who is too busy with Lola Bunny and defending the British royal crown? You say shit, then the next sentence under cuts it all... thus the OP... without it... Patriots would be celebrating a normal 4th of July...

    Edit: As of January 6th and including the previous 4 years. Chanting “Fuck Trump” is now the same as chanting “USA, USA, USA”...

    Edit 2: Play ‘us vs them’ here... but, Trump sent a letter saying to not forget that without him, the vaccine he took in secret, that was made in Germany, was all because of him... go for it...

    Compare Biden’s ‘normal 4th of July’ and Trump’s ‘it will be gone by Easter’... I believe in deconstructing these two statements, we will conclude that the issue isn’t a dichotomy of any sorts, but an ego of extreme proportions. An ego, that then leads well meaning forks, to do extreme things...
    Last edited by Felya; 2021-03-14 at 02:30 PM.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

  18. #338
    The Undying Cthulhu 2020's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Rigging your election
    Posts
    33,974
    Quote Originally Posted by DKjaigen View Post
    The rest of the world disagrees.
    That's the hilarious thing about the ultra right wing. They get themselves in an echo chamber where everyone agrees with them, a tiny percentage of the population. They reject the opinions of anyone else, and then when their views are challenged with reality, they have convinced themselves that their little circle jerk of right wing ideology is "The rest of the world". What a fucking joke.
    "Nazis are like cats. If they like you, it's probably because you're feeding them." -John Oliver
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    I don't care if he committed tax fraud. Scoring political victories and crushing the aspirations of your political opponents is more important than adhering to moral principles.
    Knadra finally just admitting Trumpkins care more about political victories than morals.

  19. #339
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    I'm finding that arguing with someone born and raised in another country (and posting from there), isn't just difficult but bordering on the absurd. The foundation for communication is too different.
    Eh, after experiencing first-hand your neurotic nitpicking, have you ever considered the problem might, in fact, lie with you?

    I mean, if you are going to look and interact with foreigners with a second separate set of standards, obviously foreigners are going to find beef specifically with you.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

    Prediction for the future

  20. #340
    Apparently all of the bad faith podcasts have broken Sarah Silverman.


    Looks like a tragic fall from Crank Yankers to getting "red pilled".

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •