Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Xykotic View Post
    After the Gnomes stop slacking and get Gnomeregan back. Nobody will miss Gnomeregan as a dungeon. Do it Blizz.
    it was confirmed in some like off handed comment that they gnomes have had gnomergan. i think it was Kosak who said it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vilendor View Post
    Legally and morally the moment you die you loose ownership over everything. The only land the walking corpses deserve is a hole in a cosy graveyard.
    that is no where close to true.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by hortrorog View Post
    I'm confused. I didn't play BFA. Who owns Lordaeron now? If not the Forsaken, where are they? Did they lose Silverpine, Tirisfal, and Hillsbrad?
    Also the Forsaken lived there and owned those lands when they were alive too. Why would anyone question if it belongs to them or na? For that few survivor, they all should just give up their land? Sounds like people have some pent up racism, lol.
    I mean they could probably share with the survivors if they really wanted to, but BFA pretty much ruined the factions relationship.
    But people who are like "hurrdurr idc about forsaken it's not their land" need to take a chill pill.
    Forsaken have their lands still. most of the fighting in that area was silverpine(mission table) and the war front. Forsaken lost the warfront but pushed the alliance out of Silverpine.
    the report systems sucks and the mods are bias.

Quote Originally Posted by The Council View Post
    it was confirmed in some like off handed comment that they gnomes have had gnomergan. i think it was Kosak who said it.
    Indeed. Gnomes have already reclaimed Gnomeregan lorewise. It would be nice to have Blizzard stop slacking and show it in-game.
    Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    As for the "hone your skills" argument that some are tossing around, fuck that. Most people want to have fun. They're not logging onto WoW, the video game, as a self-improvement project. That's a ridiculous notion and goes right along with the idea that the game is "work." If it's not 'play' then you're doing it wrong. Sadly this is a concept that the devs seem to have lost sight of in their quest to keep anyone and everyone busy.

Quote Originally Posted by Soon-TM View Post
    Indeed. Gnomes have already reclaimed Gnomeregan lorewise. It would be nice to have Blizzard stop slacking and show it in-game.
    if they do another revamp they might.
    it would be nice to remove the most hated dungeon.

Quote Originally Posted by Nathreim View Post
    If Blizz was smart they would make it an event like the opening of AQ. Alliance and Horde would get quests to aid the recovery of their homes and slowly the area would improve over time.

Sadly whats more likely is we get a time skip and its just magically fixed after Shadow Lands.
    Im still holding out hope that we come back far into the future where factions doesnt exist anymore. Anything other than that will leave me dissapointed.
    None of us really changes over time. We only become more fully what we are.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    Oooooh goody, the night elves get to keep Darkshore.

https://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/screenshots/normal/766691-darkshore.jpg[/IMG]
    lol right? Fuck the Forsaken.
    "For Teldrassil."
    Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Quote Originally Posted by Devilyaki View Post
    Hopefully they all rot away and we don’t have to deal with zombies any more.
    Night elves are kibda zombies in a way they were mostly stationary throughout most of wow, so in that sense I agree lol.

Quote Originally Posted by DeltrusDisc View Post
    lol right? Fuck the Forsaken.
    I mean, if the CC druids managed to heal the freaking Plaguelands (the westen part, at least) in less than a couple of years, it shouldn't be THAT hard to cleanse Darkshore, should it?
    As for the "hone your skills" argument that some are tossing around, fuck that. Most people want to have fun. They're not logging onto WoW, the video game, as a self-improvement project. That's a ridiculous notion and goes right along with the idea that the game is "work." If it's not 'play' then you're doing it wrong. Sadly this is a concept that the devs seem to have lost sight of in their quest to keep anyone and everyone busy.

I mean, if the CC druids managed to heal the freaking Plaguelands (the westen part, at least) in less than a couple of years, it shouldn't be THAT hard to cleanse Darkshore, should it?
    We would like Teldrassil back, thanks.
    "For Teldrassil."

Look, this was the canon attitude of Humans in WC3/ Vanilla, and that's why the Sylvanas christened the sentient undead as Forsaken. Because their families, friends, all their acquaintances were *poof* gone - and it makes sense on both sides of the equation.

What doesn't make sense is Golden's book where undeath is depicted as basically nothing more than a skin condition, where even long-term foes of the sentient zombies (and understandably so) are made to "see the Light" and realise that those gray skinned folks aren't so bad after all - where living people are implicitly more than willing to hug their relatives, even if the latter are a bunch of tattered, smelly corpses.
    And that's after Zelling too.

That's the most unsettling thing to me. It isn't even something following some struggle, the much needed reconciliation after so much strife. It's something that just happens with no previous recollection, like it's expected after all this time for everything not to mean anything anymore.

How sad it is - for the Forsaken, for the Scourge survivors - for it all to be swept under a step conveniently placed to elevate whatever new narrative tool is currently getting wasted in Oribos.

Much like Forsaken returning to Lordaeron, that's just not going to happen, sorry. Deal with it.

Much like Forsaken returning to Lordaeron, that's just not going to happen, sorry. Deal with it.
    Right.

That's why we were initially laughing at the OP's suggestion. I've been dealing with it, I'm not the one making a thread asking wHeN wIlL tHe NiGhT eLvEs GeT tHeIr TrEeHoUsE bAcK?

Sylvannis fucked over her own people and the Elves.
    "For Teldrassil."

you have darkshore. why would you think you dont have the tree?

you have darkshore. why would you think you dont have the tree?
    Ah yes, the burnt up remains... thanks!

Posting picture again.
    "For Teldrassil."

So you want another faction war?
    Not necessarily. The Horde Council just should allow the Alliance to kill as many Forsaken as Night Elves died.

Posting picture again.
    You have druids. Regrow the damn thing

Technically, did they not die? Doesn't property ownership end at one's death? Like John Snow was released from his vows once he was killed? Have the forsaken not lost their claim upon their past deaths?

Quote Originally Posted by Diaphin View Post
    Not necessarily. The Horde Council just should allow the Alliance to kill as many Forsaken as Night Elves died.
    This thread really brings out the worst of people. Jesus
    Thankfully in this made up fantasy world people better morals.

Posting picture again.
    It's a pixel tree. You survive.

Quote Originally Posted by Logwyn View Post
    Technically, did they not die? Doesn't property ownership end at one's death? Like John Snow was released from his vows once he was killed? Have the forsaken not lost their claim upon their past deaths?
    But they are not dead anymore. So why would they just give up their lands? Also if you really want to get technical the kingdoms and their laws cased to exist, and pretty sure there wasn't any points about what if you die but come back to life, so why would anyone be like "guess I died, I just give up all my earthly belongings and live on the streets and in the wild". They live now, the land belongs to them and to those few survivors.

Same can be said about Jon's situation from the other perspective. Why would he be like "guess I'm alive again, I stay on this wall forever while undead and a crazy lady wants to take over the world, because a vow I made".

Trying to apply laws in this situation is really pointless. At the end of day people will interpret this situation to their benefits.
    Last edited by hortrorog; 2021-03-18 at 05:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by hortrorog View Post
    This thread really brings out the worst of people. Jesus
    Thankfully in this made up fantasy world people better morals.
    How? The Forsaken have made it clear over and over again that their goal as a nation is to commit genocide on all humans to curse them into undeath.

Quote Originally Posted by Diaphin View Post
    How? The Forsaken have made it clear over and over again that their goal as a nation is to commit genocide on all humans to curse them into undeath.
    And the humans made it clear that they would destroy The Forsaken for being undead, despite the fact they were all free willed and thinking beings. At least Sylvanas had a plan to raise them.

Quote Originally Posted by Yetanothernewbie View Post
    And the humans made it clear that they would destroy The Forsaken for being undead, despite the fact they were all free willed and thinking beings. At least Sylvanas had a plan to raise them.
    As mind warped weapons to kill those they loved and protected in their live. What a nice thing to plan! We all got her totally wrong! Undead are such nice people! :P