Page 1 of 2
LastLast

These devs... finally made me quit

It took some real shitty bug fixes but these morons managed to do it.

These morons should be expelled off this planet.

- - - Updated - - -

Round up all the devs and just launch em to space

Why don't you go cry on a forum that actually matter? Like for instance Blizzards own instead of a random place where your salty years won't have any impact on the game's future?
    Thanos should have won..

#NotMyEnding
    #ThanosWasRight

I’m pretty sure you need to get some help if you think expelling people from the planet is suitable for a game you play not being to your liking....maybe it’s best you do take some time away and reassess how you see things in life man. If a game gets you so worked up a break is going to be good for you

Quote Originally Posted by treekush View Post
    It took some real shitty bug fixes but these morons managed to do it.

These morons should be expelled off this planet.

- - - Updated - - -

Round up all the devs and just launch em to space
    I mean just think about it. You literally suggest to basically kill people because you dont agree with how they develop a game.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Xofa View Post
    Why don't you go cry on a forum that actually matter? Like for instance Blizzards own instead of a random place where your salty years won't have any impact on the game's future?
    Because he needs to pay for a sub on the Blizz forums and troll posting here is for free.

What they do now?

I quit threads are extremely popular here, and I see this going very, very well. I wish you all the best with your time in w/e game you are playing, and wish the devs all the best in their pending Space X launch

Quote Originally Posted by Devilyaki View Post
    What they do now?
    That's what I'd like to know lol. Blames bug fixes?

Most likely mad cause lfr is to hard for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Devilyaki View Post
    What they do now?
    Not enough and too much. Too soon, and too late. Too far left, and too far right.

The comunity will be a little better without a person who would kill others that don’t do what he wants. Bye!

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparklelord View Post
    That's what I'd like to know lol. Blames bug fixes?
    Maybe they fixed a bug which he was exploiting? Anyway OP enjoy your infraction and probable ban

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by arkanon View Post
    Not enough and too much. Too soon, and too late. Too far left, and too far right.
    WoW has perfect formula. Solving problem A creates problem B. Solving problem B creates problem C. Solving problem C creates problem A. Whiners have always something to bitch about, fanboys to defend, youtubers to make videos "if I run the game it would be so great", finally devs to switch desig.. I mean fix game every 2 years.

That constant turmoil is one of things that keeps WoW interest high and sales around top after all these years.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    WoW has perfect formula. Solving problem A creates problem B. Solving problem B creates problem C. Solving problem C creates problem A. Whiners have always something to bitch about, fanboys to defend, youtubers to make videos "if I run the game it would be so great", finally devs to switch desig.. I mean fix game every 2 years.

That constant turmoil is one of things that keeps WoW interest high and sales around top after all these years.
    To be clear, what they have is a passionate fanbase. Everything you said is true - but it requires a passionate fanbase to produce the result you are talking about.

You think he's ever gonna answer what blizzard did this time? I don't.
    Error 404 - Signature not found

oh lord..had to check this guys post history and MAN its a trip.

So first off one of his first posts on November of 2014..(When WoD came out) he made TWO threads bragging how he forced a chargeback for WoD...apparantly THAT didn't make him quit since literally a few weeks later he made normal WoD posts...legit went quiet when Legion came out then came back FULL FORCE in 2020 so either he was pretty damned happy in Legion..or he stopped playing until late BFA..can't tell

So you can't exploit bugs anymore? Poor boy
    Armory Link
    Mount Collection

Everything wrong with gamers in one sentence:
    Quote Originally Posted by Cavox View Post
    I want Activision-Blizzard to burn, but for crimes against gaming, not because they got me too'd.

10+ Year Old Account
    Now this is a great example of constructive criticism

/s

Quote Originally Posted by treekush View Post
    These devs... finally made me quit.
    Goodbye and my best wishes to you for your future endeavors.

"Take the time to sit down and talk with your adversaries. You will learn something, and they will learn something from you. When two enemies are talking, they are not fighting. It's when the talking ceases that the ground becomes fertile for violence. So keep the conversation going."
    ~ Daryl Davis

5+ Year Old Account
    What happened? You didn’t provide much details. I experienced some bugs in game as well. One of them made me laugh. I have been tossed out of the window of Castle Nathria by a Miniboss.

This isnt your personal blog! go make a post on the wow forums!or just quit (which wont happen)