Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    Well, now I know you didn't read the novel.
    I did read the novel. It was awful. Baine and Thrall allowed Tyrande to subjugate them. It was embarassing to read.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by StaeleAilar View Post
    probably for the best that you and your opinions don't matter, about as much as you despise anyone else that you "refuse to discuss" with on a discussion board.. lol
    I am a true Horde patriot. And it is not a crime to want good things for the races in the game you care about.

Quote Originally Posted by loras View Post
    Yeah, isn't that where Kael'thas met Vashj?
    Kael met Vashj close to the ruins of Dalaran at Lordamere Lake

This is a good take, also more fitting thematically, as Stratholme is where the morals truly became muddled.

Plus it's a sweet-ass city.
    And Scholomance would mean another tiring cellar-sewer-city.
    I say we turn Undercity into a flying necropolis and let it fly over the ruins of Lordaeron in a stationary position.

10+ Year Old Account
    I do not care what you want in that regard, honestly.
    Aside from that i don't believe i claimed anything controversial, rather i just described the situation as is in Lordaeron.
    Loras I'll save you sometime.

Have you watched Avatar series? Well there's an exchange in there, about an accusation and it's proof, that applies to how @Grazrug deals with his "debates".

"We will conduct this investigation with facts and proof!"

"Ha! That's not how our justice system works! First! I say what I want to say. Then you say what you want to say. Then I get to decide who's right!!"

"What?!"

"Exactlyyyy! That's why we call it justice! Because it's JUST US!"
    Blood Elves were based on a STRONG request from a poll of Asian players where many remarked on the Horde side that they and their girlfriends wanted a non-creepy femme race to play (Source)

Oh, my bad.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Minikin View Post

Have you watched Avatar series? Well there's an exchange in there, about an accusation and it's proof, that applies to how @Grazrug deals with his "debates".

"Ha! That's not how our justice system works! First! I say what I want to say. Then you say what you want to say. Then I get to decide who's right!!"

"What?!"

I have never heard that scene in English, but honestly that's even better, heh.
    I'll keep it in mind, but do note that i've not engaged much with Graz.

Thanks though.
    This is a signature of an ailing giant, boundless in pride, wit and strength.
    Yet also as humble as health and humor permit.

Furthermore, I consider that Carthage Slam must be destroyed.

Quote Originally Posted by Grazrug View Post
    The Alliance forced her to do that because of their siege.
    I don't know what response I expected, but "Using chemical weapons to destroy your city while it's being captured is not only acceptable, but necessary," was not it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormbreed View Post
    Mexico is already part of the USA so is Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by Shandalar View Post
    Shadow deserves nothing, the same as Fire Mages.

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    Except that many peoples have been completely extinguished, leaving no natives to stake claims, as cynical as that is.

And i mean it's not without reason that most of humanity's history is riddled with wars, but the reasoning i present and that is similarly applied by those American courts is a product of the currently dominant value system upon which American power rests.

I mean i too see its shortcomings, but to adress those it'd need to be torn down at a much lower level, with all associated mayhem that would bring even just for conversing on this site.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, isn't that where Kael'thas met Vashj?
    True and on this forum that would be a...shall we say entertaining discussion? and by entertaining I mean locked by post number 7 lol

Yeah I think so, been a bit since I've played through TFT, might be time for another run if I can make myself stomach all of the lost opportunity that is wc3rf

- - - Updated - - -

ah ty for that.
    "Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never....BURN IT"
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    You are kinda joe Roganing this topic. Hardly have any actual knowledge other than what people have told you, and jumping into a discussion with people who have direct experience with it. Don't be Joe Rogan.

...I'm sorry.

YOUR lands?

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account

"What?!"

Thank you for reminding me why you're my signature lol

annnnnnnnd graz is banned. lol
    You are kinda joe Roganing this topic. Hardly have any actual knowledge other than what people have told you, and jumping into a discussion with people who have direct experience with it. Don't be Joe Rogan.

Quote Originally Posted by AcidicSyn View Post
    True and on this forum that would be a...shall we say entertaining discussion? and by entertaining I mean locked by post number 7 lol

Yeah I think so, been a bit since I've played through TFT, might be time for another run if I can make myself stomach all of the lost opportunity that is wc3rf

- - - Updated - - -

ah ty for that.
    We're on the same page here, heh, that discussion would indeed be... interesting.

I've only heard about wc3rf, is it really that bad?
    Oh well, at least the original still exists, and it's not like they couldn't retry, or have fans try their hand.

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AwkwardSquirtle View Post
    I don't know what response I expected, but "Using chemical weapons to destroy your city while it's being captured is not only acceptable, but necessary," was not it.
    I mean if she'd managed to kill (how many Alliance leaders was it?) it might have been acceptable to some.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh, my bad.

- - - Updated - - -

I have never heard that scene in English, but honestly that's even better, heh.
    I'll keep it in mind, but do note that i've not engaged much with Graz.

Thanks though.
    Oh man you are in for a wild ride then.
    Blood Elves were based on a STRONG request from a poll of Asian players where many remarked on the Horde side that they and their girlfriends wanted a non-creepy femme race to play (Source)

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    We're on the same page here, heh, that discussion would indeed be... interesting.

I've only heard about wc3rf, is it really that bad?
    Oh well, at least the original still exists, and it's not like they couldn't retry, or have fans try their hand.
    I mean its not horrible if we're just talking about the single player campaigns, it just horribly under delivered on what they promised.

They had promised to rework some maps, as well as add more to support the current lore and the retcons made to it since then. This was eventually pulled back to just having some additional NPCs present on the map (like Anestarian Sunstrider being a killable NPC during Arthas invasion of Quel'thalas) or the sunwell not being a fountain doodad anymore

The revamped campaign was the whole point of the thing for me, so I was very disappointed by what we got there.

You are not true Horde. Otherwise you wouldn't get to advocate for Forsaken to get nothing but hot air. What they DESERVE is their home turf back. And that land is Lordaeron. End of debate.

Infracted.

- - - Updated - - -

I already said in the OP that I don't want alliance players in my topic. Sort yourself out please.
    So your an idiot? Gotcha
    [Infraction]
    Last edited by Rozz; 2021-03-11 at 11:28 PM. Reason: Minor Flaming

10+ Year Old Account
    Thank you for reminding me why you're my signature lol
    Haha thanks man

Oh man you are in for a wild ride then.
    I feel mildly threatened by Graz now.
    Though he's banned now, so i guess the mods know him well already.

- - - Updated - - -

I mean its not horrible if we're just talking about the single player campaigns, it just horribly under delivered on what they promised.

They had promised to rework some maps, as well as add more to support the current lore and the retcons made to it since then. This was eventually pulled back to just having some additional NPCs present on the map (like Anestarian Sunstrider being a killable NPC during Arthas invasion of Quel'thalas) or the sunwell not being a fountain doodad anymore

The revamped campaign was the whole point of the thing for me, so I was very disappointed by what we got there.
    Ah, promising golden mountains and delivering a pile of somewhat shiny bottlecaps.
    I had heard of the negative reception and was disappointdd and dissuaded, then i forgot about it.

A bit of accidental luck it seems.

What I want is not a power fantasy. What I want is equal treatment of all stories. If Nelves can get back Darkshore then surley Forsaken should get back Tirisfal. That is the FAIR thing to do.
    I have always been a Horde player, since that seems to matter to you, and attempts at equal treatment in WoW is part of why the storytelling is so bad. I don't want equal treatment, I want the Forsaken to be forced to evolve and adapt. Whether that means permanently taking Stratholme and turning it into a new fortress that's closer to their Elf allies, or evacuating to Kalimdor and establishing a new homeland where the Horde is strongest. Maybe Dustwallow Marsh?

Same with the Night Elves. Last thing I want is for them to just rebuild Darnassus 2.0. They should instead be terrified that the Horde just might decide the other big tree in Kalimdor needs to go away too. I'd like to see them converging on Hyjal fortifying the area and militarizing their society even more.

But Lordaeron is lost. Sylvanas sacrificed it completely, leaving the only major Horde stronghold in Eastern Kingdoms to be Quel'thalas. Meanwhile the Alliance has every reason to retake Gilneas, and to follow that up with making sure Gilneas has no immediate threats by preventing the rebuilding of Lordaeron.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackstraw View Post
    You do realize that Calia is currently being positioned as Forsaken faction leader, yes?
    What I wonder is... why exactly? Horde leaders have every reason to question her loyalty and why would the Forsaken identify with her?

Someone please ask Uther where he threw Arthas if we must have a Menethil on the throne

10+ Year Old Account
    Well i assume the Forsaken would have lost Tirisfal to the Worgen by this point, so i guess they will be staying in Orgrimmar or near Silvermoon in the best scenario

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilithvia View Post
    Tirisfal has never belonged to the Forsaken. I don't oppose them living there, but they don't own the land.
    They are literally the people that lived there before the 3rd war. Alliance if to blame if anythin that they lost tirisfal since they shunned the forsaken.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..