Torghast - Coldheart Plume

Normally Coldheart Plume is the worst power, as it Force you to Bubber after each wings, but with Mad Paragon extending Wings you could keep it going right?

However I hear that sometimes that damage just procs with extended wings still up as if it hit an invisible trigger

Anyone who Can confirm thats the case?

I regularly used it with TC because you can get perma wings trivially easily there and I don't recall ever having it pop randomly on me.

Coldheart Plume is amazing. I've never had a mob survive to take whatever that damage part that never happens is.
    And what if one mob somehow survive your wings - you think that will kill you? Doubtful, maybe on the last boss - but by then you have so many other anima powers...
    No, cold heart is amazing. You are right the extender and the 4 hammer charges are awesome with it

Super

I managed to murder myself with it twice. Just wanted to make sure it worked with extenders

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Wysmark View Post
    Normally Coldheart Plume is the worst power, as it Force you to Bubber after each wings, but with Mad Paragon extending Wings you could keep it going right?

However I hear that sometimes that damage just procs with extended wings still up as if it hit an invisible trigger

Anyone who Can confirm thats the case?
    In Twisting Cooridors it's required almost with wings build because with the Mad Paragon Legendary + Badge of the Mad Paragon and all the appropriate powers you will have 100% uptime on wings just about and thus always taking 50% less damage.

Me and another went and finished TC8 and even through the 50% damage reduction we still almost had a near miss at last boss ( we did it and got the mounts yAAAY) but the stacks were at 14 or so and it started to hit VERY VERY hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Ulthane View Post
    In Twisting Cooridors it's required almost with wings build because with the Mad Paragon Legendary + Badge of the Mad Paragon and all the appropriate powers you will have 100% uptime on wings just about and thus always taking 50% less damage.

Me and another went and finished TC8 and even through the 50% damage reduction we still almost had a near miss at last boss ( we did it and got the mounts yAAAY) but the stacks were at 14 or so and it started to hit VERY VERY hard.
    Add about 2-3 of the free wings for 30 seconds at start of floor, Smooth Spike (3 hammer charges) and you really should be keeping wings up for the whole floor.

With the Plume, it's like you said, 50% less damage for the floor too.
    And if for some reason you are going to lose wings you pull 1 mob or small pulls so if they fall off you just take a little damage.

Finished T8 with Mad Paragon, Coldheart Plume, Smooth Spike and the power granting stuns from Hammer.

Incredibly easy as long as you avoid Eye boss.

Thanks chaps

I happen to finish my T8 with the eyeball boss, and yes, that was hard. You could not miss a cast really and it took over a minute to bring him down.
    Glad to here you got it down!