Poll: Which class you going to boost?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Depending on the price, either a Shaman or nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by TrollHunter3000 View Post
    I don't even think it's an elitist thing. Elitist don't give a fuck about leveling lol. If anything it's the shitty players who can't do anything but level
    It is indeed a entitlement/elitist attitude problem, it comes from the "I did it so you have to deal with it too" crap people try to brush off on others. If you ever have heard of the saying or "Story" of "back in my day I walk to school in 6 feet of snow", that's where it came from (basically from boomers).

Looking in this thread there'll be a lot of dissapointed people. There's no boost for Draenei or Belfs, and it costs money.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cempa View Post
    They did say a single boost, did not hear them say paid .. In any case I play Horde and can't boost Pala ..
    Didn't they literally say: "One paid character boost per account". So it's not gonna be free. And I am glad that is the case so go level your shaman, you got still lots of time.

Quote Originally Posted by ClassicPeon View Post
    Uhh no they havent. They stated they would do something about the drums stacking. They havent said anything about shamans, and rightly so.
    im curious how they plan to handle the drums,my guess is the best solution would be to simply limit them like combat res is today,that way someone having drums is still decent,but not required of every single member

- - - Updated - - -

Go back to your emo pservers mate. We want a good play experience with tbc.
    ironicaly many pservers do this with seal of blood,and even go much further than blizzard ever would,like giving free respects to aliance and other fairly good bonuses

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    Incorrect. Resto had no instant heal casts and were restricted by totems so could be easily shut down. They also lacked any decent defensive cooldowns. They were good in PvE because they brought lust and were good at raid healing, but since Blizz has stated they want to do something about the need to stack shaman (likely letting lust be raid wide) you'll likely only take one or two now.
    they talked about drums not shamans,and even if hero was raid wide,having more than 1 shaman is still good for the encounters that needs fast healing as chain heal in tbc is party wide only,plus mana tide is also crazy

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Xlightning View Post
    Depending on the price, either a Shaman or nothing.
    only as horde

probably the classes i don't have on max yet.

Paladin, Hunter and Druid

Where is the option "I wont buy a boost" ?

Quote Originally Posted by Hexme View Post
    It is indeed a entitlement/elitist attitude problem
    I find it hilarious how people still attempt to paint these people as entitled.

If anything, the people that believe they should be able to skip leveling are the entitled ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Kralljin View Post
    I find it hilarious how people still attempt to paint these people as entitled.

If anything, the people that believe they should be able to skip leveling are the entitled ones.
    I understand what you are saying. On the other hand if classic proved anything its that people play for the endgame, not the journey anymore. There is really no point in spending several days to weeks(ingame time) leveling when you could be doing something that you think is fun in the game

On the other hand if classic proved anything its that people play for the endgame, not the journey anymore.
    I still think that is a moot point where people use the convenient excuse of the existence of boosting to get their way.
    "Proven" is a bit far in my eyes.
    There is really no point in spending several days to weeks(ingame time) leveling when you could be doing something that you think is fun in the game
    I think the honest stance would then to just ditch the entire leveling thing and just straight up everyone free 70 premades.
    Just free for everyone, no "one per account limit", just bury the leveling process of the game entirely.

If it's "proven", then this is the logical conclusion, rather than create this two way street of "Oh, we recognize Classic leveling totally sucks ass and everyone hates it, but anybody who is not willing to pay or wants to level an Alt has to go through it!".
    Last edited by Kralljin; 2021-03-14 at 02:02 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ZazuuPriest View Post
    Alliance paladins getting Seal of Blood. TBC Classic is DOA
    If anything is goin to ruin TBC classic, its definitely not this one. The people who don't want this is an extreme minority, and one that is going extinct. Say hi to the dinosaurs from me.

The answer is warrior. Why? because warriors are miserable to level.

5+ Year Old Account
    I still haven't decided if I even wanna boost a toon. levelings gonna be so much easier in prepatch since xp gets nerfed a bit. If I do Buy a boost. Ill likely use it on either my warrior, Druid, or mage.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vrinara View Post
    I still haven't decided if I even wanna boost a toon. levelings gonna be so much easier in prepatch since xp gets nerfed a bit. If I do Buy a boost. Ill likely use it on either my warrior, Druid, or mage.
    they also added a lot of quests to fill in the gaps of the 35-48 level range and increased the xp rewards on a lot of quests as well as lowering the xp requirement (to level). Also slightly better quest item drops which will lead to a better xp/hr rate. I loved leveling in TBC

Quote Originally Posted by ZazuuPriest View Post
    they also added a lot of quests to fill in the gaps of the 35-48 level range and increased the xp rewards on a lot of quests as well as lowering the xp requirement (to level). Also slightly better quest item drops which will lead to a better xp/hr rate. I loved leveling in TBC
    Xp nerfs for sure were there, as for quests didn’t they just add one hub in duskwallow marsh? I mean it helps because that level range can suck but they didn’t add THAT many quests tbh.

None. I dont see why I would buy a boost when I can level plently of alts before TBC comes out. Theres also the prepatch period which makes leveling significantly easier. Theres zero reason to buy the boost if you are a current player unless you are a single dad with 7 kids.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ehma View Post
    Xp nerfs for sure were there, as for quests didn’t they just add one hub in duskwallow marsh? I mean it helps because that level range can suck but they didn’t add THAT many quests tbh.
    The majority of elite quests were made non-elite, so that also opens up a fair bunch around the world. Right now it is difficult to progress in those quest chains because people are likely not doing them at all. I have tried for weeks to get people for some of the elite ones in STV on one of my alts.

Quote Originally Posted by RainBoi View Post
    None. I dont see why I would buy a boost when I can level plently of alts before TBC comes out. Theres also the prepatch period which makes leveling significantly easier. Theres zero reason to buy the boost if you are a current player unless you are a single dad with 7 kids.

- - - Updated - - -

The majority of elite quests were made non-elite, so that also opens up a fair bunch around the world. Right now it is difficult to progress in those quest chains because people are likely not doing them at all. I have tried for weeks to get people for some of the elite ones in STV on one of my alts.
    That is true. I can’t remember, do they still give the same amount of xp? I know all quest got a 30% buff but did they reduce elite quest xp amounts to normal and then gave the 30%?