Page 1 of 14
... LastLast

Horde When will the Forsaken get their lands back?

Night elves were allowed to relocate to Hyjal and conquered Darkshore in a one sided scenario. When will the playable undead get their own scenario for Tirisfal? Lordaeron belongs to the forsaken always and forever. No i don’t want replies from alliance zealots. Stay out of my topic.

You still have Silverpine.

As for Lordaeron, once the plague is cleaned up. Just take notes on how long it takes for Gilneas to get settled and reinhabited and then apply that same timescale to Lordaeron.

Quote Originally Posted by Florena View Post
    You still have Silverpine.

As for Lordaeron, once the plague is cleaned up. Just take notes on how long it takes for Gilneas to get settled and reinhabited and then apply that same timescale to Lordaeron.
    I will be happy once Forsaken get Lordaeron back. Not any time sooner.

Clean the dead scar in Silvermoon first hehe!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Hopefully never. Germany lost Pommern and Ost-Preussen for good when they started and lost their genocidal war.
    It's only fair for the warmongering faction to have less at the end of an conflict that they started.

10+ Year Old Account

Alliance

When Queen Calia Menethil sits on her rightful throne, the Kingdom of Lordaeron of the Alliance will reborn!

The corpses can burn themselves on a pyre or flee to Northrend if they prefer...

Oooooh goody, the night elves get to keep Darkshore.

Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Plehnard View Post
    Hopefully never. Germany lost Pommern and Ost-Preussen for good when they started and lost their genocidal war.
    It's only fair for the warmongering faction to have less at the end of an conflict that they started.
    You don't get to bulldoze over an entire playable race and get to call it fair. The Forsaken deserve to keep Lordaeron the same way night elves get Darkshore and Ashenvale. This is not up to discussion.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Northem View Post
    When Queen Calia Menethil sits on her rightful throne, the Kingdom of Lordaeron of the Alliance will reborn!

The corpses can burn themselves on a pyre or flee to Northrend if they prefer...
    Glad that you don't get to write the lore. Alliance players love their one sided power fantasies.

Quote Originally Posted by Northem View Post

You do realize that Calia is currently being positioned as Forsaken faction leader, yes?

10+ Year Old Account
    If Blizz was smart they would make it an event like the opening of AQ. Alliance and Horde would get quests to aid the recovery of their homes and slowly the area would improve over time.

Sadly whats more likely is we get a time skip and its just magically fixed after Shadow Lands.

Quote Originally Posted by Grazrug View Post
    You don't get to bulldoze over an entire playable race and get to call it fair. The Forsaken deserve to keep Lordaeron the same way night elves get Darkshore and Ashenvale. This is not up to discussion.

- - - Updated - - -

Glad that you don't get to write the lore. Alliance players love their one sided power fantasies.
    Why are you discussing it then?
    Also i'm fairly sure that lorewise the forsaken got pushed into the plaguelands and some holdouts in Tirisfal and upper Silverpine, so that might be their lot for a while, especially with Sylvanas rendering the undercity and its top part uninhabitable for a while, much like Gilneas.

Maybe the forsaken will invent a blightscrubber or something and reclaim the undercity.
    This is a signature of an ailing giant, boundless in pride, wit and strength.
    Yet also as humble as health and humor permit.

Furthermore, I consider that Carthage Slam must be destroyed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackstraw View Post
    You do realize that Calia is currently being positioned as Forsaken faction leader, yes?
    No she's not. She refuses to take up the throne. The last time we saw her she basically said she is only going to be a councilor for those raised into undeath and has been going back and forth helping the Alliance and Horde raised by Sylvanas.

Look, I'm Horde exclusively, I played the War of Thorns and I didn't even want to do it. But the Night Elves didn't destroy the Night Elf lands? You can't demand repatriation of your own land that your own leaders destroyed and polluted to make it uninhabitable. Especially since that move was a stupid-ass over-the-top ploy that served little purpose than to maximise the death of enemy, and ally, forces. The Forsaken deserve exactly what they have: To be refuges in a foreign and uncomfortable land, because they blindly followed a leader who did not stick to the principals upon which their faith in her was based. Sylvanas turned on free-will gradually and publicly. A council even formed in recognition of this and she had them all put down, treachery or not, and they were given the dignity of burial only by their enemies!

Quote Originally Posted by thesmall001 View Post
    Look, I'm Horde exclusively, I played the War of Thorns and I didn't even want to do it. But the Night Elves didn't destroy the Night Elf lands? You can't demand repatriation of your own land that your own leaders destroyed and polluted to make it uninhabitable. Especially since that move was a stupid-ass over-the-top ploy that served little purpose than to maximise the death of enemy, and ally, forces. The Forsaken deserve exactly what they have: To be refuges in a foreign and uncomfortable land, because they blindly followed a leader who did not stick to the principals upon which their faith in her was based. Sylvanas turned on free-will gradually and publicly. A council even formed in recognition of this and she had them all put down, treachery or not, and they were given the dignity of burial only by their enemies!
    You are not true Horde. Otherwise you wouldn't get to advocate for Forsaken to get nothing but hot air. What they DESERVE is their home turf back. And that land is Lordaeron. End of debate.

Infracted.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by loras View Post
    Why are you discussing it then?
    Also i'm fairly sure that lorewise the forsaken got pushed into the plaguelands and some holdouts in Tirisfal and upper Silverpine, so that might be their lot for a while, especially with Sylvanas rendering the undercity and its top part uninhabitable for a while, much like Gilneas.

Maybe the forsaken will invent a blightscrubber or something and reclaim the undercity.
    I already said in the OP that I don't want alliance players in my topic. Sort yourself out please.
    Last edited by Aucald; 2021-03-11 at 07:52 PM. Reason: Received Infraction

You are not true Horde. Otherwise you wouldn't get to advocate for Forsaken to get nothing but hot air. What they DESERVE is their home turf back. And that land is Lordaeron. End of debate.

- - - Updated - - -

I already said in the OP that I don't want alliance players in my topic. Sort yourself out please.
    I do not care what you want in that regard, honestly.
    Aside from that i don't believe i claimed anything controversial, rather i just described the situation as is in Lordaeron.

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Night elves were allowed to relocate to Hyjal and conquered Darkshore in a one sided scenario. When will the playable undead get their own scenario for Tirisfal? Lordaeron belongs to the forsaken always and forever. No i don’t want replies from alliance zealots. Stay out of my topic.
    Tirisfal has never belonged to the Forsaken. I don't oppose them living there, but they don't own the land.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilithvia View Post
    Tirisfal has never belonged to the Forsaken. I don't oppose them living there, but they don't own the land.
    They owned that land ever since vanilla. They are as much pwners of it as night elves are of their lands. These are the facts. Alliance power fantasies don't dispute that.

I will be happy once Forsaken get Lordaeron back. Not any time sooner.
    don't forsaken still control lordaron? or... what's left of it due to their own scorched earth tactics?

They owned that land ever since vanilla. They are as much pwners of it as night elves are of their lands. These are the facts. Alliance power fantasies don't dispute that.
    Actually Dalaran, the scarlet crusade, arugal, the syndicate, various ogres, the scourge and likely many more did dispute that, all the way back in vanilla already.
    Killing the rightful owners does not automatically make you the rightful owner. It becomes even iffier if the ones making claims are dead themselves.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hellobolis View Post
    don't forsaken still control lordaron? or... what's left of it due to their own scorched earth tactics?
    The alliance literally bulldozed most of the stuff that wasn't blighted, and i'm unsure of the fate of the rest.

Though yeah, the forsaken should still control what's left, though the remnants might have gotten purged by the Scarlets just as easily.