Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Which movies have made you walk out of the cinema?

I don't think I have ever walked out of the cinema during a movie , just wondering how common it was.

None cos nothing would really make me leave a film - I paid the money I'm watching it!

However, I went to see Bruno when it was released in the cinema, and around half the people in the cinema left after the opening credits lmao, I think they were expecting something else!!

I think I walked out once but it was so forgettable I can't recall what it was.

I've pretty much altogether stopped going to the movies years ago. Only go to watch a Fathom event for an anime movie every now and then.

I fell asleep during Mission Impossible Fallout, there was no point staying there after missing 15-20 minutes of the movie.
    Other than that, never went to a movie bad enough to quit.

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Drummer View Post
    I don't think I have ever walked out of the cinema during a movie , just wondering how common it was.
    ive never walked out of a movie, but one summer my ex and i watched over 500 horror (and adjacent) movies, and of all the complete trash we watched, the ONLY movie i had to turn off because i couldnt take anymore was that animated movie Rob Zombie did. i dont remember what its called and i dont want to remember.

I walk out of every movie at the cinema...... after the movie is done.

Only a few but the most recent was The Turning.

I've never walked out but i remember some horror movie about mirrors starring the dude from 24 and the second x files movie ended and me and my friends were the only people still in the room by the time the credits rolled.

Quote Originally Posted by RippeR123 View Post
    None cos nothing would really make me leave a film - I paid the money I'm watching it!

However, I went to see Bruno when it was released in the cinema, and around half the people in the cinema left after the opening credits lmao, I think they were expecting something else!!
    I remember seeing LOTR:Return of the king and about half the audience kept getting up near the end when the screen faded to black a few times. After Frodo and Sam are picked up by the eagles and again after Frodo is in bed and sees the fellowship reuinited. One of them was a long black screen so the ones near the exits actually got out and missed the last 10 minutes or so.

I walked out during an adam sandler movie which im pretty sure was called Jack and Jill. I remember he was in it and played 2 characters. i went to see it with a girl i was seeing at the time But it was total dross and i knew it would be cause i find him seriously unfunny. I went and waited for her in the arcade where i won £40 on slot machines so i thought there was a lesson to be learned there. When you go see an Adam Sandler movie, leave after 30 minutes because you will feel 100% better with yourself not having to see or listen to him and you will be rewarded for it.
    Last edited by Bae; 2021-03-11 at 03:59 PM.

Not that I had a choice in it, but I remember Titanic came out when we were learning about it in 3rd grade. Dad thought it was some movie documentary about the ship...until *that* scene. Dragged me out telling me not to tell my mother.
    "May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce"

"May the Goddess smile upon you."

"Hero", is what they've all been saying. This world, it isn't worth the saving."

I walked out once, combo of suddenly feeling unwell and the movie being utter garbage, cannoy even recall what it was, no refunds

10+ Year Old Account
    Only once: Star Wars: The Phantom Menace. I was pretty young and bored, my parents took me out because I wasn't having fun.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey... The movie so long and I had to pee, in the end I had to go and when I came back the credits were rolling.

Other than that, I never walked out.

My 2nd viewing of Attack of the Clones, got to the loves scenes and i just couldnt take it and walked.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

None ... probably because I don't go to a random movie without knowing what it is.

I was very close to walking out of the second Ghost Rider film, but I paid to see it, so I stuck with it all the way through.

I've only ever walked out of one movie, and it wasn't my choice, way back when my ex & I went with friends to see "Bringing out the Dead" starring (oddly enough) Nic Cage. Friends walked out, ex made us leave too, despite my argument. Turns out it was 10 minutes until the movie ended.

whenever i go the movies it's always in a group not solo or duo, so the chances of everybody agreeing to leave (even if they all wanted too) are basically zero.

I've never walked out. I fell asleep during one movie, it was one with Adam Sandler and he was playing his twin sister as well. To be fair I was pretty tired.

Seems strange to me to spend that much time/money on something you aren't reasonably sure you're going to want to sit all the way through.

Eyes Wide Shut.

Hated that movie. Kubrick is so vastly over rated.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown