Need advice with a new case

Title, i want a new case for my new build with a focus on rgb and support for both the ssd and video card.

Currently this are the components i have/plan to get:

https://www.amazon.com/AMD-Ryzen-560.../dp/B08166SLDF

https://www.amazon.com/ASUS-ROG-Moth.../dp/B07SW8DQVL

And a RTX 3080 once i can find one

The main things i want for the case is good cable management, support for the video card ( it really makes me cringe to just have the screw supporting the vcard ) and enough space for some water cooling, i currently had my eyes on this one, but want to read more recommendations

https://www.amazon.com/Zalman-X3-Bla.../dp/B07YT2LGM8

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Just get the Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic and call it a day.
    Just note the top dust filter sits outside of the case, and tends to curl over time.
    Remember: Words are not violence.
    Make your own groups!!!

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    wrong, get meshify s2 and call it a day

Cheaper and better!

10+ Year Old Account
    Might consider the:

https://www.bequiet.com/en/case/1854

I suppose you'll have to buy a GPU support bracket if your GPU doesn't come with one and you're concerned.
    I sat alone in the dark one night, tuning in by remote.
    I found a preacher who spoke of the light, but there was Brimstone in his throat.
    He'd show me the way, according to him, in return for my personal check.
    I flipped my channel back to CNN and lit another cigarette.

15+ Year Old Account
    I second this. I'm no super expert, but this case is the best case I've had. They really thought the design through in all aspects. Great cooling, great build quality, great cable management, I mean I could go on but I think we get the point

10+ Year Old Account
    But the top filter is pointless anyway since that area should be exhausting.
    Hardly pointless, it's there to prevent dust just recirculating into your space.

Also OP, this version of the case we're discussing has an addressable RGB strip out front, since you noted you're interested in RGB stuff. It'll play nice with your MOBO of choice as well.
    Last edited by Femininity; 2021-03-10 at 05:36 PM.
    Make your own groups!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ovm33 View Post
    Might consider the:

https://www.bequiet.com/en/case/1854

I suppose you'll have to buy a GPU support bracket if your GPU doesn't come with one and you're concerned.
    Damn, that is one sexy bitch

I agree with this. Just did a build using the lian li razer version.

Phanteks P600s is pretty much the best case I've owned and close to my perfect case.

It is also decently big in all respects and it comes with hard drive sleds if you require them, if you don't well no need to have it in the system.

Maintenance is super easy as you can just open either side panels as they are on hinges to dust out the system, no fiddling with screws.

Quote Originally Posted by World Peace View Post
    Hardly pointless, it's there to prevent dust just recirculating into your space.

Also OP, this version of the case we're discussing has an addressable RGB strip out front, since you noted you're interested in RGB stuff. It'll play nice with your MOBO of choice as well.
    That one looks better, dont like white for my cases, too "dirty" for me

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Leyre View Post
    That one looks better, dont like white for my cases, too "dirty" for me
    I have an older build in this case, which is the only white/light-colored case I have. It's available in Black as well.
    Make your own groups!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    If anything it’s trapping dust inside the case when you’re exhausting as that’s the direction of the airflow.
    Any insignificant amount of dust that breaks free of the top exhaust filer will likely end up blowing out through the rear exhaust. The top filter exists as a means of preventing recirculation of dust into your space, which keeps that same dust away from your intakes. If you make it a habit of actually cleaning your dust filters, you won't have much of any 'trapped' dust to worry about.
    Make your own groups!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    How is it recirculating when there’s no intake up there pushing it into the case? Just like the rear exhaust, it isn’t. The filters on intakes keeps dust from recirculating, but you’re just talking nonsense.
    Dust blowing through your exhaust fans is recirculated into the space around your pc, which is then pulled into your pc through your intakes. I don't know how much more simply I can put it. Reduction of dust recirculation = good, clogged dust filters = bad.

The filters on intakes keeps dust from recirculating
    Not perfectly, hence the inclusion of exhaust filters.
    Make your own groups!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Roflmao. And then gets trapped by your only exhaust(there’s no rear on the case) by a filter. Brilliant. See, the filters on the intakes stop recirculating dust. Not trapping it inside the space so it never exits. You don’t want to filter exhaust if you want dust to exit the case, as most people do.
    The intake filter prevents a majority of dust from entering your PC. The exhaust filter prevents a majority of whatever dust that is inside your PC from recirculating into the space outside your PC, thereby preventing it from re-entering your PC. The inner-facing portion of exhaust filters would never collect dust if they weren't functioning as intended. Smarter people than us have established the merits of both intake and exhaust filters.

You literally argued for intake filters and keeping them clean. Exhaust filters have no appreciable affect on the amount of dust being recirculated. Period. Hence them not being a thing. The reason they have a top filter is for the rare cases where dumb people use the top as intake. Which is a thing that does happen.
    You're being intentionally obtuse at this point. I'm not going to engage with you any further.
    Make your own groups!!!

Herald of the Titans pansertjald's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars_Trueskills View Post
    wrong, get meshify s2 and call it a day

Cheaper and better!
    Yeah Steve has something to say about that

Fractal Meshify S2 Case Review - Airflow-Focused Mid-Tower

Lian Li O11 Dynamic Review - Der8auer Designs a Case
    AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D: Gigabyte X670 Aorus Elite AX: G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB DDR5-6000 C30 : PowerColor Radeon RX 7900 GRE Hellhound OC: CORSAIR HX850i: Samsung 960 EVO 250GB NVMe: fiio e10k: lian-li pc-o11 dynamic XL:

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pansertjald View Post
    Hey I can only say from my experience, temps are better and I prefer the look of the S2