Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Grazrug View Post
    What I want is not a power fantasy. What I want is equal treatment of all stories. If Nelves can get back Darkshore then surley Forsaken should get back Tirisfal. That is the FAIR thing to do.
    Hate to break it to you but Darkshore wasn't the elf capital city. Your talk of fair starts and ends there.

Well tbh.. Stratholme is such a cool place to become to the new undead capitol. Argent crusade cant seem to fix the place so maybe we need undead vs undead and take over and the place is so close to their blood elf allies, seems like double win no?

Pandaren Monk
    Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    Well tbh.. Stratholme is such a cool place to become to the new undead capitol. Argent crusade cant seem to fix the place so maybe we need undead vs undead and take over and the place is so close to their blood elf allies, seems like double win no?
    From what I recall, lore-wise, the silver hand tried and failed to retake stratholme after they were reformed, which is canonically now still in the hands of renegade scourge. So they own no portion of the city now, so if the forsaken were to attack the scourge and take the city, there wouldn't be any issues of booting out the silver hand. Would absolutely love if we rebuilt that city instead of undercity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Minikin View Post
    "Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never....BURN IT"

Night elves were allowed to relocate to Hyjal and conquered Darkshore in a one sided scenario. When will the playable undead get their own scenario for Tirisfal? Lordaeron belongs to the forsaken always and forever. No i don’t want replies from alliance zealots. Stay out of my topic.
    After the NElves get back Teldrassil.

I'm sure there are many other sewers around the world that they can call their home until they finally disappear.

Lordaeron must be living again, if only for the better of the land and every creature.
    Once upon a time... the end. Next time, try twice upon a time.

Quote Originally Posted by AcidicSyn View Post
    From what I recall, lore-wise, the silver hand tried and failed to retake Stratholme after they were reformed, which is canonically now still in the hands of renegade scourge. So they own no portion of the city now, so if the forsaken were to attack the scourge and take the city, there wouldn't be any issues of booting out the silver hand. Would absolutely love if we rebuilt that city instead of undercity.
    Ye, that is the last thing I read about it to, so maybe with NEW knowledge after SL we might be able or rather should be able to strike quite a blow at those pesky ghouls who still linger there and actually take the f over. I always liked Stratholme and it would be a much safer refuge for the Forsaken as a whole and also the place has a lot of lore to it so it would feel very rich.

With that entrance it's kinda ironic,fun and interesting at the same time, cus it's the same entrance as SW. So we would have an undead SW and a human SW in a way.
    Last edited by Alanar; 2021-03-12 at 05:38 PM.

Night elves were allowed to relocate to Hyjal and conquered Darkshore in a one sided scenario. When will the playable undead get their own scenario for Tirisfal? Lordaeron belongs to the forsaken always and forever. No i don’t want replies from alliance zealots. Stay out of my topic.
    You get your turn once Gilneas is updated to be restored.
    Stuff can be fixed, just get enough glue or duct tape!
    Roses are red, mana is blue. Suramar Guards, Will always find you!

Night elves were allowed to relocate to Hyjal...
    Relocated the Forsaken to Theramore Isle.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    No fucking way. The worst idea since democracy.

Can't you just dig a hole and stay in there? I wasn't aware that zombies needed facilities and fertile lands

Your own faction leader nuked your city lmaoo. Hopefully the forsaken die out soon since the Valkyrie are gone. You destroyed darkshore and then say the night elves got to keep it ? Ashen vale is also half destroyed from lumber operations .

I mean, Gnomes have been kicked out of their home since the game launched. Worgen have been kicked out of theirs since Cata. Goblins had their home blown the hell up.

Forsaken certainly aren't alone here, and haven't waited near as long as other races.

What do you mean forsaken land? They are human land! Dead should just stay dead! If you want land, shadowlands is right over there------>
    Moderators on this site are, to put it nicely, morons. They believe any opinion contrary to popular ones are either trolling or flaming or baiting. They can not comprehend the fact that there can be people who would utterly detest what they like or million others like. Well, it is their site and their "Authoretaeh" but they are morons nonetheless.

Sorry lad Lordaeron and all FORMERLY human lands are now back in human hands. Within a few generations of hardcore fucking the humans will be the kingpins of eastern Azeroth again. All the way from Stormwind, Stromgarde to Stratholme!

Pandaren Monk
    Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    You get your turn once Gilneas is updated to be restored.
    and Gilneas gets their turn after Silvermoon lol, there's a backlog.
    Quote Originally Posted by Minikin View Post
    "Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never....BURN IT"

No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    They are literally the people that lived there before the 3rd war.
    becoming mindless undead for a few months has a habit of canceling your status as a living being

Quote Originally Posted by AcidicSyn View Post
    and Gilneas gets their turn after Silvermoon lol, there's a backlog.
    It is indeed true, and it is sad.
    Stuff can be fixed, just get enough glue or duct tape!
    Roses are red, mana is blue. Suramar Guards, Will always find you!

Quote Originally Posted by Rozz View Post
    Everything that could be living there, had the Forsaken not added to the inhospitable ruin Arthas left. All of their uninhabited territories should be salvaged, healed, purged of undead/corruption, and redistributed to those chased out. That's primarily humans.

Since the Forsaken had a massive chunk of land they could get creative, but I prefer they redistribute amongst what they have left/what's offered and not try to claim anything for themselves.
    So at best humans that abandoned the territory, at worst people that have no claim to it whatsoever? Yeah, I don't see how their (hypothetical, as I don't recall any living actually expressing interest in places like Tirisfal) entitlement to those resources should be put above the Forsaken's right to their own territory.

Quote Originally Posted by cparle87 View Post
    As of Cata era, yes. But we don't don't know what kind of strength they have after their decimation at the Broken Shore. They might be like the Shen'dralar were pre-Cata, pretending they're still relevant.
    That is true, I suppose. But we do know there are at least still some around. The latest confirmation of that fact came from the recent Shaw book.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilithvia View Post
    becoming mindless undead for a few months has a habit of canceling your status as a living being
    Considering they got their mind back, that doesnt really matter if they are living or undead. They been from lordaeron, they still live in lordaeron, they are lordaeron people.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    It is quite possible, through subterfuge and the like, first poison their food, with something akin to blight, humans start dying, blame the forsaken, who then say they are not responsible, they start killing each other again. Once they are at their weakest swoop in, butcher them all and take the land. Human vermin removed and trolls can recover
    That's a lot of effort which would almost CERTAINLY be discovered and pinned on the trolls anyway. And entirely headcanon, considering that has no possible chance of being implemented given who Talanji and the Darkspear tribe are.
    Quote Originally Posted by smrund View Post
    I'm sorry sir, but we do not serve complimentary cheese when you bring your own whine.

Why would Forsaken care about Lordaeron in particular? They destroyed the entire place.